Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (65142 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by sapiosexist(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mace0lane:
Awolowo is the epitome of tribalism but Azikwe was the one that appointed an Igbo man as the VC of UI. Many of you Igbos need to beaten blueblack with matchet.

your bigotry oozes

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by orisa37: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
It's-better-tinubu-imposed-guber-candidate-on-oyo-people-than-igbo-man-secondus.
Very sane.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by orisa37: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim

Selfish Igbo Choice.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by hansomb: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
my problem with the you know who is there parasitic nature. They claim rights over what does not belongs to them.They do things in other people's land but they cannot tolerate in their lands.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by porthouse7(f): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

This exactly the problem , there is a family friend of us a woman from edo, those part edo close to delta, I was shocked the day I heard her brothers name is onyeka.
But they claim edo.

OK imagine if that onyeka commits crime of rape or fraud.
It will be reported "onyeka raped a woman"
And this afonja here will gather to shout igbo igbo BECOZ of the name onyeka.SMH
and u won't do same it d name is abiola?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by hansomb: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim
you must be an OSU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fx45(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
nengibo:

Do you speak Obolo?
I served in Eastern Obolo and some of my students then had Igbo names. Same pronunciation, same meaning... They said the names came as a direct influence of the Opobo Kingdom which isn't very far from them though

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Mace0lane: 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
sapiosexist:

your bigotry oozes
and the bigotry of your fathers n forefathers do not ?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by LZAA: 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Awoo88:
See how this idiot is fanning bigotry. Playing ethnic card because of politics. If an Igbo man made that statement about Yoruba man, u will their stupid "sophisticated" ass complaining
Remember the way they screamed wen the vanguard editor called them S.Mgrin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by LZAA: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ategberoson:
My condolence to the baby cries of Igbo on nairaland

una think say na only una get monopoly of foolishness. Your people pronounced a man living healthy dead and someone his comparing y'all crying
So what u are telling us is that ur afonjic clan is angry cuz of the diss on ur master?
Ok oh grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 nightmare007

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
efighter:

You are right my brother, Igbo don't care if Yorubas exist. It is just that Igbos cannot leave Yoruba land and stay in the drug trafficking, kidnapping and armed robbery region. Even when Fashola abducted several Igbo miscreants and dumped them at Upper Iweka bridge at 2AM, they still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos.

Zone.b. Which yoruba land... Igbos have the Right to live freely in any land in Nigeria and you cannot change that. As ignorant as you are, yorubas are the only tribe always saying 'our land', even the north and 300 tribes, don't talk about 'our land' like the yorubas. Shame on you, yorubas are the problem with Nigeria. Fact

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
puretayo:
This is why we are where we are were wear where we are today.

That is a yoruba prof. Even though he is in Govt and should have easy access to statistics from govt offices and agencies, the mumu prof. failed to research the economy and prepare thoroughly before coming for a debate. And got himself perpetually whipped, a defeat he can never again change. only a yoruba man.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Secondus is a verbose pit bull. Sure he can defend himself.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
RTSC:

It did not start today.

If zik should wake up from the grave and tell you what awolowo a fellow southerner put him through, you will weep for Nigeria.

One was building a pan -African consciousness along with kwame Nkrumah, with Nigeria and Ghana as center pieces, the other was busy with egbe -omo -oduduwa politics.

Very true. That is why Awo died an unfulfilled man without any National honours while Zik got full National burial with honours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by emmysoftyou: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
Awoo88:

Stop talking nonsense!!! Uche is uche and it have the same meaning. The Igbo names in ikwarre is the same in Igbo. In fact, ikwarre is IBO what owu is to the Yoruba
ikwerre is igbo but not andoni where uche secondus came from cos they speaks obolo language.

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by python2gbera: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
pazienza:

Secondus is not Igbo.
Andoni people are Ibibiod people who now identify politically as Ijaws.
Their language is Ibibiod and not. Don't confuse Andonis with Ndoni, Ogba, Etche, Ikwerre, Ekpeye Igboid speaking but Igbo denying groups in Rivers state.
Your rigorous hate campaign against these few minorities in SS despises intellect and it's driving you towards a big fall. These people were as affirmatively as loud as working against you during the civil war. They couldn't be louder. They ain't your blood!.. They ain't YOU, Never Will !. Boundary nor affinity ain't Lineage.
Act your age for respectability. How long on this forum will your campaign of calumny?
It's high time you got a life Paz.

-python2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
THIS MQN IS THE WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPEN IN OYO STATE. I CANT IMAGINE HOW MY PEOPLE VOTE FOR THIS INCOPETENT MAN TWICE. HES A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD.

