Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16669 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will The World Be Without White People by Ilamina(f): 12:57pm On May 20, 2020
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
I don't understand these your posts. I know you may be bored but at least try to be coherent

13 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
Peaceful

6 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Ilamina(f): 1:02pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:
I don't understand these your posts. I know you may be bored but at least try to be coherent

My jamaican friend said the world will be a better place without white people

8 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
Ilamina:

My jamaican friend said the world will be a better place without white people

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

He should shut the fvck up

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
I've always liked to ask what the world would be without yorobat and almajiri people
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 20, 2020
Are you the right person for Ade?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Yenefer(f): 1:05pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Tell your Jamaican friend the reason he is not currently living in a cave is because of white people.

Pls download this book and read it. U are been brainwashed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:

And you have no fvcking brain.

I see people like you and I spit on the floor. I don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot

33 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Yenefer(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

I see people like you and I spit on the floori don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot
Why are u so bitter and angry like this.. chill bro go to lamidi cownu's grave and meditate

12 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 1:14pm On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Why are u so bitter and angry like this.. chill bro go to lamidi cownu's grave and meditate

Your speech exposes your foolishness again and again. I'm sure you believe everything you're told without checking facts

Nnamdi is dead yet making videos day after day abi?

From your manner of asking questions you're obviously an alternate acct of the op

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by SirMichael1: 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Nggs121:

I see people like you and I spit on the floori don't need to read any book to know that the Aryan race has furthered civilization a lot
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 1:49pm On May 20, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.
Bro calm down tell me one Egyptian inventor and what he invented.
The knowledge you got of these Egyptians is it not from white man?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by GeneralPula: 1:57pm On May 20, 2020
Life would be good..

They stole 70% of what they’re having today..

They’re the biggest thief in this whole world.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

What are you talking about? It was the Black Moors who brought the Caucasians out of the caves in the Caucus mountains and taught them civilization. SMH!!!

19 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:12pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Bro calm down tell me one Egyptian inventor and what he invented.
The knowledge you got of these Egyptians is it not from white man?

OMG!! You are the biggest brainwashed COON I have seen on NL to date. Your ignorance is an embarrassment to all people

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 2:13pm On May 20, 2020
The world would have been hell on Earth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by JhayJoe: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
The world would have been a better place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

OMG!! You are the biggest brainwashed COON I have seen on NL to date. You are an embarrassment to all people

Respond to his question... If you have none STFU!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

What are you talking about? It was the Black Moors who bought the Caucasians out of the caves in the Caucus mountains and taught them civilization. SMH!!!

This shows how little you know.
They just conquered Spain lady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 2:16pm On May 20, 2020
Khia
You are the bigger embarrassment.
What have you contributed to this world. Nothing.
If you die today you'll be forgotten by everyone except your immediate family.

I at least can say that I knew facts not rubbish black panther propaganda

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by JhayJoe: 2:17pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

Hell on earth? More like paradise at last

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:18pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

The world is hell on Earth and the whites are mainly the cause of it. The wicked shall rule the world is the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 2:20pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

The world is hell on Earth and the whites are mainly the cause of it. The wicked shall rule the world is the truth.

Stop sporting nonsense.
Are the rulers of Switzerland evil?
Germany?
Norway?

Accept that the only thing the black race has proven adept as is copying the white man!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:21pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

Respond to his question... If you have none STFU!

Stay in your Lane and STFU.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2020
JhayJoe:
Hell on earth? More like paradise at last

The white man has brought far more civilization and discovery that had made living worthwhile

Tell me an achievement of a black man on an African soil

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Nggs121: 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
drLammy:

The white man has brought far more civilization and discovery that had made living worthwhile

Nice one brother

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2020
I will just say this and real life evidence can support the facts

White people have built an advanced society than any other race, blacks, asians and others are doing catching up, copying their policies and technologies to have a good society.

I hate to argue about this, but real world evidence says it all, that is why many non whites especially black Africans want to live in the western world.

Even the person calling others coon wont survive for a day in Nigeria

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 2:33pm On May 20, 2020
khia:

Of course! The wicked shall rule the world because he damn all consequences and take charge

Perhaps if not for the white man you wudnt even have an Internet...
Other races still have a lot of catching up to do

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by drLammy(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Nice one brother

I wonder who's been feeding all this people with different Lies!

4 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 2:35pm On May 20, 2020
Nggs121:

Stop sporting nonsense.
Are the rulers of Switzerland evil?
Germany?
Norway?

Accept that the only thing the black race has proven adept as is copying the white man!
Hell yes they are evil. The Whites are some of the most evil people in the planets. The whites stole the blueprints to the invention of the telephone created by a black American man, this is a proven American fact. The whites stole the credit for the invention of the light bulb which didn't work without the brilliance and creation of a black American man which is also a proven fact.

There are so many inventions created by blacks and I have posted them many times on here before but there are so many proud to be ignorant people on this forum who would rather remain in their blissful ignorance than to believe their white God's are evil crooked theives..

6 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 24kmagic: 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
It'll be the same way Nigeria is since they left, a sh!t hole

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Know True Love? / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.