Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? (1382 Views)

5 Things Your Partner Must Know Before You Say I Do. / Every Cheating Partner MUST Be Doing 4 Of These 13 Things. Did I Omit Anything? / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Factfinder1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
As shared on facebook by Emmanuel Kings

Once you are in a relationship is it compulsory that you and your partner must chat whenever you are both online?

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Emescot(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Showing that picture above is irrelevant.
Its not a good idea having your girlfriend on ur social media contact. MHO!
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by deedy111: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2018
It should actually be a pleasure to talk to your partner often, if you find yourself bored talking to your love partner, its not true love then, the relationship is on contract
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2018
She’s free to come online and chat her friends. If we wanna talk, either she calls or I do the calling. And there’s no point adding each other on all social media if you nor want drama. WhatsApp is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Bestchisom(m): 1:52am On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Luciferdevil2(m): 3:23am On Dec 14, 2018
I'm not much of the talking type though. All I do is to fvck, help her wear her clothes, call her up when I'm Hot and we play the match both away and home. we don't talk much but our actions speak volume.
I don't hav time to make anyone laugh now cos I'm broke nd I can't even make myself laugh. But I promise to do my best when I make enough money to last me generations.
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2018
deedy111:
It should actually be a pleasure to talk to your partner often, if you find yourself bored talking to your love partner, its not true love then, the relationship is on contract

I ENDORSE. IF YOU GET BORED WITH JUST TALKING TO YOUR PARTNER, IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOU SPLIT CUS YOU GONNA GET BORED DOING OTHER STUFF WITH THEM.
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Factfinder1(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2018
stupidity:
She’s free to come online and chat her friends. If we wanna talk, either she calls or I do the calling. And there’s no point adding each other on all social media if you nor want drama. WhatsApp is okay.

Ladies of nowadays wants to follow you on all social media platforms to monitor your life and nag at everything
Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2018
When you're in a serious relationship that'd lead to marriage, then it's compulsory.

Esp when u have a fun partner, no boring moments, chat, gossip, insult yourselves with no hard feelings(i do that alot) cheesy . . Else, they'll think it's pride

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Youngzubi(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
When you're in a serious relationship that'd lead to marriage, then it's compulsory.

Esp when u have a fun partner, no boring moments, chat, gossip, insult yourselves with no hard feelings(i do that alot) cheesy . . Else, they'll think it's pride

Exactly, even argue unnecessary.

So far it's true love and the feelings is flowing from both sides,believe me once u log in he or she will be the first person in ur mind to check whether he or she is online

1 Like

Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by DaddyNimo(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2018
a little space is allowed, don't suffocate your lover with "hi" "hello" everytime you see them online...they might start dodging you soon.

1 Like

Re: Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? by Sholah96(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Whatever undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where The Nollywood 'big Girls' Make Their Monies From / Please Whats The Cure For Heart Break?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.