Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Shakira To Release Perfume - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira To Release Perfume (1427 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Overtakes Shakira To Becomes World's Most Liked Person / Shakira To Wed In September? / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira To Release Perfume by rockers: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
http://www./2010/08/shakira-to-release-perfume.html

Shakira is the latest artist to release a fragrance. The Colombian superstar has bottled a new perfume called S by Shakira. The scent will hit stores in September and will range in price from 17 to 35 dollars. The fragrance’s signature notes are bright jasmine, sandalwood and an oriental dream housed in a luminous bottle that evokes an oriental dancer.
STATEMENT:
Shakira said, “The type of women who feel a connection with this fragrance would be independent and strong, but also a woman with a great capacity to love and a strong sense of who they are. It’s for a woman who believes in herself.”

Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by NaijaSisi(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2010
she looks so different wit her blonde hair, suits her tho, and she looks more latino in this pic, usually when i c her she looks plain white
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by yme1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
i dont know about others but i tried her perf and the smell sucks angry
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by NaijaSisi(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
^ surprising i would expect hers to smell rele nice
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by yme1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^^^i wasnt't expecting any difference from her perf either cause 90% of the celebrities perf have this degrading smell that i just can't explain grin
but who knows maybe it is my nose cheesy
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by NaijaSisi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2010
^ maybe cheesy
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by rockers: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2010
y me:

^^^^i wasnt't expecting any difference from her perf either cause 90% of the celebrities perf have this degrading smell that i just can't explain grin
but who knows maybe it is my nose cheesy
Your nose must surely needs some amendment
Re: Shakira To Release Perfume by Vedren(f): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
She's just gorgeous

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Guy Lance Gross? / Prezzo Denies Plans To Marry Goldie Harvey / Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.