Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night (6691 Views)

I Heard My Canadian White Housemate Having Sex / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 3:51am On Dec 10, 2018
my bedroom was close to my neighbour's house, and this morning she told me that, my caterwaul was too loud and licentious last night.

but the horrible thing , after several reflections, is that, i have put my bed in that way, for more than 8 years. is it possible that she has been eavesdropping my moaning accompying the creaking of the bedposts , for as long as that period , until last night , when she finally met her extremity as being an eavesdropper , possibly due to the over-normal volume of my voice or her accumulated shame ?

i am not even sure that, she may have masturbated , for so many times in such a long time. while balancing the joy she has profited from me and the shame and over-excitement i brought to her, she eventually decided that, the latter was greater than the former ! what a heck is this thunderstruck news to me !

i have moved all the ponderous furnitures and other stuff in my house, up till now this morning, simply in order to block any possiblity that the sound of movement in my house could be heard in an another one. i am exhausted now, considering the effort i had to pay when i have been penetrated by a thick one last night.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by alomeda600(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2018
First to comment.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Egein(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Do you know what "groaning" means?
Do you mean "moaning"?

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by pejuakinab: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2018
U too u be noise maker in bed, haba!! Kilode!!!
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Egein:
Do you mean "moaning"?

they are of the same meaning.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by speedyconnect3: 7:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Groaning?

Or moaning

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2018
alomeda600:
First to comment.
lol on whywhyogun post undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
JjBankys:
lol on whywhyogun post undecided

who is whywhyogun? is she a biitch?
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2018
ugandalady:

who is whywhyogun? is she a biitch?
lol whywhyogun is asking me who she's is? is God not a wonderful God.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by amaniro: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2018
This demented woman is back

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2018
JjBankys:
lol whywhyogun is asking me who she's is? is God not a wonderful God.

i am totally at loss. i am Ugandalady. a white woman living in Uganda. that is it.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

at least i am a woman. and a blonde one too.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Burgerlomo: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2018
Egein:
Do you mean "moaning"?

May be the nigga is groaning from excruciating pain cool

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by purplerope: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2018
This is serious
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by lawman88(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2018
ugandalady:

they are of the same meaning.

Hell noooo!!! They are not the same. Moaning is a pain that is mixed with pleasure while groaning is a severe pain mixed with anxiety
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2018
lawman88:

Hell noooo!!! They are not the same. Moaning is a pain that is mixed with pleasure while groaning is a severe pain mixed with anxiety

i did moan and groan at the same time, or i should say, i groaned more than i moaned. that black dick was too huge .

when i have sex with black men, i can hardly tell them apart.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2018
amaniro:

Ugly Chinese Man not woman. Make no mistake about that
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

Ugly Chinese Man not woman. Make no mistake about that

what if i am a British man ? does this identity make me better ?

anyway, i am very curious that, how can you put me to be a chinese so firm and quick ? unless you are a chinese, who can smell the stench from a countryman.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2018
ugandalady:

what if i am a British man ? does this identity make me better ?

Whywhyogun we know who you’re.
An ugly short Chinese gay Chinese man
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Oreofepeters: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2018
This confused fellow again

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

i am Ugandalady.

i am tallish, becoming, and i am a blonde girl.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This confused fellow again

have i confused you ? big dick
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

firstly, i dont think chinese can speak english as good as i .

secondly, arent they busy earning money in china as well as in nigeria ? how come any chinese have idleness to bother him/herself to think or talk about black dicks ?

it is self evident that,i can not be a chinese.
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Kenekingisback: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry angry angry
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

is it being short an offence to the public?

what if , short, black and dangling a big dick in the middle ? the average height of nigeiran men is lower than that of chinese, how sad it is.

you need to pump times more blood to your disproportionate dicks to make them that large !
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Burgerlomo:

May be the nigga is groaning from excruciating pain cool

the nigga with this finger?

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Wadewaltz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
O.P u go just fish sumtin out frm ur imagination cum post d nonsense for here...Ooo see wat broken sperm has brought to d word

Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by iStayWoke(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Join StayWokeTV on WhatsApp and enjoy commentary on every thing worth talking about. There would be jokes, movie trailer uploads, fun facts, occasional giveaways etc. Expect us to be Nigerian, witty, tongue-in-cheeky, fun, & everything all at once.

Click here to join: https:///2348066799108?text=Hi%2C%20StayWokeTV%2C%20I'd%20love%20to%20join%20the%20Woke%20family.%20My%20name%20is
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by ugandalady: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Wadewaltz:
O.P u go just fish sumtin out frm ur imagination cum post d nonsense for here...Ooo see wat broken sperm has brought to d word

i dont get your point, but what i wrote is not imagination whatever, the swollen feeling still lingering between my legs right now
Re: My Neighbour Said She Heard My Groaning Last Night by Wadewaltz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i dont get your point, but what i wrote is not imagination whatever, the swollen feeling still lingering between my legs right now
Just shut up ur mouth,who ask u for ur imaginary details,nonsense product of condom-leakage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Two Beautiful Ladies Fight At Fuel Station In US Till Their Breasts Fall Out - V / Why Do Most Ladies Barb And Tints Their Heirs Nowadays Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.