Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bride To Hold Polygraph Test To Find Out Who Snitched On Her About Guest Attire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride To Hold Polygraph Test To Find Out Who Snitched On Her About Guest Attire (408 Views)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bride To Hold Polygraph Test To Find Out Who Snitched On Her About Guest Attire by Sophiejonas: 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2018

A bride was called out on social media after news of her unrealistic dress code for her wedding guests went viral. And now she says she will hold a lie detector test at her wedding to find out who snitched on her.

The bride who sent out a dress code to all her wedding guests demanding that they turn up for her wedding in outfits that would cost guests about $1,000. Also, the dress codes, which is for a coordinated dance at their wedding, depended on the guest’s weight. Guests with different body weights had different dress codes.

Guests were also asked to bring a change of clothing for after the coordinated dance ends. And that the change of clothing has to be fancy.

News about the dress code requirements went viral online and the bride was slammed for it.Now, the bride has promised there will be consequences. She took to her Facebook to declare that she would be hosting a polygraph party to find out which of her guests leaked her dress code.She wrote:

"It has come to my attention that someone went all the way down in this groups creation to screenshot the dress code requirements.

I could not be more crushed, betrayed, or saddened. I trust each and every one of you so intimately. Knowing someone went behind my back and made fun of me is one of the worst feelings.And boy, will you be paying.

The first ever Polygraph Party”, in honour of “the snitch”.This party holds today at 8pm. At the party, guests will use a “real polygraph test for $99 on Amazon” to determine who leaked the initial post.

After everyone finds “the rat who did this”, there’ll be drinks and appetisers.”

She went on to say that if a guest can’t make it to the party and doesn’t provide a valid excuse, it will be assumed that they are the mole. As for the person who is found guilty, the bride said:

"I will simply cut all ties and communication with you (and talk shit about you for a long, long time).If you have any information about who violated my trust and my wedding planning, I will give you $100."

The bride added that those guests who don’t want to comply with the dress code or participate in the dance can “help the crew clean up after dinner, volunteer to take videos of the dance, or even contribute to [the] honeymoon”.As for those internet users who slammed her for her dress code, she said:

"DO YOU F***ING KNOW ME? DO YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE DOING THINGS THIS WAY? No Then shut up! Go back to your scum basement and play video games and never f***ing make comments about people you don’t know.

My husband and I are certified spiritual healers with over ten years of experience.Our wedding colours, fabrics, and intimate synchronized dance are something we hold very dear to our hearts.

The expensive clothing represents the riches we wish to come. The black and camouflage outfits represents the aura of the devil that we must shoo away.

The soda hats represent our wishes for an abundance of life saving liquid. You get the picture."
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/12/09/bride-says-shell-hold-a-polygraph-test-to-find-out-who-snitched-on-her-concerning-her-wedding-guests-unrealistic-dress-code/

Re: Bride To Hold Polygraph Test To Find Out Who Snitched On Her About Guest Attire by Nonso92(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one get power oo
Re: Bride To Hold Polygraph Test To Find Out Who Snitched On Her About Guest Attire by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
I pity her future husband. Him don marry liability.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Former Partners... / 15 Breath Taking Words That Can Make A Guy Fall For You Immediately Even When He / I Dump People Easily,i Don't Know Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.