MAY HE AND HIS ENTIRE GENERATION PLUS TINUBU SEE D WRAPHT OF GOD
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by smileyoo: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
this tribal governor can not sincerely claim that he didn't know that the pdp chairman, secondus is not an igbo man, because he's aware of the zoning formular of pdp. he's only using this tribal insinuation for his own political advantage.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by IkpuMmadu: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
chansmokers:
But the truth is that secondus is not an igbo man. Why the obsession over igbos
. Uche secondus is a Rivers Igbo man but when it comes to their oil he is not Igbo when it comes to politics he is Igbo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Awoo88: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
emmysoftyou:
ikwerre is igbo but not andoni where uche secondus came from cos they speaks obolo language.
Bros, uche is uche!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chiefjosy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
adomuwiner:
If I were igbos in oyo state,i will vote for PDP since APC hate them

Stfu. No be only pdp, Na ANN.

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chiefjosy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
persius555:
Nigerian politicians are the worst thing that can come out of democracy. Spewing tribal nonsense just to gain vote and acceptance.

Very shameful. I dont blame politicians but electorates who can hardly decipher who the real devil is. Ajimobi is a disgrace to humanity. Very disappointing comment from him. He just lost my respect for him. APC better call him to order and immediately asked to retract his statement and possibly tender a public apology to all Nigerians for insulting our collective intelligence.

Stfu. What’s this nonsense you just wrote? Make Ajimobi tender apology? You don see am tender apology before ? Stop spewing trash
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by IkpuMmadu: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Evercurious:

PLS STOP TALKING TRASH...I LIVE IN PORT HARCOURT TOO AND DONE SOME JOBS IN ANDONI... THAT NAME UCHE IS SPELT SAME AS UCHE IN IGBO BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN PRONUNCIATION AND MEANING...

ALSO HAD A COLLEAGUE FROM ANDONI BEARING THAT NAME..

What does uche means in andoni
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chiefjosy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
GBAREN:

Is that not a hate speech, he should have not mentioned the tribe. Let's see how his candidate will win

Shut up. You’re not from Ibadan and you know nothing about the politics here. Apc will win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Naajjii: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:
The Yoruba people are always conscious of the Igbos while the Igbos don't care if they exist.
Same way you are always conscious of Hausa, always complaing of marginalization while they don't care if you exist.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ategberoson(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
LZAA:

So what u are telling us is that ur afonjic clan is angry cuz of the diss on ur master?
Ok oh grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 nightmare007

What I'm saying is you people are dumb to be crying over mere comparative analysis. when you pronounced a man dead nobody cry but here you are crying like an helpless baby because of a mere comparison

if you like call owerritep and okorocha together I have made my facts

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by phase1: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
grandstar:

I want to ask you a simple question. Are Igbo's prospering in the South West?

They are. Are they not living peacefully with them? Many Igbo's are so Yorubanized that they interpret English to Yoruba is some churches.

Why do you allow a governor infamous for unguarded statements to start babbling nonsense?

Despite the statement , he may not be tribalistic.Tomorrow his son may marry an igbo girl.

If you even read his statement objective, he wasn't even being tribalistic. These are the kind of remarks everyone makes

Typical Yoruba man, when they make shameful tribalistic comment, they try to rationalize and justify it, but let an Igbo man make the same statement, they'll scream 'Bring him let's crucify him' and lament about 'ibo hate'

Everybody done see una finish. SMH

grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by buchilino(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
hansomb:
my problem with the you know who is there parasitic nature. They claim rights over what does not belongs to them.They do things in other people's land but they cannot tolerate in their lands.

IF U HATE DEM SO MUCH, PLZ N PLZ, STOP SELLING UR LANDS TO DEM.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Chiefjosy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
goldviaggra:

This post is the reason why yorubas are cursed fools

Says a stupid Igbo pig

Study and visit in Canada

Check my signature

Visit st. George and logistics on Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by buchilino(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu. What’s this nonsense you just wrote? Make Ajimobi tender apology? You don see am tender apology before ? Stop spewing trash

SW PPLE SPEAKING WITH 2 MOUTH

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by technicallyrich(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chanchit:

You are kidding right? Do you know how many igbos that are in the state house of assembly in Lagos? How many of them are counsellors? Now name one Yoruba counsellor in the whole of eastern state. Una go just pack head one place dey talk rubbish. See him mouth like "We don't care if they exist"
why u no get sense.
Is lagos a yoruba state.
For your info,lagos is an extention of edo state.
So we ijaws and benin people own lagos.
Weak ass oyorobas wey women they beat.
When the time coms we will see how the weak oyorobas we take lagos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.