Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Every Cheating Partner MUST Be Doing 4 Of These 13 Things. Did I Omit Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Cheating Partner MUST Be Doing 4 Of These 13 Things. Did I Omit Anything? (394 Views)

5 Things Your Partner Must Know Before You Say I Do. / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / Is it Compulsory That You And Your Partner Must Chat Whenever You Are Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Cheating Partner MUST Be Doing 4 Of These 13 Things. Did I Omit Anything? by Onyiiet(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
A) A spike in Sexual interest or A lack of interest: There is an emotional detachment required to cheat. With those detachments the first things that go are those intimate nuances such as solid eye contact and kisses.
B) An Obsession with a Device (phone or laptop): When the work-related emergencies pile-up and business partners are hot buzzing their phones for discussions that need to happen behind closed doors you may need to worry.
C) Your Partner's Moral Compass Suddenly Comes Correct: When your partner suddenly starts quoting verses, becomes pious, throws them-self into charitable activities please look really well. If there was no Near Death Experience, a spiritual encounter or a life altering situation to trigger all of this, you may just be right in the middle of a P.R campaign.
D) No Ring: Many veteran cheaters no longer fall for this one but some pee-wee ones still forget to slip it back on. If this does happen and you get feedback such as i think i lost weight and it keeps falling off, it's triggering my allergy etc you may just have a bigger issue on your hands.
E) Off-guarded Name-drops & Innocent Consistent Banter about Someone: When the clouds are filled with vapor they release rain and in this same manner, when the brain is obsessed with a thing, it spills names,events or places.
H) Anger and Violence Meant to Distract: The shame and guilt that comes with cheating are always looking for expression.

"Pain that you do NOT transform MUST be transmitted" - Father Richard Rohr
F) Money Lies: When your partner is in charge of the finances without you being involved, it could be for a lot of reasons. An article i wrote on Financial Infidelity mentions a lot of these reasons but let's single out one of it. An affair.
G) Little Lies & (not-so) Elegant Excuses: Lying is a defense mechanism we learn as children. We know it's bad and most times rather than tell a lie, most would rather give an excuse. This is a much better moral pill than going all out and lying. When a partner starts cheating, they cannot avoid excuses first and subsequently all out lies.
I) Frequent Travel: The "I'm going on a trip" line is one most committed partners have come to dread because it's one of those scenarios that leaves them clueless on what their partner may be getting up to. Let's dive into facts... We all know that the more frequently a partner travels the higher their chances of straying because travelling by itself has a momentary feeling of relief and freedom even if it's work-related.

Full List Here:
https://templeobike.com/2020/07/05/signs-your-partner-is-cheating/

(1) (Reply)

Between Aquapem Polo And Ghana Police / Can A Woman Still Think Of Ex Even If She's Into Another Relationship? / How Lagos TGIF Looks From My Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.