Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,642 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) (4063 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Killed In Aba As IPOB Militants Run Wild In Abia / Unknown Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash In Abia (Pics, Vid) / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Okoyeeboz: 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Igboblog:

Igbere TV gathered that the security operatives stopped the Biafran Jews at Isigate which made the Jewish protesters to remove their garments to disguise their looks.

Why are they running away?

Isn't it Biafra or death?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by teufelein(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

you are threatnin a souverain nation and you think the goverment will go easy on you.....

oya,arm yourselfs.....we are waitin for the second civil war.....

Reality always wins against self-serving political propaganda. So much for "Boko Haram has been defeated and no longer controls any territory in Nigeria." Biafra will subdue Nigeria just within 6 months.

17 local government areas in Borno still under Boko Haram, Reps discover.
Contrary to claims by the Nigerian government that no local government in Nigeria is under Boko Haram occupation, the House of Representatives have discovered that at least 17 local government areas are still under the occupation of the terrorists.

https://dailynigerian.com/17-local-government-areas-in-borno-still-under-boko-haram-reps-discover/?fbclid=IwAR1dXRU4mbrP2668lbyGbKTAsLB2kNTs0VyZ8cp0z0swiRm6Ev9VTG5hCrM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by bantudra: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
teufelein:

Reality always wins against self-serving political propaganda. So much for "Boko Haram has been defeated and no longer controls any territory in Nigeria." Biafra will subdue Nigeria just within 6 months.

17 local government areas in Borno still under Boko Haram, Reps discover.
Contrary to claims by the Nigerian government that no local government in Nigeria is under Boko Haram occupation, the House of Representatives have discovered that at least 17 local government areas are still under the occupation of the terrorists.

https://dailynigerian.com/17-local-government-areas-in-borno-still-under-boko-haram-reps-discover/?fbclid=IwAR1dXRU4mbrP2668lbyGbKTAsLB2kNTs0VyZ8cp0z0swiRm6Ev9VTG5hCrM

what does this topic has to do with that....??

wetin boko still control....??

abegi,park well....am not yoruba that will tolerate rubbish talks........

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
QuotaSystem:
So they think they're untouchable because they are wearing a white Jalabiya and skull cap? Clowns cheesy

No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it remains a pig. wink

This matter de give u sleepless nights
In Teekay Witty Voice take a chil pill

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Warship: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

What does this mean

Warship if this kind of thing keeps happening, that cr1ses might be inevitable after all.

That is why I said prepare for that crisis so that, the military can be easily overpowered when that time comes.

I hope you, banom and kanubiafra now understands.

If the southern US citizens are not harassed for carrying the confederate flags why should Biafra flags be an exception.

Nigeria is a country filled with uncivilized and undemocratic ethnic groups and therefore, it is expedite we prepare for arm struggle just as the Irish prepared and prevailed in 1916.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by QuotaSystem: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hizzy:

This matter de give u sleepless nights
In Teekay Witty Voice take a chil pill

You must be joking grin

Matter wey wan sweet pass honey?

No lefellendum...no eRection cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Warship: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
teufelein:
IPOB must arm themselves...Force is only language Nigerians understand.

Now that Israel is backing us openly, we need to secretly take research, development and production of military technologies very serious in order to take our freedom by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Donelli: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:
That is why I said prepare for that crisis so that, the military can be easily overpowered when that time comes.

Nigeria is a country filled with uncivilized and undemocratic ethnic groups and therefore, it is expedite we prepare for arm struggle just as the Irish prepared and prevailed in 1916.
That'll be full scale civil war. My concern is not even the bolded but the likelihood that it might backfire and become a business venture for superpowers who will be in a race to outdo themselves selling weapons.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Warship: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

That'll be full scale civil war. My concern is not even the bolded by the likelihood that it might backfire and become a business venture for superpowers who will be in a race to outdo themselves selling weapons.

It will not backfire because Russia and China are not Pro Nigeria.

Nigeria is also a threat to their global aspirations and therefore a disintegrate Nigeria is good also for them.

Banom and Kanubiafra take note
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by ZombieTAMER: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Biafra is getting closer by each passing day. All that Igbos have to do is boycott the 2019 general elections and after 3 months, Israel will send in troops to liberate biafra. I understand that that is the condition that Israel gave to Kanu.

