Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There (9969 Views)

My Nose Is Becoming Too Wide!!! (photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Chikancy555: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
This might sound funny guys but I started dating my girl this year and she's in her finals in the university, a bright and prospective student. I own a shop and making good money from my business and we hope to settle down by January but my girls private part is quite wide.

Thing about loving a person genuinely is you don't care about their past, all you care about is making them better and happy.

So I need ideas

1- Can a wide private part be made closer

2- If there is a solution, how do I communicate the solution to her.

Did the intro last week, marriage is in January. Please help a brother Biko.

Opened a new moniker for this. I love her
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by DrGoodman: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
I dreamed about you eating poisoned food.

10 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tell her to do kegels
Tell her to buy tightening cream
Tell her to use sewing machine to close the hole.

You’ve gone too far to turn back now, learn to love her and her wide pussy. Because I know you will not have the balls to tell her. Even if you do it will ruin her self esteem, what happens when she has a child? It will turn into a Pacific Ocean, na wa ohh. You will be the one to suffer shaaa. Better still just buy cockk enlargement so you can fill in the hole, it will save a lot of drama. After all marriage is all about sacrifice.

31 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Jayslicky: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Small dick nigga spotted.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by lilvicky68(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Its not that she's too wide..your own is too small na.. If she's not complaining then i dont think there's a problem

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Saffi:
Tell her to do kegels
Tell her to buy tightening cream
Tell her to use sewing machine to close the hole.

You’ve gone too far to turn back now, learn to love her and her wide pussy. Because I know you will not have the balls to tell her. Even if you do it will ruin her self esteem, what happens when she has a child? It will turn into a Pacific Ocean, na wa ohh. You will be the one to suffer shaaa.
lol at sewing machine

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
Most people don't know it, but its possible to re-tighten the vagina through kegel exercises(this is basically clenching the pelvic muscles repeatedly in order the strengthen them) or through vaginal rejuvenation surgery which is a bit on the expensive side. Google these two things I've mentioned in order to learn more about them.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
krissy123:
Most people don't know it, but its possible to re-tighten the vagina through kegel exercises(this is basically clenching the pelvic muscles repeatedly in order the strengthen them) or through vaginal rejuvenation surgery which is a bit on the expensive side. Google these two things I've mentioned in order to learn more about them.
good idea
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by imanray37(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abi ohh
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
The way strip clubs,brothels and hotel guests houses full every nook and cranny of Lagos and Na girls be the commodities,the thing dey fear me to even date a girl because person fit no know the ones wey no dey sell their commodities.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Hardrive(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Read up on how facial features determine the size of the genitals. There is not much you can do about it. You guys are mis-matched.
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by marvin906(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Either your own too small or your babe has been eating cucumber since the days Abraham..
Buh if you wanna squash her just raise her legs put them together then fire down

21 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by MannieA(f): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
cucumbae:
The way strip clubs,brothels and hotel guests houses full every nook and cranny of Lagos and Na girls be the commodities,the thing dey fear me to even date a girl because person fit no know the ones wey no dey sell their commodities.

u don't want ur babe to sell her commodities, but u are chopping other pples commodities... bros..calm.down o..lol

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by seansage012(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Probably ur thing is just too small down there. I suggest u look for mallam that will give u some concoctions that will make ur thing big!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by onlinetomola(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
just get a swimming kit for your middle man... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
marvin906:
Either your own too small or your babe has been eating cucumber since the days Abraham..
Buh if you wanna squash her just raise her legs put them together then fire down
gringringrin
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Abortions: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
krissy123:
Vaginal Rejuvenation. Hmmm nawao

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by marvin906(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringringrin

I talk bad thing.. just helping a fellow nigga with he's condition

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Abortions:
Vaginal Rejuvenation. Hmmm nawao

Its a very common procedure abroad
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
marvin906:

I talk bad thing.. just helping a fellow nigga with he's condition
Correct guy...
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by SmellingAnus(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Back then there use to be a Nigerian movie titled "Love without Language"... In your own case... It's "Love with wide pussy"... This can only be genuine love... Congrats

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Jackchuks(m): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
I need a girlfriend.am chukwuma from anambra.08167603334 is my number
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by akaahs(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2018
krissy123:
My question is, what causes it?? Were they born like that??
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Anoti1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
1- Can a wide private part be made closer

Nopz...but u can use a dick adapter while screw**g her to make it appear tight to u

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by jessedaflow: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
but i luv them wide.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Crossbow(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
Mhen.. Is it just too much jangolova that can widen a kitten.. Could it be genetic too, pls educate me..
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
akaahs:

some are, just like some guys born with small dicks

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
akaahs:

They weren't born like that. As a woman grows older, the vagina changes. The pelvic muscles start to go slack over time...that's why kegel exercises are important...also when a woman gives birth, it slackens the muscles too.
I once read somewhere that when a female has sex without pre-intimacy,when the guy just shoves it in, it causes more damage than you can imagine. The vagina is elastic, but it can only take so much...
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by MannieA(f): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm thinking...maybe ur dick is too small..or strong men don help u open ur future wife pussy anyhow.. lol
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by MannieA(f): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
krissy123:

They weren't born like that. As a woman grows older, the vagina changes. The pelvic muscles start to go slack over time...that's why kegel exercises are important...also when a woman gives birth, it slackens the muscles too.
I once read somewhere that when a female has sex without pre-intimacy,when the guy just shoves it in, it causes more damage than you can imagine. The vagina is elastic, but it can only take so much...

wow..interesting
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
some are, just like some guys born with small dicks

Females aren't born with "loose" vaginas
Re: I Love Her But She's Too Wide Down There by durubennie(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
I was in your shoes some time ago

There was a girl I liked very much she's voluptuous with good manners the only thing that ruined it between us was her wide vagina
Anytime I am fvcking her I always feel air touching the tip of my penis while thrusting
Her vagina is wide like a toilet pipe .... It wasn't easy I almost did penis enlargement because of that girl

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.