Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) (62935 Views)

Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
My babe is a very good cook that is one of the attributes that drew me to her since our first date

Asides that she’s supportive but she also great in other areas …

I know The Redpillers will lash at me but it’s the sweet truth

If your woman is a great cook ,hold on to her

Food is one of the primary thing that keeps a relationship going

I’m stepping down with this mixture for the night

(Picture below)

What do you think of the meal ?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your problem minor

340 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by realonecrilar(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Once you begged her to stay, you'll never have her forever.

396 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Your problem minor

Ahbi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
realonecrilar:
Once you begged her to stay, you'll never have her forever.

Love neva do you

11 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by realonecrilar(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=kyber post=110484856]

Love neva do you [/quot

Obviously, you're still very immatured and you don't know what it takes to have a woman and peace simultaneously.

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=realonecrilar post=110485169][/quote]

Say what you wanna
Still doesn’t change a thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=kyber post=110485728]
Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by dawnomike(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
All for a pot of rice grin

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Ichabodcrane(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:
Now, ask yourself how many girls can really cook. Most depend on indomie or custard. The rest prefer buying cooked food. Just a few can cook. How we got here, I don't know.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ichabodcrane:

Now, ask yourself how many girls can really cook. Most depend on indomie or custard. The rest prefer buying cooked food. Just a few can cook. How we got here, I don't know.

That’s the reason y u should choose your spouse wisely

26 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
dawnomike:

More than you can think of

2 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Essau and the pot of porridge

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Chibuzoc:
Essau and the pot of porridge

It doesn’t relate Mr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Nonexisting: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Has nairaland's resident chief simp, sir jamesjnr created new username?

135 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Beebah2000:

You got that right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 24, 2022
dawnomike:

Pot of rice wey don cook finish before dem cut onions put. grin
The person wey dey cook for that guy since when he small will be very proud I’m sure. angry grin

Rice dey one side, onions dey one another side with a romantic touch of broomsticks.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Beebah2000:

It's actually below the belt....ask smart married women

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by odinson1(m): 5:26am On Feb 24, 2022
The most Dangerous man to a Woman,is a Man who can Control his Sexual urges. Adding icing on the cake,is a Man who can cook his own meals.

Sex and food are the 2 things women use subtly to control men,take those things away and they are completely powerless.

120 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 24, 2022
People are really suffering.. Looks like burnt offering. Even dogs would reject that shīt undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2022
All my life, i have never seen or come across anyone who cooks better than my ex. Her culinary skills were excellent and out of this world. She'd prepare the best meal ever, even if you engage her off guard, and she's also very good when it comes to doing the do. She made me see utopia in bed. A real vibe.

However, her temperament is nothing to write home about. Physically and emotionally abusive and controlling. Talks back at me, and wasn't ready to learn, so i kicked her out without minding those skills i mentioned up there.

135 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by Privatepart00: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2022
This poster said food?
I cook all my delicacies myself. I bake as well.

Majority of ladies can’t do this more than I do.

When I cook, my dad will be asking where did you

learn all this from. ( during Christmas festivities)

The pot of jellof rice above is too shitty if a lady

actually prepared that burnt offering.

NB: My nephews and nieces always look forward to the cake I will bake for them on their birthday.

During New Yam festival , I am the one to cook the white soup that will be used to eat the pounded yam.

The lady has a lot of learning to do.

Cc : kyber

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Privatepart00:
This poster said food?
I cook all my delicacies myself. I bake as well.

Majority of ladies can’t do this more than I do.

When I cook, my dad will be asking where did you

learn all this from. ( during Christmas festivities)

The pot of jellof rice above is too shitty if a lady

actually prepared that burnt offering.

NB: My nephews and nieces always look forward to the cake I will bake for them on their birthday.

During New Yam festival , I am the one to cook the white soup that will be used to eat the pounded yam.

The lady has a lot of learning to do.

Cc : kyber

She will catch up

3 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=Pareyz post=110493727]All my life, i have never seen or come across anyone who cooks better than my ex. Her culinary skills were excellent and out of this world. She'd prepare the best meal ever, even if you engage her off guard, and she's also very good when it comes to doing the do. She made me see utopia in bed. A real vibe.

However, her temperament is nothing to write home about. Physically and emotionally abusive and controlling. Talks back at me, and wasn't ready to learn, so i kicked her out without minding those skills
i mentioned up there.[/quotes
A lady can’t have it all
You should have checked the things that’s aggravate her anger and try to go around them when issues like them arise

6 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2022
killmods:
People are really suffering.. Looks like burnt offering. Even dogs would reject that shīt undecided

You own a pained ass

2 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:
The most Dangerous man to a Woman,is a Man who can Control his Sexual urges. Adding icing on the cake,is a Man who can cook his own meals.

Sex and food are the 2 things women use subtly to control men,take those things away and they are completely powerless.

You are right
But you will still need a woman to do those things for you when you are fully occupied with works and when you come you need her to make you relax

3 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2022
drimzsmoke:

It's actually below the belt....ask smart married women

Hmmm explain better
Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Saucewalka:

The person wey dey cook for that guy since when he small will be very proud I’m sure. angry grin

Rice dey one side, onions dey one another side with a romantic touch of broomsticks.

Lol funny dude
Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Saucewalka:

I like my onions half cooked

1 Like

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by odinson1(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
kyber:

You are right
But you will still need a woman to do those things for you when you are fully occupied with works and when you come you need her to make you relax

Women don't want to do them anymore,they see it as Slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) by kyber(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2022
odinson1:

Women don't want to do them anymore,they see it as Slavery.

That’s why I m holding in to this baby of mine

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / 8 Texts Messages A Girl Actually Wants To Receive From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.