Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu (12251 Views)

Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Jonadull: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Randy100: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
It won't happen. Cos Buhari won't show and he has nothing to offer.
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by ipobarethieves: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
angry sad undecided oniranu.Go face Sowore instead
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
You and who
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by sammie99: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
The pmb won't attend bcuz one incompetence, secon, he has no knowledge about happenings around him and finally inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Baroba(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Prof Moghalu and Buhari debating is an insult, the man is too cerebral for Jubril.
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by ClearFlair: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
In your dreams.
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Neatly used Samsung galaxy s6 edge available for 33,000. But it has a slight pink line on its screen when on as seen below but doesn't affect . Dm +2348110834598 or 08082457319 for more details.
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by farem: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
See this man!

Even though I'm a fan of yours, I think your focus should be addressing national issues.

It's not a competition against another individual.

Your blueprint is enough to speak for you.

You got it!
A really matured man doesn't argue to TAKE APART but to sell himself and his ideas.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by RTSC: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
farem:

You got it!
A really matured man doesn't argue to TAKE APART but to sell himself and his ideas.
Have you watched US presidential debates?

A debate is not just a campaign. It is a means to punch holes into the policy of your opponent.

How will you show yourself a better candidate if can't find fault with the status quo?

Support buhari if you will, but don't misconstrue debates.

Debates are confrontational. It is not a Tea Party.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by einsteine(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kingsley, you want to give him reason not to attend abi?

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Owutuotuo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Cdec:
We are itching to hear what the contestants have to say. It might not look like it, but Nigeria will be great again.

The "We" obviously does not include those who lack education to understand their English, who lack power supply or it's alternatives, who would definitely not muster at viewing centers like it's a football match to watch the debates, and who do not have basic health facilities. They form the bulk who still won't vote for capacity but "integrity as they preached to us in 2015." It's unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by IMAliyu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Owutuotuo:

The "We" obviously does not include those who lack education to understand their English, who lack power supply or it's alternatives, who would definitely not muster at viewing centers like it's a football match to watch the debates, and who do not have basic health facilities. They form the bulk who still won't vote for capacity but "integrity as they preached to us in 2015." It's unfortunate.
Sad, but true and they probably form the majority of voters.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by jubrilELsudan: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
This one that cannot even take his wife's pussy apart too is talking.

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by sole26: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Meskaofficial1:
first of all.. take apart ur village people.. Agbaya!

Slave and afoja zombie spotted!!!!!
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by mechanics(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
He's dreaming, time will tell.
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by deebrownneymar: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari will never take part in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by jwals: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
What time is the debate?
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Xisnin(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
festacman:

Why didn't they have apply that almighty formular for fixing Nigerian economy. Why do we still have mono-product economy? Will there be any real progress and devrlopmnent in the economy if the monies appropriated are stolen.
A corrupt visionary is better than a saintly dullard.

Moreover, high-sounding and smooth-talking experts do not always guarantee practical specific solutions for specific problems. And indeed there is NO one way to the market.
You accused some experts of smooth-talking, then turn around to do the same.

The people Buhari is working with are experts too. Under his strong leadership, they have been able to stabilize the economy and lay ground for much desired diversified and productive economy.
Oh, another empty words, why don't you look in the mirror, Mr. expert?

You seem to be more intelligent than Buhari, why
is he the president and you his defender?
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Edonojie007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
engrj:
Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

I'm in need of help for my sick mother.
Many of you are familiar with my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg.

At this time of your life,you feel you and your mum are at the middle of an ocean left alone with no hope.
Only God bring helpers,only God pave ways. Let ur faith be not shaken,call on Him that made all things,and He Will Help You.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by eneyoduke(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
For informing him now he won't come
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by GreatrAnalyst: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Expect Buhari to show up for any debate to your monumental failure. You could as well hope that diamonds rains down from the sky.

But it is a shame and an incurable shame at that when headless dummies defend a president not coordinated and versed enough to defend and bring to the fore viable economic policies, reasonable master plan to take the most populous black nation to the next 4 fiscal years ahead.

Not sparing any...it is a much more ignominy that even past president(s) avoided presidential debates and yet went away with it, and still won. If you deserve my vote, can't you convince me with your plans and presentation, and ability to think on your feet?

We are so 'populous' to the extent that intelligence and forward thinking ain't in our values evident by sound communication? It is so antithetical!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
See this man!

Even though I'm a fan of yours, I think your focus should be addressing national issues.

It's not a competition against another individual.

Your blueprint is enough to speak for you.
it is a competition too.. that old fool needs to be torn apart and exposed for the corrupt fraud he is..

