Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. (3663 Views)

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) / This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / My Girlfriend Likes To Walk Around Semi Nude In My Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by mascot345: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2020
my girlfriend likes posting pictures of random guys on Facebook.. She said it's for memory.
I have told her I wan to quit the relationship if she continues posting pictures of random guys.
She told me she has never cheated on me. She has been begging me so that we continue our relationship ... But I hate those pictures.
She told me that the post won't affect our relationship... She is always blaming me for not trusting her.. She told me ,,, I used to over react when ever I see her pictures with a guy on social media.

I just want to walk away from the relationship.

My people what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by EmptyGarden(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2020
I can tell you this for free... They are not Random.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by thaoriginator: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2020
Mi bloodclaat!

Ah who tell you say dem ah random? She ah gi di pussy weh, bwoy dem a f**k with no condom..

Give it upp man.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by jagaban002(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2020
They are Beneficiaries like you
One way or the others she’s benefiting something from u too
You self get ur function
She’s using all of u guys including u
And if you continue, it will end in premium tears .
RUN FOR UR LIFE

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Sundrus: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Girls sabi play gullible men eeeh...

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Dannyyoung26(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2020
You are a mumu man undecided grin

28 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by MAGG0T(m): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2020
a kid is behind this thread.

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by foreverme1225: 8:34am On Nov 22, 2020
it's very likely you ain't the only one she's dating

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2020
You know how you trust a mechanic to fix your car after you’ve paid him?

Good trust your woman like that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Favy1235(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2020
In Naira Marley's voice"she is not your gf just your turn". I shaa hope you are not also among the random guys she is deciving.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by 2dice01: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2020
Bro she is a very faithful girls
All those guys are friends with dope pics
You are the one she loves

You have to trust her

100% wife material

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Erojepromise(f): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2020
some people are problem less in this country and l thought we were all suffering economic hardship, inflation of commodities, poverty.... and the rest

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2020
Jealous nigga

Insecure brattt

smiley

Nothing wrong in posting pictures wink

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Charx122: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2020
[quote author=mascot345 post=96308116]my girlfriend likes posting pictures of random guys on Facebook.. She said it's for memory.
I have told her I wan to quit the relationship if she continues posting pictures of random guys.
She told me she has never cheated on me. She has been begging me so that we continue our relationship ... But I hate those pictures.
She told me that the post won't affect our relationship... She is always blaming me for not trusting her.. She told me ,,, I used to over react when ever I see her pictures with a guy on social media.

My people what do you guys think?[/quote

How old are you??⏰

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2020
View everything
Comment on one "bby" if the guy is handsome
Then forget No ask am anything bout those picture
This Arizona sweet die

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by ExAngel007(f): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2020

When some guys who are into relationship they think girls must be submissive to them.

I don't see anything wrong in posting random pictures.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by DaInferno(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2020
1. just ignore her completely if you really want peace of mind; like one I had would occasionally post and I'd would just view and pass. I don't want to be a monitoring spirit

2. maybe hectic and/childish; but if this is so desperate that you can't live the others to come back from church before posting... go out and chill, take pics with ladies too and post. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by CLIQBOY(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2020
Lol
She's cheating, no looseguard..

My ex did same thing too

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by osamz007: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
SHE'S FROM THE STREET BRADA. LET HER RETURN BACK

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by czarr(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
She is for the galactic highway!
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by luminouz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2020
Gimme her number......

She needs counseling smiley grin
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by SPLENDID25(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
Favy1235:
In Naira Marley's voice"she is not your gf just your turn".
I shaa hope you are not also among the random guys she is deciving.
MAKE WE TALK
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Erkhalifa(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2020
To be frank with you bro...
I swear you no be her main boyfriend...
You be her side chick

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by youngmo001(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Disadvantages of having a girlfriend...when you aren't ready to marry her in 1year time.

heartbreak up and down

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by fati2001(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2020

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
I won't talk.

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by blinking001(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
She belongs to the street.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Parrie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
They ain't random guys,
They are your fellow boyfriends in the lord..... E mean say no be only u dey fvck her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by bogdaddy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
For even asking us our opinions you must be stupid, na until you catch the bitch cheating before you believe abi mumu man !
mascot345:
my girlfriend likes posting pictures of random guys on Facebook.. She said it's for memory.

My people what do you guys think?
Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
she is doing herself not u.even if she is playing u no guy would take a lady seriously who always post pictures of random dudes on social media and no lady who plays double games post pictures of the guys she does it with.Its like she must be very young and new to the game cheesy.Anyway dont stress urself on it.If u not comfortable with the relationship just cut off instead of complaining to her to stop.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by Scarrr: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2020
Work on yourself first bro..u are insecure angry

It's very possible she no dey fhuck dose guys and just dey enjoy your insecurities... stop reacting to those silly things and watch her stop her childishness ..it's obvious ur babe na pikin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. by younglleo: 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Bro my advice for you is to japa now u cann!
Jst japa, girls of such na pure runz girl,forget all the nonsense the are saying bout you being insecure and u don't trust her, the words of manipulation, follow ur heart, let her stop it or jst japa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home. How Did Our Girls Get Here? / . / Help! My Girlfriend Wants To Visit Me By Force This Weekend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.