Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,394 members, 7,850,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures (1138 Views)

Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures by nigeriapenmedia: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018

Curvy American model and video vixen, Bernice Burgos, was blasted by many online after she shared these Instagram photos of her massive behind and captioned it ‘the gym got my a** looking right…sorry.’

Model Bernice Burgos gets blasted after showing massive behind and saying
Well, many didn’t fall for it as they labeled her massive behind ‘Fake’ and slammed her for ‘lying’ that the gym made her assets bigger.

See some of the comments on post below

See More Photos Below......

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/model-bernice-burgos-gets-blasted-after-showing-massive-behind-and-saying-the-gym-got-my-a-looking-right-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures by nigeriapenmedia: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2018

1 Share

Re: Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures by TrizzyMG(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
cry
Okay,we've noticed. Nairaland Sef

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Link Up For Swimming On Friday? / Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / VIDEO: Davido Licks His Girlfriend Chioma’s Skin As They Reunite In Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.