Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) (1968 Views)

Did Buhari Bring Poverty...? Nigerians, Know Your Thieves Now. / Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2018
As seen on Instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrKEztVF0wL/?hl=en

It has gotten so bad that people have now turned to Vultures.

Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2018
This is somebody's father oo. Listen well to the language of the people scooping this dirty gutter water as diesel! Later they will sieve it and sell to innocent Nigerians.

Madridguy sarrki Corrinthians buhariguy deomelo thegreenland

You guys should coman and carry your people sufferin from next level poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by alsudan: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Can't expect anything less from the Poverty capital of the world. In the past begging was restricted to the Almajiris in Nigeria, but under change you see abled bodied Nigerians begging on the street, yet some misguided folks are talking about a next level.

4 Likes

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2018
More pics

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Buharists have be turned to scavengers in theirbow country by Buhari but yet they insist the failure must go for another term so he can take them to the next level of poverty incorporated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by mightyhazell: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Truth be told, the poverty is everywhere. Nigerians never had it this bad

4 Likes

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
This is disturbing. See what Nigerians have been reduced to. Scavengers!

Somebody's mother and brother.

Lalasticlala Seun

2 Likes

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2018
I don't think we've ever had it this bad.

5 Likes

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by netpro(m): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Since the days of PDP, Nigerians have scoped oil. Blaming it on Buhari is dumb and hypocritical.
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2018
mightyhazell:
Truth be told, the poverty is everywhere. Nigerians never had it this bad
Its better off down south. Go to the north, you'd feel like crying everyday on sighting the helpless youths with poverty staring them in the face. Nigeria has never had it so rough. I keep wondering why people expect things to continue this way with the govt's bad economic policy. The6 don't even know what to do to improve it. Billions of naira is awaiting disbursement to petroleum marketers this Friday but same government said they've removed subsidy. They told us to embrace 143 naira per litre and we accepted. Somebody said he'd privatise the NNPC or better performance and uncover the fraud going on there but some illiterate youths misconstrue privatisation for outright sale. The day we remove sentiments from our politics, we'd be better for it. I've not found a credible vp as Peter obi amongst our politicians in the south west, excluding fashola. What we need is a better Nigeria not minding where the candidate's regional or religous affiliations.

1 Like

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by allthingsgood: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2018
All this fake news and propaganda won't work

Sai baba till wailers grow brains!
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by MalcoImX: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Your hatred of Buhari has turned you into Oyedepo, Kukah, Gumi and Omokri.

///

Over 20 people burnt beyond recognition while scooping fuel from fallen tanker in Abia

Published on November 5, 2012

http://dailypost.ng/2012/11/05/over-20-people-burnt-beyond-recognition-scooping-fuel-fallen-tanker-abia/

////

12 July, 2012

More than 100 people have died in southern Nigeria after a tanker carrying petrol crashed. The authorities say the vehicle did not immediately burst into flames so nearby villagers rushed to collect the fuel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18814738
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Auladimeji(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Mama Chika and Chika scooped oil out of the gutter They are Biafrans not Nigerian, how is it Nigerian business

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
Mama Chika and Chika scooped oil out of the gutter
They are Biafrans not Nigerian, how is it Nigerian business

When did Yoruba people become Biafrans? All of them were speaking Yoruba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by 8686(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forgot it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forgot it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forgot it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spent 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let’s vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by UnclePati: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Its groundnut oil....
The container carrying groundnut oil fell and spilled its content....

The people rushed to scoop the oil from the dirty gutters
...u can watch the video again or u read the news again.

Groundnut oil.....not diesel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Magalan: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2018
The poverty level is extreme...

1 Like

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Magalan: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2018
UnclePati:
Its groundnut oil....
The container carrying groundnut oil fell and spilled its content....

The people rushed to scoop the oil from the dirty gutters
...u can watch the video again or u read the news again.

Groundnut oil.....not diesel

Is it not worse being groundnut oil?

1 Like

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by kolaaderin: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buharists have be turned to scavengers in theirbow country by Buhari but yet they insist the failure must go for another term so he can take them to the next level of poverty incorporated

you are all looking for miracle, all this was caused by that looting party PDP and Atiku inclusive
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Birds of like minds conflagrate Thank God money no be problem
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by 4dor: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
Funny how folks can't see this has more to do with greed than poverty.
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by 4dor: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
kennygee:
I don't think we've ever had it this bad.

Nigeria has always been like this, the greed, mob mentality, the joy of profiting at other people's expense is in our DNA.
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by BillGoldberg: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
kolaaderin:

you are all looking for miracle, all this was caused by that looting party PDP and Atiku inclusive

Your people are scooping groundnut oil from the gutter and you worry about PDP?

1 Like

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by mytime24(f): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by kolaaderin: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Your people are scooping groundnut oil from the gutter and you worry about PDP?
Yes we should be worried of those that brought us to this level. They should never be allowed to come back to power. We are going forward to the next level
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Twinmama(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is an eye sore.

How can people desend this low. I don't think it's poverty, I think it's their value system. Even standing in that gutter is enough irritation let alone scooping oil, chai. I'm irritated
Re: Next Level Poverty! Nigerians Scooping Gutter Groundnut Oil (Disturbing Pics) by Lawrence35946(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2018
BillGoldberg:
As seen on Instablog9ja

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrKEztVF0wL/?hl=en

It has gotten so bad that people have now turned to Vultures.

Lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

Did Arise TV Interview Buhari With Presidency's Camera? (picture) / EFCC List Of Governors Who Will Go To Jail After May / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Committee On Fiscal Transparency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.