Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! (4828 Views)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Attempt To Kidnap Yar’Adua’s Daughter Thwarted By SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by OAM4J: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
Special Adviser on Inter-Governmental Affairs my foot!

What qualifies her for such role? lemme guess, She is Late Yaradua's daughter! Nonsense!
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by ProAnti: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2010
Please read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_families

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_family

There is nothing wrong in having a political family as long as the descendants have the requisite skills and are willing to gain the necessary political experience.

Moreso, some professionals believe leadership is hereditary.
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Pro-Anti, might I ask what I am supposed to take away from reading that? I mean of what relation is it to this particular topic?
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by ProAnti: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ Kobojunkie,

I believe my replies, the initial and modified, are not unrelated to the posts below.

Akosbaba:

Nigeria's democracy will soon be turned into constitutional monarchy

ud4u:

Personal Republic of Nigeria, elites recycling

blacksta:

Nigeria is the greatest city when it comes to recycling. A country where laws are in a place to ensure that wastage is eliminated not even 0.1 % waste is allowed. Eat your hearts out U.S or U.K our records speak for it self. Who could have thought such monumental records could be achieved by a country rated third world or developing country. We have all kinds of waste separation boxes where we store thrash only to use in the future.

Ps

Obj was eco friendly and was recycled. The next is IBB

I love this country.

gadogado:

You know what? I think politically speaking, Nigeria is at the level of medieval Europe as far as political development and general mentality is concerned. Then, the had rigid hierarchical class systems, same in Nigeria today. You had the Royals at the top, the nobles, the serfs etc. Even then, a serf could rise to be a noble but the chances were slim and this individual would face mockery from peers with "noble blood"

Ni[b]geria is an epitome of "REVOLVING DOOR" politics:[/b]

Musa Yar'adua- Minister of Lagos Affairs, first republic
Shehu Musa Yar'adua- Chief of Staff, Supreme headquarters, effectively vice president (his dad was minister)
Umaru Musa Yar'adua- Governor then President of Nigeria- (his blood brother was vice president)
Murtala Shehu Yar'adua- Minister of state, Defense (his father was vice president)

A governor today is a senator tomorrow and vice versa, the door keeps revolving!!!
Some people just have it in their blood, to rule is simply in the blood!!!
There are many examples of families all interconnected or siblings who are all in top positions in the country!
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by Efizey(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2010
oops na wa o
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by oladayo042: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
Pro Anti:

There is nothing wrong in having a political family as long as the descendants have the requisite skills and are willing to gain the necessary political experience.

Moreso, some professionals believe leadership is hereditary.

Why not name the professionals that believe leadership is hereditary, maybe I have not read my book up to that point. "Leadership is not hereditary" is one of the arguments against monarchy.
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by ProAnti: 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
oladayo042:

Why not name the professionals that believe leadership is hereditary, maybe I have not read my book up to that point. "Leadership is not hereditary" is one of the arguments against monarchy.

It is one of the arguments against monarchy therefore there must be some counter-arguments in favour of monarchy.

Leadership is not hereditary Vs Leadership is Hereditary.
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by andyanders: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2010
[b]chop n chop.

Nigeria cannot change until we are all destroyed by God. They must continue to recycle.Who told you you can get anything by merit in Nigeria. Nothing. If you can steal and get to the top in Nigeria, finish. Your generation must continue to be there. Look at OBJ, Yaradua family, Remi Fani Kayode who must, if sent to jail after eating FAAN will come out from jail to become President.

Just manage steal government money , you don belong. One of the most blessed Country in the world and the worst to live in.

Our leaders stink. We celebrate pen thieves in this Country. Work your way through Ministries and be given any appointment, that is the end. Th next thing is stealing.

Also learnt Abacha son will be contesting Governorship of his state after what happened. That is good again. To continue from where his late father stopped. Shame to this Country. Just learn how to steal in Nigeria you are made. How come good people like Patrick Utomi cannot gain access to lead this Country with sound educational qualification?  because of his humble and parental background, Sound man. Obama of Africa. If his parents stole Nigeria money and belong to the clique, he supposed to have been a president. Nigerians does not need intelligent people to rule them.

President Jonathan got their by destiny. OBJ asked Yaradua to pick him because he felt that Jonathan was just a humble man and he could use Yaradua. After Yaradua's death, Jonathan then got there by chance. Nobody expected that Yaradua will die there. They used his illness to steal Nigeria money. I still say his death should be probed and those that worked under late  President Yaradua in the office of the Presidency should be probed.
[/b]
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by kobikwelu(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2010
chop n chop.

