Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida (24279 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Collect d alert
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by jomoh: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pdp

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by sureheaven(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
All these evil politicians , one in ota, one in kwara, one in lagos, and one in Minna.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Ipheyemmy01(m): 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2018
I think this is the second time he is making this statement. He should have thought of this moment before he annulled the fairest election ever conducted in Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Foolishness just begins dey worry this old fool.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by notoriousbabe: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Eleri bu. Your village people go soon call your name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Geeoriginal: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
He had the best opportunity to write his name in gold despite his other atrocities but he did not only destroy the opportunity, he added a final nail to his evil legacy. His type will be remembered for the wrong in Nigeria history.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by papiwyte(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Nasir123(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by babadee1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Election wey you annul, cancel the results, and you still want to receive credit. Anuofia.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
You thought you will live and rule forever, now you know that no matter how wicked and powerful a man is, time will fade him out. You already know that history shall always remember you as the source of corruption, looting, killing of innocent people. God is waiting for you to come answer for the crimes against humanity you melted on Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by tete7000(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
The man said nothing sensible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by damola1: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
He build 3rd main land bridge among other things.

All these rubbish democracy is only delivering suffering and smiling.

None of them can deliver any project on that scale

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by almarthins(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
The cunning maradona!
He wants credit for drawing us backward

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by IbyOneGod: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ok noted, Buhari must daura. HALLELUJAH !!!
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by kareemkamil(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oloriburuku Omoale, you are the genesis problem for MKO Abiola, you said you need credit, wait make I send you credit, Ogun, Obatala, Ayelala, go kill you. Idiot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by pat077: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
What is this one saying.... Abeg, park well joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by femi4: 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Imagine if the 2015 elections were cancelled, by now people would have been thinking that Buhari was the best president we never had.
Its not about being the best or worst President. Its about respecting the People's choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by OShepherd: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
One thing I know in life is [b]"'One will always have an opportunity in life to lead and make sound decisions that would affect generations one way or the other"[/b] but it all depends on you how you handle that position because you will be remembered for such "positively decisive" or "negatively undecisive" ones because most often times we'll live to see the outcomes. @IBB, most of us are kids then but we can never forget that you have that ultimate decision to do the right thing then, now you would have been our Hero but on the flipside too- If @MKO has always been in support of most takeover by military boys in this country, then I guess KARMA called at the right time but all in all 'Nigerians' hardly choose good hands as leaders instead they go for the most HYPOCRITICAL and thats why our society is in a mess in all spheres- My submission!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Why are these osu pigs so senseless?
Shut up!
abiola get wat he deserved , him wan run tribal n religious govt but God use ibb 2 kill him..

Afonjas go sidon

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Borntofuck: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
If they don't give you ,I give you ,to hell with dat MKO
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by femi4: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
U did well ibb ,abiola wan kill all christians wen elected
your pidgin get K leg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anas97:
Give u credit for cancelling the election or conducting the election undecided
anus I like your name grin grin
Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by hushpapi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
(On this, I was honest with Nigerians. ) so the rest nko why were you not honest with Nigerians on that ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by maisauki: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
no mobile phones dat tym

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Afonjas: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Why are these osu pigs so senseless?
Shut up!

Afonja skull miner

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by lexxwiz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hate him or love him, that 3rd mainland bridge is still the best thing that has happened to Lagos since time imo... #Salute

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida by Zenithpeak(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
June 12, 1993 will be boldly engraved on your epitaph, even, the next 1,993rd generations of this country will curse you in your grave.

I witnessed it all in 1993 and beyond. The election, the annulment, the protest, the intimidation, the killings on the streets, the arrests of prominent Nigerians, military invasion everywhere, many people became political asylum seekers in foreign lands. Too numerous to mention is the atrocities committed by Babangida and the military then.

Tear gas on my street, we were dousing the effect with kerosine. Police was shooting life ammunitions into the crowd...... Many died, many were maimed, business premises were looted by your army... All schools closed down, terror within, terror without.

Only if you witnessed it, you can't imagine it!

Those are your credits, so, take it all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Appoints Oyinkansola, Femi Akande Wife As Personal Assistant To Husband / Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / NIN Registration Centre Spotted In The UK (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.