Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog (1450 Views)

Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by MimiShopping: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
So we heard that a young man went to visit his lover, and the lover's dad unleashed his rabies infested dog on the innocent young man, the dog bit the guy, and before he could be rushed to the hospital to get anti rabies vaccine, he started barking like a dog.

Sadly, once you are bitten by a rabies infested dog and you start to bark, that's the end of your life, and any other person you bite too will go, sadly this innocent young man will not make it unless miracle is going to happen, and if it does, that will enter Guinness record cry

Please beware of dogs!!!!

Watch the graphic and emotional video that has gone viral below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPCj7o0JAk

Please share to enlighten your friends and relatives, this is sad...if you know don't have the money to vaccinate your dog regularly, stop keeping dogs and endangering other people's lives angry angry
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by pyyxxaro: 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wish this wicked dog could bite my Principal Uncle Jubril angry
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by nepapole(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by Jayslicky: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
How I hope this kind of dog can bite buhari so we can be done with him for once.
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
although I'm not a fan of buhari and apc , but the comments have been seeing just made me think we've lost respect to humanity, people commenting like barbarians, a dog with rabies bit someone and it was released by the owner, instead of saying the owner should be prosecuted, we're all saying trash about jubril and buhari.

1 Like

Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by LuciferGospel: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maybe feminists were right afterall in saying "all men are dogs". This is proof.

*spits angry
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by Lucifer66(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Why are women this useless?
Am sure she planned this.
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by PlayerMeji: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

You think everyone here na stoogies?

Rabies virus has it gestatiom period after which the victim will succumb to the virus.

Not even a month sef will do.
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by ozodigboo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Fake story.
It takes a minimum of 6 weeks before someone bitten by a rabid dog, to start barking.
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by Mankosi: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hmm
Re: Guy Bitten By Girlfriend's Father's Dog Start Barking Like Dog by Uglymugg: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jayslicky:
How I hope this kind of dog can bite buhari so we can be done with him for once.

Just because of likes you've lost your empathy. Stupid sub-human ape. Can never put his wickedness aside and feel for another human being. Why would you even feel for a human when you're not human yourself. A dog with rabies is even better than you because they have feelings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did Pastor Fatoyinbo(coza) Really Raped Busola? Another View / Toke Makinwa Flashes Her Nipples / Why Sex For Marks Is A Scam By BBC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.