Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing (25206 Views)

Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden. / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2019
This is the romance section, be ready to see graphic contents!!!

Well, this is just Janemena, holding up her husband against a wall as she uses her pussy covered with cloth to tease her husband's dick profusely, showing off her backside as she twerks.

Watch Video Here;
https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/12/video-of-janemena-and-husband-dancing.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 21, 2019
More

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Shegzcomedian(m): 2:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Mad ohhhhh....
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by olureignforever: 2:59am On Dec 21, 2019
I saw similar post about her earlier on Facebook. I reserve my comments.
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 21, 2019
But who's the goat they assigned the camera to in order to torment our eyes?

4 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Olalan(m): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Some things are not just right and this is one of it........
BTW don't be fooled a happy union isn't the one that thrives on the pages of social media

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by meobizy(f): 3:49am On Dec 21, 2019
When she starts boring him he'll clock out of her life. The time is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by mayskit4luv(m): 4:03am On Dec 21, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by fyneboi79(m): 4:51am On Dec 21, 2019
How on Earth did this man fool himself?So na only you dey knack? Hmm.....

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Sabby1(m): 5:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Olalan:
BTW don't be fooled a happy union isn't the one that thrives on the pages of social media

Wisdom of the wise

14 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by vincentjk(m): 5:04am On Dec 21, 2019
She must be giving him that ride wella inside room. If she's also a good cook then I don't think that dude would think of cheating on her

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by DesChyko: 6:14am On Dec 21, 2019
Let their business grow.
Because this definitely isn't a typical marriage standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Heroclitus(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2019
The guy go always dey in the mood 24/7
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Na Wah!....Na wa!!!!.......Which one be Using pussy to tease husband dick??..This kind of action should be done at the back of the camera......Well, it is their opinion. Let me just mind my bizness.....But how about our 12 yrs old daughters that has read this Corrupt headlines?? I hope they would not want to start practice what they see on the Net?

Well,

This is one of those things that makes my friend @IAmStrange to always wonna call on Imes to come and Reset the moral decadence that has eaten deep into the world...
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Rilley(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Olalan:
True talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2019
This is nice! If only they can continue.
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by sauceEEP(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Hmmmmm, don't wanna say what's on my mind but dammn!!!!
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by punisha: 7:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Looking all fun and games now, but If they don't clip this twerking rubbish, it will end up Clipping the marriage...just a matter of time. marriage isn't your regular dating exercise.

All in d name of entertainment.they should ask teeblizz Wetin him see...
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Tallesty1(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Olalan:
Unfortunately one daughter of 2nd Timothy is already calling guys groundnut heads because of this.

I just hope there's another strong thing that their marriage is hinged on otherwise it will not last.

8 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2019
vincentjk:
She must be giving him that ride wella inside room. If she's also a good cook then I don't think that dude would think of cheating on her
Sex and food ain't just what keeps a marriage. After food and sex or sex and food, what next?

Another round of sex and food?

You do know that humans are insatiable, he will definitely get tired and bored of this very soon and if there's no other strong thing binding 'em then I assure you that the marriage will experience a problem when the woman is heavy with Child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Fayrouzz(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2019
shocked sad shocked
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
Na Wah!....Na wa!!!!.......Which one be Using pussy to tease husband dick??..This kind of action should be done at the back of the camera......Well, it is their opinion. Let me just mind my bizness.....But how about our 12 yrs old daughters that has read this Corrupt headlines?? I hope they would not want to start practice what they see on the Net?

Well,

This is one of those things that makes my friend @IAmStrange to always wonna call on Imes to come and Reset the moral decadence that has eaten deep into the world...

Chai! Imes will be pleased with you for you have proclaimed his name

don't worry. I'll submit your name to him. You may be eventually rewarded. grin
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by partnerbizn4(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2019
nawao
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by franchasng: 8:11am On Dec 21, 2019
No man fancies this nonsense, the guy is just trying not to make her look bad but deep down his heart, he isn't completely fulfilled.

He is just following her trend for peace to reign, not that this makes him fulfilled as a married man, and if you doubt me, wait until they have some marital disagreement....wasn't Tonto Dikeh crazier than this in her own time and everybody thought Churchill was fulfilled in the marriage Some men never learn sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by franchasng: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2019
Tallesty1:
Sex and food ain't just what keeps a marriage. After food and sex or sex and food, what next?

You do know that humans are insatiable, he will definitely get tired and bored of this very soon and if there's no other strong thing binding 'em then I assure you that the marriage will experience a problem when the woman is heavy with Child.
Tell them, young girls of our time always feel with hot, sexy body and ability to have sex in different positions with their hubby, they can keep a man fulfilled in marriage, they think thats what makes marriage sweet and what will keep their marriage, but with time, they will snap out of that stupid girlie fantasies, time will tell lol

Men get bored of sex with one woman even if she is the hottest woman on earth, if you like give him 1billion sex styles or position, he won't be moved so as a lady you better have other adorable qualities he can adore you for aside physical beauty which every man do get tired of once he marries the lady embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by classicpeezy(m): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2019
Whatever rocks their boat.... As long as it makes them happy and if they're faking it well...

As long as it makes them happy.
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by hardbody: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2019
vincentjk:

The Leopard can never change its spots. Abi no be man again?

That day is coming.......

Bookmark my comment.

1 Like

Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by vincentjk(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2019
Tallesty1:

So who told you she's only offering him food and sex and not the other things you think a woman should give a man?
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by rex444(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
But who's the goat they assigned the camera to in order to torment our eyes?
hahahahahahaha Abi ooooo
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Liposure: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Dis man don marry IndecentStar
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by okrikaboi: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Jamena na you I must marry
Jamena
Re: Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing by Olatunde1808(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Do you need a professional web developer?
Build your supple, tractable, lasting and easy to bend websites from SCRATCH and not Wordpress today!

Services include:
News Blog, Music and Video website, Office website, Business website, Real estate website, Betting site, E-commerce store (like Jumia or Buy and selling website like Jiji and OLX).
All at budget friendly rate.
Contact: Zero eight one six , two eight seven, nine five five zero.
(Open for short and long term deals).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.