Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (60790 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by pelumi67(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Holysucker:

guy I swear u no well...I just dey laff like mad person for here wit dis ur funny meme

Laugh cry don finish me here

Sent from my yeye infinix I no no hin model

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Cholls(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buffalowings3:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
You guys no well I swear
my brother sent from your empty brain.
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by chikago1: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
eyeview:
Nonsense.

Sent from my Trium Mars, double sim, gold plated, limited edition, double exhaust.
Shey na V6 abi na V8 engine your phone set use? grin grin grin cool
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
This thread is damn funny. LMAO...

Sent from Plutonium Moon.

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by OMOTOWO(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make e no be like sey a no join una.................... Sent from my tecno camonc9 gold from the republic of ikorodu

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by seuncyrus(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2018
This is the funniest thread ever on NL

1 Like

Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by emmyreb(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2018
lmao

someone should change my tecno H5 as Xmas gift please
Re: 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady by xale(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
No be small thing lol ....no be only Xmas ( sent 4rm ma iPhone Easter sliver) in cheesy grin grin

Hahaha ha... People. Hen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / When You Rush And Choose Fanta At A Party And Malt Comes Later (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.