Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU (20570 Views)

ASUU Strike Called Off / 50 Solid Reasons Why ASUU Is On Strike - Guru9ja / ASUU’s Demands Unrealistic – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2018
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as a party of vagabonds, adding that the former national chairman of APC, Chief Bisi Akande is the grandfather of half-baked government for accusing striking lecturers of producing vagabonds and unemployable graduates.

The union said it was unfortunate that a supposed leader of Akande’s status could render a statement with warped logic.

Chief Bisi Akande had condemned the strike embarked upon by ASUU in Oke Ila Orangun where he went to commission one storey classroom donated to Abolarin college recently.

He was reported to have said the union is destroying the country with demands that are not genuine.

While reacting, the ASUU chairman, University of Ibadan, Dr. Deji Omole, said it was shameful that Chief Bisi Akande by age and previous offices held in the country before now is qualified to be called an elder statesman.

Omole stated that Akande’s recent outburst against the ongoing patriotic struggle by ASUU to save public university education in Nigeria clearly exposed him that he is just an elder only by age but not a statesman.

“The same Bisi Akande who himself was a teacher during the free education programme of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo sacked hundreds of teachers and left Osun state education in tatters now claims to value  quality graduates while shying away from adequate investment in education.

“It is on record that during Akande’s time as governor all the higher institutions in Osun State were closed down due to the anti-masses policy of his administration on education.

“It is even self-indicting for the leader of a ruling party who is destroying public education with chronic underfunding of the existing institution but busy itself to mushrooming of new universities without any funding plan to still be talking in public. The budget for education in the current year was wickedly cut down to seven percent to demonstrate their hatred for public funded education,” Dr. Omole said.

According to him, ASUU is not government that promised Nigerian youths gainful employment like the ruling party did and so “could not be blamed for the failure of the clueless government to establish industries.”

The ASUU boss said it was because of the likes of Akande who is interested in killing public education to allow for their children and grandchildren to dominate and oppress the children of the masses that they go on strike.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-party-of-vagabonds-ASUU.html?fbclid=IwAR3AlpLhNn5iZZzHzZ47txcUmdbYyPJf1QhZbSNWPWG2KmXI5ILU2_rxy5I

23 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2018
E don really be for APC

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Trust22(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol.. ASUU 1-0 APC

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Akande was right when he spoke about the quality of graduates Nigerian varsities produces whether anyone likes it or not . I'm only surprised such intelligent commentary could come from Akande

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Racoon(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigerian is a failed state.This is not funny @ all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Equity311987: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2018
EFCC should spread their hands to those schools, corruption in those schools is getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 8:13am On Dec 10, 2018
And I believe you graduated from Ghana university or are you also half barked? am surprise how people mortgage their sense and conscience all because of their party affiliate..if at all the Nigeria university is not producing sound graduates, you and your Akande should share on the blame bcoz he is supposed to be an elder stateman,Osun state which he governed is one of the worst state both academically and youth empowerment in the whole of southwest... He is very shameless man same goes to u
kunleweb:
Akande was right when he spoke about the quality of graduates Nigerian varsities produces whether anyone likes it or not . I'm only surprised such intelligent commentary could come from Akande

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2018
ASUU is right on this one

18 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by owisdom58: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Where is lalasticlala self
Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Magalan: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Education budget keeps going lower in percentage despite increase in population...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
And I believe you graduated from Ghana university or are you also half barked? am surprise how people mortgage their sense and conscience all because of their party affiliate..if at all the Nigeria university is not producing sound graduates, you and your Akande should share on the blame bcoz he is supposed to be an elder stateman,Osun state which he governed is one of the worst state both academically and youth empowerment in the whole of southwest... He is very shameless man same goes to u

Get lost. Incoherent points. You just proved my point

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
ASUU is right on this one.

11 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Randy100: 9:20am On Dec 10, 2018
kunleweb:
And ASUU was also right too.

37 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2018
Randy100:
And ASUU was also right too.

100%

11 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Randy100: 9:23am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
That guy has sold his senses. Who is to be blamed for the quality of Education in this country if it is not the government.

36 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Randy100: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2018
kunleweb:

100%
Thats is right.
Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2018
The public schooling system is largely a vagabond producing system.
Standard is determined by failure rate and employability of graduates is gauged by frustration level of department or the school itself.
Student mostly care about socializing and hustling to maintain the peer pressure standard around them and don't like academic work.
The Nigerian campuses are now a well known factory for cultists, ritualistic minds, and 'high' class prostitutes.

Both the ruling party and ASUU are largely vagabonds. Show me any serious minded lecturer that studied and worked for years abroad that is a staunch ASUU member.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2018
your point is is as useless as you...the system and the individual efforts, these are the two factors that guarantees our academic success, the system(ASUU) provides only 30% while the individual provides the remaining 70%...Oga please tell me how ASUU contributed to your failure?you went to the University,so does every other well meaning Nigerian thats doing well out there, your problem is your inability to carve a niche for yourself, tell me how it concerns ASUU?
same Nigeria Universality under the same ASUU produced : (1) Arunma Oteh of world Bank (2) Mohammed Barkindo,(3)Yemi Babington-Ashaye these people all pass through the same Nigeria University system under the ruler-ship of ASUU... Are you sure you supplied the very percentage that was required of you or you are one of those who wants their lecturers to spoon feed them with information?
kunleweb:

Get lost. Incoherent points. You just proved my point

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2018
did he ever had one?
Randy100:
That guy has sold his senses. Who is to be blamed for the quality of Education in this country if it is not the government.