Nigeria cannot change until we are all destroyed by God. They must continue to recycle.Who told you you can get anything by merit in Nigeria. Nothing. If you can steal and get to the top in Nigeria, finish. Your generation must continue to be there. Look at OBJ, Yaradua family, Remi Fani Kayode who must, if sent to jail after eating FAAN will come out from jail to become President.

Just manage steal government money , you don belong. One of the most blessed Country in the world and the worst to live in.

Our leaders stink. We celebrate pen thieves in this Country. Work your way through Ministries and be given any appointment, that is the end. Th next thing is stealing.

Also learnt Abacha son will be contesting Governorship of his state after what happened. That is good again. To continue from where his late father stopped. Shame to this Country. Just learn how to steal in Nigeria you are made. How come good people like Patrick Utomi cannot gain access to lead this Country with sound educational qualification? because of his humble and parental background, Sound man. Obama of Africa. If his parents stole Nigeria money and belong to the clique, he supposed to have been a president. Nigerians does not need intelligent people to rule them.

President Jonathan got their by destiny. OBJ asked Yaradua to pick him because he felt that Jonathan was just a humble man and he could use Yaradua. After Yaradua's death, Jonathan then got there by chance. Nobody expected that Yaradua will die there. They used his illness to steal Nigeria money. I steal say his death should be probed and those that worked under late President Yaradua in the office of the Presidency should be probed.

^^^^^

its a pity cry cry cry

well looking at the bright side,
NL encourages freedom of speech
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by thameamead(f): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
gadogado:

You know what? I think politically speaking, Nigeria is at the level of medieval Europe as far as political development and general mentality is concerned. Then, the had rigid hierarchical class systems, same in Nigeria today. You had the Royals at the top, the nobles, the serfs etc. Even then, a serf could rise to be a noble but the chances were slim and this individual would face mockery from peers with "noble blood"

Nigeria is an epitome of "REVOLVING DOOR" politics:

Shehu Musa Yar'adua- Chief of Staff, Supreme headquarters, effectively vice president (his dad was minister)
Umaru Musa Yar'adua- Governor then President of Nigeria- (his blood brother was vice president)
Murtala Shehu Yar'adua- Minister of state, Defense (his father was vice president)

A governor today is a senator tomorrow and vice versa, the door keeps revolving!!!
There are many examples of families all interconnected or siblings who are all in top positions in the country!

GA
gadogado:

gadogado:

ga
gadogado:

Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by soldee: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2010
So what?

Soludo is Akunyili's inlaw
Mrs. Anenih was Tony Anenih's wife
Iyabo Obasanjo's father was President
Adamu Ciroma as been Minister since the early '70's. When old age took over, Mrs. Ciroma became Minister
David Mark's daughter is an FCT Commissioner
IBB's daughter is now a First Lady (lol!)
Segun Awolowo was an FCT Commissioner
Shagari's son has been a Minister twicel
Former Gov. Gwadabe's wife was made a Senator
Bla bla bla. If they were to all hold hands they could circle the whole of Nigeria with their grip (that's if they're not doing so already cheesy)

In fact, I think someone should start a new thread - Nigerian politicians and affiliates - fill in the blanks grin grin
Re: Yar’adua’s Daughter Inaugurated As Special Adviser ! by thameamead(f): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2010
soldee:

So what?

Soludo is Akunyili's inlaw
Mrs. Anenih was Tony Anenih's wife
Iyabo Obasanjo's father was President
Adamu Ciroma as been Minister since the early '70's. When old age took over, Mrs. Ciroma became Minister
David Mark's daughter is an FCT Commissioner
IBB's daughter is now a First Lady (lol!)
Segun Awolowo was an FCT Commissioner
Shagari's son has been a Minister twicel
Former Gov. Gwadabe's wife was made a Senator
Bla bla bla. If they were to all hold hands they could circle the whole of Nigeria with their grip (that's if they're not doing so already cheesy)

In fact, I think someone should start a new thread - Nigerian politicians and affiliates - fill in the blanks grin grin

Two of Yar'adua's daughter's are first ladies - NAfisat is a first lady in Bauchi while the other one is a first lady in Kebbi, talk of political dynasty,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Obtaining $15m From Export-import Bank / Jewish Prophet From Israel Says Biafra WILL Be Independent In 2018 (video) / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.