Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. (616 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by Mettlefriday(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Real cool catch me...
Re: Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by hisgrace090: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2018
The one chance people you enter their motor are never through with you, hope they needs more from you.

Just be careful!
Re: Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by Peter4luv: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Wetin man no go hear anything related with gals cause lots bull crap...my guys out there make money and take care of the best woman im your life #mom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Peter4luv:
Wetin man no go hear anything related with gals cause lots bull crap...my guys out there make money and take care of the best woman im your life #mom

Will you marry your mother?
Re: Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by frbona: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2018
HeavenlyCherub:

at least she'll never jump from one cock to the next like most of your sisters
Re: Facts Why U Need To Skip Some Ex-girlfriend. by Peter4luv: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
HeavenlyCherub:

i wont but to avoid shit like this make money and marry a well to do gal from a better family not locals...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Loses Baking Contract For Not Calling Male Client 'sweetheart' / Why Does the Groom have to Carry the Bride on their Wedding Day? / Candid Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.