4 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
your point is is as useless as you...the system and the individual efforts, these are the two factors that guarantees our academic success, the system(ASUU) provides only 30% while the individual provides the remaining 70%...Oga please tell me how ASUU contributed to your failure?you went to the University,so does every other well meaning Nigerian thats doing well out there, your problem is your inability to carve a niche for yourself, tell me how it concerns ASUU?
same Nigeria Universality under the same ASUU produced : (1) Arunma Oteh of world Bank (2) Mohammed Barkindo,(3)Yemi Babington-Ashaye these people all pass through the same Nigeria University system under the ruler-ship of ASUU... Are you sure you supplied the very percentage that was required of you or you are one of those who wants their lecturers to spoon feed them with information?

I typed just a line you responded with one million. You should.check your.psychological health. I.won't bother readingg it. Too bad o can't shred it. But with one guess ,I know your points are yet incoherent which is why you assume.so much words would help you . I feel.sorry for.you

3 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Randy100:

You fail the moment you transfer your responsibility to anyone else. By the way I was dubbed the best practical student the schools I attended ever had. All. My real.life experience ss have validated it. Chalo

3 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2018
Exactly , i already know you have Bibliophobia (if you know the meaning) when you cant read just 5lines, tell me the magic you were expecting from ASUU? ..dude your problem is YOU, FIX YOU and you will have it FIXED, i could offer some help in FIXING YOU but you will have to ask, NICELY
kunleweb:

I typed just a line you responded with one million. You should.check your.psychological health. I.won't bother readingg it. Too bad o can't shred it. But with one guess ,I know your points are yet incoherent which is why you assume.so much words would help you . I feel.sorry for.you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
Exactly , i already know you have Bibliophobia (if you know the meaning) when you cant read just 5lines, tell me the magic you were expecting from ASUU? ..dude your problem is YOU, FIX YOU and you will have it FIXED, i could offer some help in FIXING YOU but you will have to ask, NICELY

You call.ten gig of thrash five lines. Mr incoherent. Have a nice day. Need to focus on my research. Oh y the way,I still feel sorry for you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2018
See achievement
Whats the name of that your School in Ghana again?
Mind you Dub is Unofficial/Nickname
and if you were really dubbed the best practical student...it depends on what you are practicing! it could be anything
please stop spewing thrash, nobody asked to hear your stories, we all have ours
Kunleweb
kunleweb:

You fail the moment you transfer your responsibility to anyone else. By the way I was dubbed the best practical student the schools I attended ever had. All. My real.life experience ss have validated it. Chalo

13 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Randy100: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2018
kunleweb:

I am happy you know that Federal government has actually failed by transferring their responsibility to ASUU. I am happy for you that you are the best student in your class but you need to call a spade a spade. We that went to Nigerian universities knows how rotten it is and it is due to lack of interest from the fg.

6 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Randy100:
I am happy you know that Federal government has actually failed by transferring their responsibility to ASUU. I am happy for you that you are the best student in your class but you need to call a spade a spade. We that went to Nigerian universities knows how rotten it is and it is due to lack of interest from the fg.

Your last two sentences and what I've been saying all along what's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
See achievement
Whats the name of that your School in Ghana again?
Mind you Dub is Unofficial/Nickname
and if you were really dubbed the best practical student...it depends on what you are practicing! it could be anything
please stop spewing thrash, nobody asked to hear your stories, we all have ours
Kunleweb

Its called being modest,such simple.concept I knew would be difficult for you to understand
Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2018
your inability to read and understand is solely your faults not mine..stop blaming everything around you for your failure, first you blamed ASUU now is Me...owe it up KUNLEWEB Its your fault not ours
kunleweb:

You call.ten gig of thrash five lines. Mr i[b]ncoherent[/b]. Have a nice day. Need to focus on my research. Oh y the way,I still feel sorry for you embarassed

4 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by kunleweb: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
your inability to read and understand is solely your faults not mine..stop blaming everything around you for your failure, first you blamed ASUU now is Me...owe it up KUNLEWEB Its your fault not ours

You will learn in life no worries
Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by Randy100: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2018
sneezeemek:
did he ever had one?
I beleive his problem is his love for Buhari led fg. He is trying to defend them.

2 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2018
we learn as we live ....now go get yourself busy with something am done trying to educate you..you are really unteachable
kunleweb:

You will learn in life no worries

2 Likes

Re: APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU by sneezeemek(m): 10:45am On Dec 10, 2018
And he dont have problem doing that (defending Buhari) to the detriment of both our own generation and that of the incoming generation...i really hope the incoming generation will be able to forgive us for the damages we re doing to their future
Randy100:
I beleive his problem is his love for Buhari led fg. He is trying to defend them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best University In Nigeria / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released / UNILAG Releases 2011/2012 Foundation & POST UME Merit Cut-off List And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.