Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! (5592 Views)

Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
I was at my mom's shop when a guy and a lady walked in, perhaps the guy wanted to buy her just a drink. But this guy told the waitress to serve the lady a malt drink that he was coming back. naso this guy go for almost 1 hour and left the babe to pay for her drink herself. Hm ladies should be careful with guys o. "boys are not smiling".

1 Like

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by synanza1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
see the opposite here, guy that borrowed money to please her baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEGDZ1iNm1w
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Ndukings92(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
only malt and you are complaining. she is a wife material 9,100yards if not she for come with more of her friends, order sharwamar ,pizza and ice cream. then my aloba awaa, Nikita wee lachaa fa anya

6 Likes

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Learnstuffs: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Malt of N100 is not a lesson sad

3 Likes

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by habsydiamond(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
This is not what I will call a lesson but base on their level I can call it rehearsal...when some guys start behaving like real men these kind of ladies would sit up and stop biting more than what they could shew grin grin grin
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by apholaryn: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
mtcheew...@Op u are sick.. nonsense!

1 Like

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by amaniro: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Broke niggas and those are the "bad boys" girls want cheesy

1 Like

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by obaataaokpaewu: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mikefrik:
I was at my mom's shop when a guy and a lady walked in, perhaps the guy wanted to buy her just a drink. But this guy told the waitress to serve the lady a malt drink that he was coming back. naso this guy go for almost 1 hour and left the babe to pay for her drink herself. Hm ladies should be careful with guys o. "boys are not smiling". I can only wonder what would have happened if the girl had no money �on her. girls learn your lesson o......
Malt of highest #200. The boy, the girl, the malt, the waitress, the shop owner, the Op are all................

4 Likes

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by marvin906(m): 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
OP you well so

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by carter009(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
@OP

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 17, 2018
PLEASE, between PETER OBI and OSINBANJO who is more of a PROFESSOR...??

Mind You,
.......OSINBANJO was allowed to carry his TABLET device into the Examination Hall... ??
.......He was allowed to peep into his Tablet when confused.
.......He was also found deficient in the current country’s statistics.
.......He hammered more on ongoing projects rather than confronting QUESTIONS posed to him
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Sheflex4real(m): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2018
For some reason I felt the guy is Childish.
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by ehinmowo: 4:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Are you serious? Oya bring your head here

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2018
you guys don't get it. why would you bring a lady to a restaurant and then leave her there for ever. the girl decided to pay for her drink and leave.
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2018
@obaataaokpaewu. Something dey your brain. maybe spoilt fish.�. abi no sabi read?
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Lucasinho(m): 6:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Ordinary malt..... @op if I open my mouth for you now eh angry
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Countersam(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Mikefrik:
I was at my mom's shop when a guy and a lady walked in, perhaps the guy wanted to buy her just a drink. But this guy told the waitress to serve the lady a malt drink that he was coming back. naso this guy go for almost 1 hour and left the babe to pay for her drink herself. Hm ladies should be careful with guys o. "boys are not smiling".

She was lucky its just a malt drink
Sharpguy cool

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by youngbelieve(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2018

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Offpoint: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2018
What lesson exactly op? Why will you take someone out and left them without any reason? wtf is fking wrong with this generation?
If any asshóle did such to my sister or relatives I'll trace him and gun him down. A girl will not leave her house to meet up with if you didn't invite her in the first place.

1 Like

Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Pearl05(f): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Maybe something happened on the way and the boy couldn't return. What if one hit and run driver or #50 looking policeman at the junction has done demon demon thing to the poor boy.

Yes that's how bad our nation has become.
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2018
Now some people are actually making sense with their reply. I don't know why some people lack sense of reasoning and understanding.
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
@pearl05 and offpoint. una dey on point jarre.
Re: A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! by Mikefrik(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
@pearl05 and offpoint- una dey on point jarre. una get sense. @therest- una no sabi read.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? / I'm Pretty But Men Don't Ask Me Out-lady Advertises For A Boyfriend / Man Filmed handling Woman’s Boob In ‘korope’ Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.