Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (90746 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
Beautiful Fifi Umenyiora and her young and handsome billionaire husband, Okwudili Umenyiora are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary today.

Fifi says she's "wife to the most handsome man on earth and Momista to 3 Angels" on her social media page.

They have 3 lovely kids.

See more photos.

HERE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
See more photos, her 3 lovely kids HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Fifi dances with her handsome husband in their most expensive Lagos mansion as Timaya performs on her husband's 40th birthday. Peter Obi also spotted there.
Watch videos HERE

1 Like

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
She be like Shina.laura for last picture

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2018
This dude is disputing your claim

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
Okwy na wa o.

The one with Igbo attire, he resembles a cockroach there/

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Billionaire?? As in??

7 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This dude is disputing your claim
This meme is damn funny.

I always laugh out loud like a mad woman when ever I come across it

19 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Mrnakeina(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na socks he wear for that first photo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Stargurl20(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
And ya flaunting?.... By d tym slay mamas .... lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
youdonmeanit? someone said he looks like a cockroach...chai, Nairaland grin

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
Madam your husband has zero dress sense.Probably lost it when he shaved off his flat skull.
Pink shoe, red cap, cream socks, golden hems, bloodshot eyes...
Haba!
Flattinoes sef!
*spits angry
show us your own pictures

240 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Cool23(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nairalanders wicked dia someone husband looking like cockroach chai

5 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
He's a cool dude no doubt.

But him head be like Ikechukwu of the defunct Mohits own.

17 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Craps
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
daddytime:
He's a cool dude no doubt.

But him head be like Ikechukwu of the defunct Mohits own.

Maazi, wetin you expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
He has a nice and fit body, and she looks just as good.

This is what couple goals should be as far as the physical aspect goes. After 10 years and they haven't let themselves go.

Happy Married Life to them. A decade no be beans

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
She's really pretty. What's she popular for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
nice one
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Years, his handsome , but with how many side Chic's,?

4 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Amakababe(f): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nah. He's not handsome.

13 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
No homo,the guy make sense.

Who be Fufu tabi Fifi?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Mizk(f): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Men i was expecting disappointment but he's really handsome. smiley

32 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by freshinko: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
Waiting for the person below me..
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Cute couple...Money is good mbok!!!
Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by vital94(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
I like women that is proud of their husband.

10 Likes

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by durubennie(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
post=73822739:
Na so Madam.
Na d same thing wey Mr Ibu and Taribo West wife say be dat.
So, no dispute from us here!

ADDENDUM
We want to thank all our customers, well-wishers, friends and everyone who took the time out to check on us and booked some deals with us for around the 2 to 3 weeks we weren't around, cos of job.
We came back to see almost 50,000 likes, almost 3000 mentions and numerous private messages from great people here (we don't even know where to start replying from)!
(Wondering if even the moderators receive as much mentions and messages as this!)

Thank you to the New barbecue clients that patronized us here and the one that have contacted us for their parties this coming festive season.
We pray for GOD'S blessing in all you do.
We'll take time out to reply all other messages after sorting out the business related ones.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you EVERYONE.
Long live Nairaland! wink
hunger go wire you. BMC wey dey roast rotten meat

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Celebrities, Others React As Braless Okpa Seller Advertises Her Okpa In Style / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.