Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? (4581 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Sparks18: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hello nairalanders!!! We need to discuss and exchnage opinions on this topic.
Can you date a girl without having sexual intercourse with her for 2yrs or more?
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes

Mouth Gig though
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by JERRY1925(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes I can, no biggie... If I have sex with her, we sure not getting married. ..
Bcoz I cannot be lieing to my pastor.. And the Bible says, marriage is Honourable in all, and the bed undifiled.

So.. I can be In a relationship that wud lead to marriage without sex.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
Spreads mat......
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Jayslicky: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
Can you drink garri without sugar.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by IamD18: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
If her virginity/hymen is guaranteed on our wedding night. I can do it.

There's this value and respect I have for virgin ladies. They are just special.

16 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by marvin906(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
you could have just told me to apply for seminary school na..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by gabbylight: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
I'm with my girl for 4 years + no sex.

But isn't easy ooo. Always fight on that when Kongi don dey disturb..
But still together no sex yet.

PS. Nobody should castigate me ooo, just and pass

12 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by IamD18: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
gabbylight:
I'm with my girl for 4 years + no sex.

But isn't easy ooo. Always fight on that when Kongi don dey disturb..
But still together no sex yet.

PS. Nobody should castigate me ooo, just and pass

You are cheating on her.

With soap and your left hand.

19 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Foodforthought: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yes...that's the way it should be self

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by AryEmber(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
See as everyone turn child of God.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by ositadima1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dating is a delusive word, it simply means unlimited fúcks and bangs.

At the heart of it all is the shameless consent of two partners, usually unmarried, to fúck each other without reservation.

Dating without sex is like breathing without oxygen.

AryEmber:

AryEmber can I date you, in other words, can I bang your young pussy with my cóck?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by orikzz(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Intimacy is needed..how can one keep a 4years relationship without sex. What are we gonna be doing or talking about...
Or make I just dey spend money.. Last last the bastard girl will now leave for a guy that will Bleep indigo and purple out of her body.. �..

I would rather be single

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by AryEmber(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2018
ositadima1:
Dating is a delusive word, it simply means unlimited fúcks and bangs.

At the heart of it all is the shameless consent of two partners, usually unmarried, to fúck each other without reservation.

Dating without sex is like breathing without oxygen.

AryEmber can I date you, on other words, can I bang your young pussy with my cóck?
Is this a question?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

grin
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin grin
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

grin
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by ositadima1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Is this a question?

Do you want it or not?
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by AryEmber(f): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
ositadima1:

Do you want it or not?
Oh! It's a question. Thank you for the offer but I'm not in need of your service.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by ositadima1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
Oh! It's a question. Thank you for the offer but I'm not in need of your service.

Ok, take care of yourself, bye.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Tashacobbs(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
undecidedthey won't tell you the truth.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
cheesycheesycheesy make i go buy popcorn
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Tashacobbs(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
AryEmber:
lol
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by gabbylight: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

Lolz your thought though.

sincerely speaking it's not easy but I have my reasons...

Yea sex is sweat and cool, but what next after sex?
I'm not saying I don't like to do it ooo

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Tominiola: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
If you plan on remaining celibate until marriage then yes its not a problem.
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Must we have sex?

Joblessness na issue
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by gabbylight: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:

You are cheating on her.

Your thought though.

Sex is sweet and cool but what follows afterward..

I'm not saying I don't like to do it ooo. But I have my reasons

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by highqueen(f): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
See them nl guys forming holy.
The ones that visit ashawo joint like their lives depend on it.

Girls can do it but I doubt if guys can.
Most are dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by helium2: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
IamD18:
If her virginity/hymen is guaranteed on our wedding night. I can do it.

There's this value and respect I have for virgin ladies. They are just special.

I sure say you no go marry virgin
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
highqueen:
See them nl guys forming holy. The ones that visit ashawo joint like their lives depend on it.
Girls can do it but I doubt if guys can. Most are dogs.
The table you are shaking ehn....
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by highqueen(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tundexxy:

The table you are shaking ehn....
Wetin happen?
I don't have time for dogs, if I get quoted by a nitwit, I will simply ignore.
Thank you. smiley
Re: Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse? by itiswellandwell: 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Sexy Woman Dances And Twerk During Praise And Worship In Church, See React / My Landlord Daughter Molested Me At Age 5 / Why Are Youths Tearing Down People's Wife Anyhow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.