Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? (1227 Views)

What A Woman Needs Is “Mr. OK,” - Not “Mr. Right” Or “Mr. Perfect” / 10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong / How to Treat a Girl: Macho Man or Mr. Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by zionmmv: 3:37am On Dec 10, 2010
Ladies Lets be honest and objective here, I have heard so many times from ladies that there are no more good men in our days.I disagree However.

Finding a good man for me, is not like looking for a needle in a haystack. Just as everyone has fifteen minutes of fame, every woman will or would have had a good man entered her life somewhere along the line. (And YOU know). I believe that It's up to the lady to decide when she's ready to choose a man and whether she will choose Mr. Right, Mr. Right Now or Mr. Wrong.

My question now is,What if the Good Man/Mr.Right walks into your life when you are not ready,knowingly or unknowingly, and in the course of sowing your wild oats,you loose him,would he ever come back?(Another Good Man/Mr.Right).In essence,how many Mr.Rights do we have out there for a single lady?

And ladies,(both single & Married) have you ever in all honesty regretted ever dumping a Goodman/Mr Right out of Greed and poor judgement?I asked these because I know that in any relationship that a woman is involved in,She absolutely knows if the guy is Mr.Right,Mr.Right Now or Mr.Wrong.

And for all the ladies reading this,and in a relationship,single or married,BE Honest,Who are you with?Mr.RIGHT,Mr Right NOW or Mr.WRONG?

Mr.RIGHT - How sure are you

Mr.RIGHT Now - For what reasons

Mr.Wrong - How sure.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by iice(f): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2010
No regrets. Life has it's up and downs. . .you roll with the punches and keep going.
I'm with all three. . .all three wrapped in one person. Life is beautiful cheesy
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by switdick(m): 5:56am On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^hmmmm r u like serious? Or specific kind? Like say, the Mr right only! I knw its almost impossible,but there r really guys like that out there u knw.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Dyt(f): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2010
Well who knows
he cld b ryt 2day n wrong 2morrow
lyf is nt fair
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by googles: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am with Mr. right, right now wink
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by carnal: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2010
I am with Mrs right, right now,marriage is sweet with its up and down plus drama it brings enuff effizy out of u plus mak u alot more responsible
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by DaCork: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2010
Cork <<<<< Mr right wink
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by iice(f): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2010
switdick:

^^^^hmmmm r u like serious? Or specific kind? Like say, the Mr right only! I knw its almost impossible,but there r really guys like that out there u knw.

Guys like what?
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by 190: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2010
Why wives dem

tell me where i am,

mr.right or mr.wrong!!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2010
I'm not with any at the moment.and honestly i don't think there's anything like mr right.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by 190: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2010
K-money come hear ooh~ grin grin grin
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by switdick(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2010
iice:

Guys like what?
guys like MR RIGHT!! completely good guys, dnt gt me wrong oooo!!
am just saying,that you could be specific with the kinds not just having or dealing
with the up and downs of all kinds, okay!!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

K-money come hear ooh~ grin grin grin
Amebo mind your bizness,k money is ma husband but he's not wiv me at the moment.simple english understand it.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by 190: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin

Come this girl i go deck you oh,
grin angry angry
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^^ grin grin grin

Come this girl i go deck you oh,
grin angry angry
i didn't come to nl becos of u,leave me alone naw haba,if you no take time i go do you strong thing o.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2010
Am with mr. wrong
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by HappyChick(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2010
Omolola1:

Am with mr. wrong

y did u say that?
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Omolola1(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
the right guys re d wrong ones nd vice-versa
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by 190: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
woteva!!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2010
switdick:

guys like MR RIGHT!! completely good guys, dnt gt me wrong oooo!!
am just saying,that you could be specific with the kinds not just having or dealing
with the up and downs of all kinds, okay!!

Where on earth did you get the idea that i didn't know there were Mr. Right out there?
And why do i have to be specific? Are you going to date him? undecided
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by MrsCork1: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mr Cork <<<<<<< The complete pakage wink
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2010
@topic
freecocoa:

I'm not with any at the moment.and honestly[b] i don't think there's anything like mr right[/b].

I know that's right!

Omolola1:

Am with mr. wrong
Amen
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by kanmi22(f): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2010
me with mr right now and hopefully forever, God knows.
And yea, mr right is hard to find!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Dsense(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2010
OP,
Mr Right!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by kanmi22(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

OP,
Mr Right!
Mr right? wow, taught u told me u straight? i gotta watch out for peeps like u! smiley
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by switdick(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2010
iice:

Where on earth did you get the idea that i didn't know there were Mr. Right out there?
And why do i have to be specific? Are you going to date him? undecided

madam!i didnt mean to offend u,the poster wants us to be precise with a specific one rather than saying ur with all kinds in 1 body notwithstanding,i understood u!! yes ur right,u dnt ve to be specific,its ur take, i just thought its fun sticking to one as to make the post unbelieveably interesting, ohh as for the date?certainly NOT!!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Dsense(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2010
kanmi22:

Mr right? wow, taught u told me u straight? i gotta watch out for peeps like u! smiley
Did i? grin
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by kanmi22(f): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2010
D-sense:

Did i? grin
Duh, yes, u did! cheesy
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by iice(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2010
switdick:

madam!i didnt mean to offend u,the poster wants us to be precise with a specific one rather than saying your with all kinds in 1 body notwithstanding,i understood u!! yes your right,u dnt ve to be specific,its your take, i just thought its fun sticking to one as to make the post unbelieveably interesting, ohh as for the date?certainly NOT!!

Oga oo, no offense taken.
Is it really fun sticking to one type? Living one way, in the same place, with the same friends all your life etc, makes it unbelievably interesting? undecided That doesn't work for me. I do not restrict myself. . .that makes life more interesting.
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by switdick(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2010
^^^lol okay ma' is really fun understanding u!
Re: Mr.right,mr Right Now Or Mr.wrong!ladies,who Are You With? by Dsense(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2010
kanmi22:

Duh, yes, u did! cheesy
wowowo . . . , . I forgot i did cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Do You End A Relationship That Has Gone Sour? / I Have A Crush On My Lecturer: / Which Matters To Most Girls? Dating 'very Intelligent' Or 'very Rich' Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.