Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me (60771 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Ballzproblemm: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2022
So I decided to create my own list after drunk scientist claimed that Amber heard is the most beautiful woman on Earth and robert Pattinson is the most handsome man , two bad choice so I decided to make my own list. Enjoy:- cool

1)reje Jean Paul ,he famous for playing the Duke in bridgerton , omo the guy is the one that made me to watch the series in the first place .

2)Chris Evans famous for playing captain America in the avengers ,the older the better

3)zayn Malik known as one of the leads in one direction ,omo the guy wetin no good but en fine na woman finw.

4)the weeknd ,the Canadian/Ethiopian singer na another handsome guy I think people tend to overlook.

That's it , female coming up next wink

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Ballzproblemm: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Okay for females

1) Lili Reinhart ,known for playing Betty Cooper in Riverdale ,her blue eyes and blond hair are captivating.

2) Josephine Langford, I don't know much about her but her sister is famous for playing the lead role in 13 reasons why

3). Megan the stallion, that chick is hot

4) normani

That's my list guys

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Authoreety: 5:42am On Jul 04, 2022
U sabi fine things sha... Those guys are super cute

138 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by kals4luv990(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Boss am not saying your list no go well oo
But the fact say you no add JOHNNY SINS and KYLIE ROCKET there..chai your script don cast

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Exkandayee(m): 6:37am On Jul 04, 2022
I'm More handsome,stop creating stupid thread

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Those guys are cute but my own cute pass them

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by l69l: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Joyceomaks:

post ur own

3 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Zayne is cute tho.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by okunwaye(m): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2022
None of them fine reach me grin

7 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Samakus(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2022
If person fine, fair, e go just dey exceptional aswear

I fine too tho. My own dey ok for me

3 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2022
I dey among o. No lie, the list is impressive.

3 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Beautiful people,o mai gad

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Vyzz: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
cool

Your girls could have gotten hotter.

I'm sure Cardi B is way hotter than Stallion.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by PalazzoJi(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Your girls could have gotten hotter.

I'm sure Cardi B is way hotter than Stallion.

2 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by MorataFC: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Have u seen my pictures?
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Af0nja: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Beauty is for blacks, maybe using "Shiny" is the right word to qualify these snowlings you showed us here.

Show us their dqck size, nyash, organs, soul and we will judge grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by blesson04(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022

Potable is the most handsome man so far, why his he not Included #Justice for potable

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by ada9ja(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Just like me
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Okay for females

1) Lili Reinhart ,known for playing Betty Cooper in Riverdale ,her blue eyes and blond hair are captivating.

2) Josephine Langford, I don't know much about her but her sister is famous for playing the lead role in 13 reasons why

3). Megan the stallion, that chick is hot

4) normani

That's my list guys

Brother, You have very poor taste

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by eypatga: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
What of Portable O ti zeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Joyceomaks:
everyone knows you are a lesbian na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by pregnantMan: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
sad cry
If not for money wey I never get, all this ones no reach my handsomeness na.. Baba God just bless me make I chop life to the fullest

4 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Crap list
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Jerelyne: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
How about this one?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by HEAVEN4444: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Flamethehussler: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
kals4luv990:
Boss am not saying your list no go well oo
But the fact say you no add JOHNNY SINS and KYLIE ROCKET there..chai your script don cast
u no tell dj to play u mix?

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by xynerise: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2022
You mean top handsome and beautiful Celebrities ?

4 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by postbmd: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Oshomole ko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.