If not for the useless system we run in Nigeria how can a man like buhari be President ??..

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
RTSC:

Have you watched US presidential debates?

A debate is not just a campaign. It is a means to punch holes into the policy of your opponent.

How will you show yourself a better candidate if can't find fault with the status quo?

Support buhari if you will, but don't misconstrue debates.

Debates are confrontational. It is not a Tea Party.
leave those ignorant fellows.. it seems they've forgotten the definition of debate..

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by somegirl1: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Handsomecole:
This is major problem with these people . They just see this debate as an opportunity to show themeleves on how good they are in criticsing .
See this one he's sole aim is to come and tear Buhari apart rather use the opportunity to tell Nigerians how he intends to solve our problem.

He has spoken extensively on several platforms about key issues he plans to address and his manifesto. You can find his interviews on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Premiumwriter: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Codezz:
A certain well known terrorist won't show up.

( Sent from my Gold plated tecno W3) grin
@gold plated

grin grin
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by Premiumwriter: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
engrj:
Dear Nairalanders this is the only way I can get your attention.
I have made a post about it even when I backed it up with Vanguard news and the nation's newspaper as my source. Still it didn't make front page.

I do not know if I have offended any of the moderator's if I have, I apologise. Please kindly look into my story.

I'm in need of help for my sick mother.
Many of you are familiar with my story.

My mother Akhare Flora O. Has kidney disease and has been surviving with the help of dialysis machine which is very expenssive and I'm not rich also I'm her only child and the only one taken care of her.

Pls note I'm not trying to scam anyone I'm not happy coming online to beg always but I have no choice than to beg. I have enough evidence.

Many of you have helped me alot. Your financial support so far kept my mum alive up to this very moment.
So let me say a big thank you all and God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imagination. Amen.

My mother is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government from Owan West Edo state. She is 48yrs on the 15th of this month is her Birthday. She is a single mother of one presently with me here in Lagos since April this year.
She was diagnosed with end-stage renal disease in April 2918.
Presently, she goes for renal dialysis twice a week as against the recommended three times a week due to fund constraint.

According to the doctors, she urgently needs a kidney transplant which can be done in India.

The steps I have taken so far for a Fundraising is:

I have written so many letters to the Edo state governor via Chief of staff, via ministry of women affairs & development via DHL and also through one uncle. Another letter to the deputy governor of Edo state I have contacted so many politicians in Edo state. I have the submitted requested documents to AIT Alagbado for announcement. I have written letter to Kokun, Williams Uchemba and KBK foundations I have contacted so many celebreties via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Even my Twitter has been suspended. Then Vanguard and the nation's newspaper have published it. Punch reporter came around to interview my mother and I at home and they promised to work on it soon.

So far we have spent close to N1.2m on dialysis, blood transfusion, injections drugs, transportations and hospital admission.

donation so far is around N420k
As I type now we have just N16k left not even enough for another section of dialysis and she is due for dialysis and blood transfusion as her pcv is below 25.

One major challenge I do face is that, people don't believe me they don't even take time to read my messages cus many are scared that I'm a scammer which I have never done before. I have taken her to Churches too. Pastors have also prayed for her on phone. Some pastor from nairaland here who saw my story.

Nairalanders I'm on my knees begging you all to kindly assist me financially again to enable me take her to hospital for dialysis and the blood transfusion though from Apollo hospital India, they told us to budget like 12m naira for a kidney transplant we have a donor already(me).
Pls everyone here, help me save the life of my precious mother she is all I have.
Pls I need all the help you can offer if you can link me to any body that can help us or any foundation, TV stations or anyone that can help pls do let me know. Here is my direct contact +234-8064-945-586.
My mother Bank details is:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Read more here
https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/5

https://www.nairaland.com/4874098/man-seeks-n8m-mothers-kidney

Link to vanguard

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/

Gofundme link

https://www.gofundme.com/frgzd-please-save-a-life
sent the little I have.

Pray God keeps your mother.

Nairaland please let's help save a life. Nothing is too small. Please.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by smudge2079(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who told you Buhari would be attending?
Re: I'm Ready To Take Pres. Buhari Apart At Presidential Debate - Kingsley Moghalu by blujoi(m): 1:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Moghalu should please stop all this grandstanding. How can you take PMB apart when your brother is the APC Auditor. I know you are gunning to get a ministerial slot in PMB's second tenure and only using this to create awareness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Major Pipeline Back On Track, Fuel Scarcity Ending – Minister / Senators, Reps Lament Cash Crunch In N’assembly / Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.