Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 (35895 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Naijawebmaster: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
shocked
Do you Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by nnachukz(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
The lifeless one. We heard from his better half that he has lost control of his government. To the people controlling his government, he is a dead man.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by youngbelieve(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
H
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by wakaman: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
Na dem go die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Computergloba: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2018
GenuineBettors:
What do we gain from this throwback?

Good question
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Mysselff2: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
@OP
Can you prove that the man is Aso rock is Buhari
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by yrex01(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
But he was right.

Buhari is long dead and Jubrin has taken his place.

Besides, the money he spent on medicals in the UK is enough for 10 state burials!

*spits angry
one of em spotted !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by DFlyest: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
drey076:

likewise you and me, so dont use death to mock anyody.
And fortunately for me, I never used my life to end another, don't know about you though and all the others willing to vote in the dumbo for another term
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Blackfire(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
I am hungry
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by OhiOfIhima: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2018
DFlyest:
1 Year closer to his death, that's fo sure cheesy

You are blindly funny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Larryfest(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
That is politics
Don't be surprised baba and fayose don even yarn for phone this morning

So stop being stupid
Lol....na only supporters dey always kill themselves like chickens, this guys attend meetings and club together all the time

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Alsadesty(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018
The way PDP are rebranding themselves trying to confusing Nigerians that they are the best thing to happened to Nigeria is giving me a lot of concerns. Dona Duke have said the truth about pdp and if Nigerians fall to their gimmick this time it will be forever .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Denikayan: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2018

We are delighted to mark this special day with you. You have been an inspiration to us and future generations. Our democracy is now better because of your skill as a leader. Congrats and have a wonderful birthday celebration!

Happy Birthday to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
PDP is a disgrace

See what hero of democracy allowed during his tenure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by SmilingMary(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
So this man will be 77 next year and he's asking for re-election....haba, that's an insult to the youths. He should be enjoying his last days on earth receiving pension.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Mentcee(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Yet ipob pigs will tell us Buhari is dividing Nigeria..

Shame!

PDP Is Evil, And Must By Any Means Possible, Uprooted From The Face Of Earth

I agree with you not my brother.

Those who follow Buhari are subhumans.

Shameless!

Tua!
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Only a benefactor or lunatic supports Buhari
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by fredoooooo: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2018
God no be man ... SAI BABA BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by rlcanon: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2018
Each and everyone of Buhari's hater will all leave this earth before him, that is a very sure thing.
Only if Baba meant bad for this nation, shall it be otherwise.

Fayose the rogue, not only wished Buhari dead in 2015, but he actually said Baba was dead.

Only the glory and grace of God can make a man come back more healthier, stronger, handsome, fresh after beiln ill, that some people can't comprehend it and have no choice but to call him a clone cheesy wink grin.
The Holy Book has said all these in John 9:9 thousands of years ago, so we are not surprised...

FOR THAT MADE THE ABOVE COMMENTS, IT IS YOU AND YOUR GENERATION THAT SHALL DIE UNTIMELY DEATH WITH YOUR GENERATION.

NIGERIA ECONOMY IS IN A COMATOSE AND YOU ARE BUSY CELEBRATING ABJECT NEXT LEVEL POVERTY TO YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF YOUR YET UN-BORN GENERATION.

YOU ARE A BASTARD OF NO DESTINATION AND NO NATION.

I JUST PITY YOUR SO CALLED FATHER AND MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO IMBICILE LIKE YOU. YORUBA ADAGE SAY" OMO ORI-ENI' WHICH MEANS YOUR FATHER HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH YOUR MOTHER ON MAT WITH RESPECT FOR WOMANHOOD.

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by DammyGbade(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday to my President. My own greeting is more than two hundred thousand IPOB members... One with God.... If you know, you must be a genius

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2018
DFlyest:
everyone is a year closer to their death. Even. 2 years old baby can be closer to their death than a 71 years old man. Death can come to me you or PMB ant any moment. There is no monopoly in death sir so never wish it in anyone as your wish may become what happens to you sooner than you expect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by ceeceeco: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Iam still surprised this Buhari still has supporters/followers. Anyway, fools will always support fools!
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by GavelSlam: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Only a benefactor or lunatic supports Buhari

Speak English way you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2018
You think Buhari is the one occupying that place, after 2019 election a lot of people will be shock.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by WaffenSS(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday, Jubril Al Sudani.

When you die too, we'll find Tarik Al Kuwaiti to replace you.

Anything but Atiku....
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by rlcanon: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2018
"Blood is the most expensive of all,” the devout Sheikh cries as he decries the careless shed of blood in Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari. The Sheikh had explained his stands, while lamenting that the Jonathan administration gave people more right to free speech, unlike the Buhari administration which clamped down excessively on freedom of speech.

Sheikh Gumi in this video refuses to be intimidated by the mob, as he makes bold to say that no other administration has shed more blood than the Buhari administration. The Sheikh did not mince words when he stated that “anybody killed in your regime, you are responsible for the blood.” This is a response for the FG, especially when it tries to pass blames to the previous administration.

Not one day goes by without a child becoming an orphan or a wife becoming a widow in Zamfara State. Our soldiers who lost their lives in Metele were just buried; their kids and widows cry every day. Most territories are still strongholds of the dreaded Boko Haram. Perhaps the Sheikh has had enough of this, and now he wants a resignation from an administration he considers as inept.

The Sheikh wants the resignation “NOW.”
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by ObaKlaz: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2018
I once did a survey here... I dropped a random comment, blasted Buhari, wrote very mean things about him and called him the most useless thing on the face of the earth; likes (400+) , shares (50+) and loads of mentions hailing me for being a truth-teller were flowing in like water! About 2 weeks after, I dropped another comment, defending Buhari's campaign against corruption and why all loopholes used for bleeding the treasury dry must be blocked. I got 11 Likes, no shares but plenty mentions from e-warriors, telling me to shut up, 'you're a dullard', back to Daura etc. Most of these mentions came from users who had previously hailed my rant against Buhari, and that's not all, they are mostly from a certain tribe in Nigeria (I wrote down there monikers and dug into their previous posts). I want to say this again: THIS PEOPLE WILL ONLY WIN ONLINE IN THE END. THEIR EYES GO SOON CLEAR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by franklingud(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Is it me or is someone's clock actually going backwards?

Someone celebrating 76 years birthday since 3 years ago.

Happy birthday for what?
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by dotedote: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2018
That's for every man.
EVEN YOU

DFlyest:

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by greatman247(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Yet ipob pigs will tell us Buhari is dividing Nigeria..

Shame!

PDP Is Evil, And Must By Any Means Possible, Uprooted From The Face Of Earth

Idiotic Fayoshit, the I am in pain master, the Number Nollywood actor. LOL. He still did not know a bad fate that awaits him, recently he was booed by the people of Ekiti. He still lives in fool's paradise thinking he is still a man of the people like he used to be in the past. Foolish man that was supposed to go enjoy his loot in silent. He is one of the most foolish governors that thinks he has sense, one of the most useless governors that looted his state dry and couldn't pay salary and no much reasonable project to his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by AnanseK(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:
So this man will be 77 next year and he's asking for re-election....haba, that's an insult to the youths. He should be enjoying his last days on earth receiving pension.

When the youths remain so irresponsible the elders must continue holding their hands. We pray that the younger generation learn other things than insults and greed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / 4 Women From Kebbi Children Home Given Out In Marriage By Governor Bagudu (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.