Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists (79468 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by siofra(f): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2023
I already knew! From the first day I set my eyes on him on Bridgerton. I even made a fanfic about him😍

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by siofra(f): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2023
🥺😍

I love him!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by fman(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2023
siofra:
🥺😍

I love him!
love Kee u there!!!!
This early morning, u don dey fall...
Have you said your prayers?

Modified:
I forgot that you are jobless

515 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by illicit(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2023
All na vanity

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Daniel7543: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
I fine pass this dude

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Eyinju112(f): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2023
My bf fine pass this one...

If after having all the money he has, and he’s still looking this way babes forget it, dude is damn ugly...

My Yoruba men sef never get 10% of his riches but Goddammit they are killer killer higher higher

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by phorget(m): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2023
I'm more handsome than him jare...

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by tydi(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Gay scientist tripping on a nigga Azz

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by henndukwe18: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2023
tydi:
Gay scientist tripping on a nigga Azz
grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Isabi4lov: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
grin He shall fine

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by drezzyx(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Like seriously.. Dey play..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Chee59(f): 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
I almost licked my screen when I saw him on "the grey man".
But not the MOST handsome.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by alpharoyalty: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Handsomeness does not guaranty a good fvck.
Take note

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
He is no doubt cute but there is a battle of dominance between his face and his neck. One could have mistaken his neck for another face lipsrsealed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by jeromestarks: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm more handsome than this guy and I don't make noise about it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Lawly: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
With that him big lips wey I fit use cook full pot of soup, na im dey say him be d most handsome? Tor oyibo people kukuma ugly normal normal
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Gadafii: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Our Tobi bakare fine pass this gay looking guy😂😂

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by EmmaLege: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by nairalee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
This one wey no go even win most handsome Inter house competition for my secondary school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
All bullshit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by JoeEeL(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
SO THE SCARCITY OF FUEL COMBINED WITH THE HARDSHIP AND TERRORIST INVASION, COUPLED WITH POLICE BRUTALITY AND INFLATION ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TRIGGER MASSIVE REVOLUTION AMONG SO-CALLED ZOOGERIANS.

GOSH. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO RED LINE AS JONATHAN SAYS ON RADIO BIAFRA. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIFELESS AND ZOMBIES. DEAD BODIES.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by RedChiefPriest: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's very handsome but not the most handsome man in the world.
All these Saudi Prince go beat am fr

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Treasure17(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not bad.
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Edybleketara: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
He's very cute. I hope he's not a simp that pedestalises women sha. otherwise that handsomeness will be a waste.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Iseoluwani: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Handsome what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ablemed: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
fman:
love Kee u there!!!! This early morning, u don dey fall... Have you said your prayers?

Modified: I forgot that you are jobless
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Tecnophone: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
this Simp?
Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by Ikerr: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo Portable fine pass dis one jare !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists by riczy(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Handsomeness does not guaranty a good fvck.
Take note
no Mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Truth Or Dare Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.