Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help! I Want To Have An Affair With My Cousin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Want To Have An Affair With My Cousin. (1010 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want To Have An Affair With My Cousin. by Villagewhore(f): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2018
This world sure has matters of the heart frolicking around its orbits. I have too much on my hands. This mail got to me some minutes ago. I don't know what to tell her. Please what do you suggest?

'This sounds weird but it is true. Tope fits into the guy of my dreams. He has the mannerism that makes me swoon just at the sound of his voice. He is a good listener, He is quiet and has the stunning look that makes me yearn for him. It's really sad he is my cousin. I am scared he may treat me with disgust if i tell him how i feel about him.

My mum brought me up under strict conditions as in girls play with girls and guys play with guys. My cousin was the first matured male adult I ever had contact with and since I had reached puberty and no boyfriend, I sister had a crush on my cousin o and the crush never clear, though now 24yrs, but anytime my cousin smiles, it sends butterflies down my stomach.

I Am not sure whether my cousin had noticed or he might just feel its sisterly love, my fear is that God help us, I hope devil will not take control of my weak flesh.

l want to know whether there is something wrong in having affair with one's cousin. What l mean by affiar is "laying on him, holding him, kissing him and even.. See More...
Re: Help! I Want To Have An Affair With My Cousin. by kestolove95(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2018
The useless blogger

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Have An Affair With My Cousin. by courna(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
ehn ehn

oya clap for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Blowing Banger And Disco Light... / My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman / Abia Sex Workers Go Into Hiding In Umuahia As Govt Declares War On Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.