Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,339 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? (1614 Views)

Wide As Lagos Ore Road [PICTURES] / She Cummed While Giving Her Mouth Action / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? by illegal7(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Can the size of a lady's mouth determine how wide her pussy would be?
Do ladies that really talk a lot have wide cat too?
Re: Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? by Hardrive(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Read up on how facial features can determine the size of the female genitals. It's true.

1 Like

Re: Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hardrive:
Read up on how facial features can determine the size of the female genitals. It's true.
wow this is amazing..whetr I come from, the north pole, we have never heard of such. Happy Christmas anyway. What gift can I offer you now?
Hardrive:
Just pray for me.
May your hands become gifted enough to understand each string of a guitar and its vibrations. Amen
Re: Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? by Gboy101: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
the human neck will determine the waist size.
girls with small palm, short fingers and hand have a very small vagina.

1 Like

Re: Help Please, Is Her Pussy Really As Wide As Her Mouth Is? by Hardrive(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
FatherCHRISTMAS:
wow this is amazing..whetr I come from, the north pole, we have never heard of such. Happy Christmas anyway. What gift can I offer you now?

Just pray for me.

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Into The Friend Zone (my Lesson) / Should He Call Off The Wedding? / 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.