Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (1224 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by ukcatlover(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2010
---
Re: -- by OneCork: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2010
too much story!!

how do u expect to get a woman? (no offence)
Re: -- by Wealth201: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2010
Just be prayerful and God wil direct you. Touching story anyway.
Re: -- by ukcatlover(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2010
Thank you Health i do watch this stuff happens but never knew it will happen to me, while is life thank you very much for reading my story about my life
Re: -- by OneCork: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2010
ok. so when is this movie comin out?
Re: -- by ukcatlover(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2010
grin maybe you can sell the script for me, but it happens to me and i am not joking at all. Some women are just out there to destroy lives, we have to be watchful and prayerful. God help us not all girls are girls.
Re: -- by double08(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2010
Take this to the mountain of fire ministry and they will help you free of charge.NEXT!!!
Re: -- by mcnikes(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
Good story. Nice try.
Cook up another story sometime but work on your English first, sounds like osha english to me,
Re: -- by ukcatlover(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2010
(mcnikes) i only ask for advice and not insult. I do not false you to read my post or did i ask you any money? I only need advice ok. If you can not give any advice or idea just do post useless posts in the name of posting.
Re: -- by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2010
Bro i feel you.But if you Truelly Love her.Do you think of taken her to A Strong Pastor to help her cure it or to cast out the demonic spirit?
Re: -- by Omolola1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
*Heaves a sigh of relief* I cant even think of anythng 2 say to u after d serious headache i had while reading the post
Re: -- by iice(f): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
lol @ my country (Africa)
Re: -- by ukcatlover(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2010
yea, but she is not ready to open up to me, so since she is not ready to confess there is no way she can be delivered. In that case since she have not be delivered i can not be with her as her spiritual powerless husband will try to fight me.

So since she is not ready to save her self by confessing then how can i save her. Sorry i said my country (Africa) because this was the same writing i used in an International site, so i nver wanted to includes Nigeria as the country name that why i used in my country (Africa) please do not laff me grin
Re: -- by Vic2k3(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
******farts******i'm outta of here
Re: -- by Omolola1(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2010
laughing, laughing, laughing
Re: -- by 1105(f): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
babay how can u laff when there is FART in the air,
do u wanna get sick or smtin~
Re: -- by ukcatlover(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2010
Thanks, since everyone thinks i am joking about this no problem, i only seek for advice but guy please be very careful shine your eyes before you go into relationship or marriage. Thanks all.

(1) (Reply)

Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? / To Majority Of Nigerians, Facebook Is A Romance Site? / This Harrassment Is Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.