Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy (12113 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With Someone & Started Having Nightmares? / My Babe Is Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Hugomexis(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2021
This my neighbour that recently got attracted to me wouldn't let me rest one bit.

She's a single divorced mom of a cute little boy.She left a 5 year old marriage because her husband is gay.

We've been having mind blowing sex for quite some time now.She says she hasn't been handled the way I handle.She loves the way I touch and make love to her.

It is beginning to slightly put me off as she's now acting as if we are in a relationship.Every time she'd be asking of my movements and wanting to see my phone.

Even when we have sex and I'm giving her some intense pounding,she'd beg me to promise to marry her.

This my neighbour is beautiful,full in the right areas,well to do and quite exposed but I'm not in for commitment.

Yesternight,a neighbour almost caught us having sex on her car bonnet.This morning and afternoon,she sent me love messages which I replied to just because I don't want to kill her esteem.

I've tried to pass her to some of my gees living on the Island but she isn't interested.

I enjoy her cooking 'cause she makes me some nice native delicacies like abacha,ukwa and achicha but I'm never gonna commit to her.I want her to give me space.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Welcome to one-chance association of Nigeria....

Many women get emotional when you begin to sleep with them frequently...

Many men lose emotions when they begin to sleep with a lady frequently, except their wife.

You may think a woman is just enjoying the sexual pleasure, the next thing you may hear later is "do you love me?"... This kind of question can be tiring especially if you are there for only sex...

Flee Fornication, it can trap you into what you didn't plan for.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
liar mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by UNCL3(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Good evening y'all.
I did a beautiful song lately, please help me stream it. Link in signature, no regrets on your data.
Thanks alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by debbydams(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hugomexis:
This my neighbour that recently got attracted to me wouldn't let me rest one bit.

She's a single divorced mom of a cute little boy.She left a 5 year old marriage because her husband is gay.

We've been having mind blowing sex for quite some time now.She says she hasn't been handled the way I handle.She loves the way I touch and make love to her.

It is beginning to slightly put me off as she's now acting as if we are in a relationship.Every time she'd be asking of my movements and wanting to see my phone.

Even when we have sex and I'm giving her some intense pounding,she'd beg me to promise to marry her.

This my neighbour is beautiful,full in the right areas,well to do and quite exposed but I'm not in for commitment.

Yesternight,a neighbour almost caught us having sex on her car bonnet.This morning and afternoon,she sent me love messages which I replied to just because I don't want to kill her esteem.

I've tried to pass her to some of my gees living on the Island but she isn't interested.

I enjoy her cooking 'cause she makes me some nice native delicacies like abacha,ukwa and achicha but I'm never gonna commit to her.I want her to give me space.
wetin u want make we help u do sir?

11 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2021
Fake story like your 99+ other threads.

At least make a new Nairaland account, this one don cast bro.

15 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
op , u better look 4 way to leave that woman....one day u will hear say Belle don enter

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
You will soon see what you want
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Hugomexis(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2021
philanthropic:

Many men lose emotions when they begin to sleep with a lady frequently, except their wife.

You may think a woman is just enjoying the sexual pleasure, the next thing you may hear later is "do you love me?"... This kind of question can be tiring especially if you are there for only sex...

True bro
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
philanthropic:

grin
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2021
philanthropic:

a whores is like a deep ditch grin OP was having a nice pounding
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by BigYash: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
You will soon see what you want
grin I swear. That time he eyes go neat like white handkerchief. No be only native delicacy like Abacha, he go dey chop then..
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2021
BigYash:
grin I swear. That time he eyes go neat like white handkerchief. No be only native delicacy like Abacha, he go dey chop then..
him go chop babangida and sharing join the abacha

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by BigYash: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
positivevibez:
him go chop babangida and sharing join the abacha
grin
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by lalalista: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
You must marry her, else she will kill you. This is what I saw
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nicepoker(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
I just called a radio station. They promised to dedicate a sad song for you. It will end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by YunqTee: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
lalalista:
You must marry her, else she will kill you. This is what I saw
stop na, why u dey bring kill enter this sweet adventure..
Bros, stop banging her if u re not interested in her
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by healthbing(f): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2021
Carry your cross
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by obo389(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2021
Una no go hear word.
Never ever get yourself involved in neighbour paroles either by chance or by proxy.
Niggalations chapter 6 vs 9

4 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Emmanuel909090: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
House love between neighbors always end in disappointment undecided
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by luminouz(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
So what exactly do we do for you?

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Drsnives(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmm

I foresee her being a torn in your flesh
I foresee her disrupting your future runs
I foresee her breaking your head with bottle on learning that you are about to ditch her.
I foresee you coming to niraland to cry like a baby.

This I have seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
philanthropic:

The bolded really got me like WTF grin
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Skypeaceconsult: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nicepoker:
I just called a radio station. They promised to dedicate a sad song for you. It will end in premium tears.

Good one...I'm proposing a nice headline for him too. All will be announced on same Radio

1 Like

Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by alkines(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2021
This is Lost the third time am seeing this same story! Who come day lie undecided
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
If you're tired of the lady just end the relationship but don't pass her to your friends so that all of you will team up and make her toto slack angry
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by CheedyJ(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
I’m sure you initiated the whole intimacy stuff and now that you’ve had your fill , you’re here feeling fly... if you don’t have plans for her , be a mature man and tell her , she won’t kill you except you’ve made crazy promises to her prior to getting the cookie even at that , she still won’t kill you ...
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by Skillsnigeria: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
The lord will deliver you
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
why you no stop am before una begin...no start wetin you no fit finish o....remember wetin dey sweet, dey kill!
Re: Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy by chukwunweikeemi(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2021
fools fornicate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Betrayal Of A Friend. / A Secret Only A Few Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.