Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,406 members, 7,830,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (479 Views)

My Jamaican Friend Said We Should All Move Back To Our Countries / How Will The World Be Without White People / My Jamaican Friend Said White People Are Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Ilamina(f): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
That, they are the ones that created borders which has caused wars and conflict

And prison. .

He said the world is meant to be like heaven
Where everyone can live in peace and where you don't have to work
Re: My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ilamina:
That, they are the ones that created borders which has caused wars and conflict

And prison. .

He said the world is meant to be like heaven
Where everyone can live in peace and where you don't have to work
Lol,and ask that your friend between Jamaican and Ice land, which one is better? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Annoying Questions On The First Date / Dentist Pulls ALL Of Ex-boyfriend’s Teeth Out After Getting Dumped Read More At / Photos: Denrele Fires Back At ‘fan’ Who Called Him Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.