Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys (532 Views)

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by christopheru(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
This post isn't too bash anyone's feelings.

I've been taking my time to notice that many Nigerian girls nowadays take any little chance to stylishly beg for things from Random guys. Is it because of d economy grin it's really reducing your worth.. And they feel they're always right.
For example
A girl will keep reminding and reminding and reminding d whole world that her birthday is coming soon
A girl will keep reminding d whole world that she needs a Christmas present.
She needs this and that. Who doesn't want a Christmas present? Only real girls know how to ask for things. When u post everything u need online the truth is everyone don't really care. They keep seeing you as a beggar. It's really bad. You should try and work for yourself. Try and provide your own needs. And You should b contempted with what u have...
Only real hustling ladies will like this post. The lazy ones will come yelling cheesy cheesy

Please girls b careful for the night is dark and full of terrors . Taink yo

2 Likes

Re: So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by carter009(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Your saying they truth, but they Lazy ones as you said will come for you.
christopheru:

I've been taking my time to notice that many Nigerian girls nowadays take any little chance to stylishly beg for things from Random guys. Is it because of d economy grin it's really reducing your worth.. And they feel they're always right.
For example
A girl will keep reminding and reminding and reminding d whole world that her birthday is coming soon
She needs this and that. Who doesn't want a Christmas present? Only real girls know how to ask for things. When u post everything u need online the truth is everyone don't really care. They keep seeing you as a beggar. It's really bad. You should try and work for yourself. Try and provide your own needs. And You should b contempted with what u have...
Only real hustling ladies will like this post. The lazy ones will come yelling cheesy cheesy

Re: So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
christopheru:

For example

You're now one of R'hollor's followers abi smiley
Re: So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by lilmax(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol dumb foolish guys give it to them so why wouldn't they feel its right?
Re: So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by christopheru(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
lilmax:
lol dumb foolish guys give it to them so why wouldn't they feel its right?

They're the cause tho
Re: So Sad Most Girls Feel It's Their Right To Collect Freebies From Random Guys by christopheru(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
carter009:
Your saying they truth, but they Lazy ones as you said will come for you.

They'll regret wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Lost Their First Child In February, Welcome A New Child On Boxing Day / Video:boy Beats Girlfriend For Dumping Him After Collecting 20K / Virgins Make Better Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.