Stale... Everyone knows you are an unstable Afonja... Even if u change ur moniker... We know you
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Donelli: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:

It will not backfire because Russia and China are not Pro Nigeria.

Nigeria is also a threat to their global aspirations and therefore a disintegrate Nigeria is good also for them.

Banom and Kanubiafra take note
Explain further please.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Biafra is getting closer by each passing day. All that Igbos have to do is boycott the 2019 general elections and after 3 months, Israel will send in troops to liberate biafra. I understand that that is the condition that Israel gave to Kanu.
hahahaha..Nonso I'm sure this is a big joke
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Warship: 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

Explain further please.

The smaller African countries become the lesser their military strength to oppose China, Russia, etc.

Do you know why US can't bully India.? Because they have both the tech and population to oppose the US and other major powers.

Do you know why Germany finally succumbed in WW2.? Because they have limited manpower when compared with the Russians.

So, stop being scared because those nations are also interested in seeing Africa further weaken in order to easily exploit Africa.

That is why I will advice our people to take their R & D in military technologies very serious.

Banom and kanubiafra
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by ozo13(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

israel will send in troops....??....

are you even listening to yourself atall....??
lol.na too much brainwashing dey cause am
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Donelli: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:
The smaller African countries become the lesser their military strength to oppose China, Russia, etc.

Do you know why US can't bully India.? Because they have both the tech and population to oppose the US and other major powers.
Then explain to me why Russia (and China if I'm not mistaken) backed Nigeria in the 1967 civil war?

India happens to be an ally of the US so I don't see where the need to bully comes in
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Yyeske(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
gidgiddy:
If it is unarmed Biafran protesters on the streets, they authorities will quickly rich over there to kill unarmed people.

But if it is armed Herdsmen slaughtering people, they will come there after one week
Why do you support others to go on these fruitless processions but you have never participated in one?
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Yyeske(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:

If the southern US citizens are not harassed for carrying the confederate flags why should Biafra flags be an exception.

I sincerely hope that you'd be armed on ground and not one of those online warriors.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Yyeske(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

Then explain to me why Russia (and China if I'm not mistaken) backed Nigeria in the 1967 civil war?

India happens to be an ally of the US so I don't see where the need to bully comes in
Stop taking those brainwashed kids who know next to nothing about world politics seriously, see that one gushing up in full confidence that the world powers would attack Nigeria should a war break out.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Igboblog: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
OK. Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Warship: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

China, France and Soviet Union told Ojukwu to exchange oil for freedom but he refused only to regret it years later after realizing that sometimes, tactics/strategy must be altered in order to achieve results.

Soviet were both supporting both sides until after Ahiara declaration.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Donelli: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:

China, France and Soviet Union told Ojukwu to exchange oil for freedom but he refused only to regret it years later after realizing that sometimes, tactics/strategy must be altered in order to achieve results.

By Soviet supporting both sides you mean by selling weapons.

The British provided Nigeria military intelligence and technical expertise, that's what I consider support. Every other thing is just business, and that's what France had with Biafra hoping to be positioned for oil exploits after the war.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by oyin44: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Warship:

l hope you gangster study the map properly before you start the war?...all what you and ur fellow friends have written..nothing short than empty threat which could not be effected..the British had always showed themselves to be friends of the North..this same British were quickly to point out to them...that it was the north that would suffer if southern seceded..in support of this view, best way for kanu and his henchmen is to sought ways and means of obtaining the best possible concessions for their people..even.buhari had taken advantage of military stranglehold on the south east now..it wouldn't be easy to start war..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by oyin44: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2018
[quote author=Warship post=73753758]

Nigeria is a country filled with uncivilized and undemocratic ethnic groups and therefore, it is expedite we prepare for arm struggle just as the Irish prepared and prevailed in 1916.[/
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Donelli: 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Why are they running away?

Isn't it Biafra or death?
...asks someone who will most likely stumble while running away when he discovers the cockroach has wings.

I'm sure you'll still have condemned their act if they had done what you're suggesting...unarmed civilians challenging fully armed military men. To think one would shamelessly celebrate this victory against a non-violent procession beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As IPOB Members Clash With Security Operatives in Abia(Pics) by Yyeske(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Warship:

Can you please tell us or better still give us a link as to oil for freedom by France, China and the USSR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Sunday Igbo Escaping To Bini Republic.. / 'My Dad Was Terribly Sick' - Tinubu's Daughter Admits / Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.