Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 (35898 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by SmilingMary(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2018
AnanseK:

When the youths remain so irresponsible the elders must continue holding their hands. We pray that the younger generation learn other things than insults and greed.

You are drop-dead right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Kupiejodaniels: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2018
First ask yourself does people grow younger or older ??even the VP said he has more grey hair now.
braine:
That's why they called him a clone. They can not believe that the man they so wished dead is healthy, vibrant and active.

I tap into this as a prayer, anybody wishing me or my loved ones evil will become confused like Buhari's enemies in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
But he was right.

Buhari is long dead and Jubrin has taken his place.

Besides, the money he spent on medicals in the UK is enough for 10 state burials!

*spits angry
so is it your money. Isnr it within his constitutional rights to spend it... if you are sick and your company has to spend heaven and earth, should they use it to feed the poor or use it for more production rather than spending it on you. Stop all the unnecessary hate. Nobody has accusex him of taking govt money illegally for medicals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by quickberry3(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
That is politics
Don't be surprised baba and fayose don even yarn for phone this morning

So stop being stupid

If there is anyone being stupid here, you are the one

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by quickberry3(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Seylad2009:
Let's be honest to ourselves, is Buhari really alive?

Buhari is a walking corpse, most of the decisions made in this administration were from by his kinsmen(not him), his directive has not been followed by the people intended to, boko haram are still feasting on our soldiers and people, economic is still crawling, always run outside the country to speak to his people(the nation), nepotism and so on.

It makes me to ask, can a 40-60 years old man be that lifeless? and yes, we once had a clueless but not as lifeless as this.

Rant of a pained wailer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by haffaze777(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
only alayebaje oppose buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Maryroseozoiko: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2018
Don't mind those ignorant PDP fools. Buhari will outlive all of them. If they like the can say he is from Liberia next. God bless pmp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by TruthinAction: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
When lie is allowed to stay for so long, it appears to be the truth. PDP is a very weak opposition. They are the only one to unravel the issue of Buhari and his double. They should present infallible facts that the man there is not Buhari. After which Osibanjo should be installed as the President. Obasanjo and the Yoruba community are all cowards. This is another opportunity to have their son as President. They denied Abiola and now Osibanjo is also denied. They want to remain slaves to the Fulani for life. What a shame. What a country.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by danot1030: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
As Buhari is 76 today Fayose is in pain right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by biztip: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
this jubril issue
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by AnanseK(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmilingMary:

You are drop-dead right

You may, if its your wish.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by ogundeleai(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:

Imagine what a sitting Governor paid millions in advert just to get at his opponent..
Do you think he dare making such advert again moreso he's no longer in power having access to free money...... That is why Nigeria natural resources will never commensurate with physical development...

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
TruthinAction:
When lie is allowed to stay for so long, it appears to be the truth. PDP is a very weak opposition. They are the only one to unravel the issue of Buhari and his double. They should present infallible facts that the man there is not Buhari. After which Osibanjo should be installed as the President. Obasanjo and the Yoruba community are all cowards. This is another opportunity to have their son as President. They denied Abiola and now Osibanjo is also denied. They want to remain slaves to the Fulani for life. What a shame. What a country.

Sometimes I wonder how you igbos were raised. So osinbajo should declare himself president just because a coward fugitive says buhari is a double? Animals like you think it's just easy to find a president's look-alike from Nigeria to Niger, Chad up to Sudan within three months and act like him without the knowledge of his wife, atuku, saraki, and all opposition governors in Nigeria. Only a coward like kanu would know.

Your parents raised a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
TreasureJunky:
Fayose, the trouble maker
I heard Buhari's junior sister is 86 years old. How comes Buhari is 76 years old?

#ReverseIntegrity=corruption
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
The irony of life is that PMB may outlive many his haters who had been wishing him dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by sirchim(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
But this Buhari, threatened hell and bloodshed if he doesnt win 2015 elections!

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Billionaire09: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
Yet ipob pigs will tell us Buhari is dividing Nigeria..

Shame!

PDP Is Evil, And Must By Any Means Possible, Uprooted From The Face Of Earth

Support Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, for Biafra restoration. Vote IPOB for referendum.

#FreeBiafranJewishs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by damade16(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
DFlyest:
1 Year closer to his death, that's fo sure cheesy

Are you God? who told you, you will be alive in the next 1hour
DFlyest:

Are you God? who told you, you will be alive in the next 1hour
DFlyest:

Are you God? who told you, you will be alive in the next 1hour.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Basher8583: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Seylad2009:
Let's be honest to ourselves, is Buhari really alive?

Buhari is a walking corpse, most of the decisions made in this administration were from by his kinsmen(not him), his directive has not been followed by the people intended to, boko haram are still feasting on our soldiers and people, economic is still crawling, always run outside the country to speak to his people(the nation), nepotism and so on.

It makes me to ask, can a 40-60 years old man be that lifeless? and yes, we once had a clueless but not as lifeless as this.

Lets be honest to ourselves..... Are you sane at all? I mean there are medications that can help you. It wouldnt however cure your condition though
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
I have heard from the people severally on how, Buhari divided Nigeria since assuming power.

However some acts by the PDP as depicted by this advertisement, suggested otherwise.

As a matter of fact, PDP ran the most divisive, acidic and heartless campaign ever witnessed in Nigeria..

Now Nairalanders, I leave with this picture.

lalasticlala Mynd44, I don't know what I will do again for some my threads to make the front page, even when are factual and informative.

Above Happy 76th Birthday to President Mohammadu Buhari.
But he was right. D man was gravely ill. Or is it excursion he went for in London?
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by TruthinAction: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2018
schoolboij:

Sometimes I wonder how you igbos were raised. So osinbajo should declare himself president just because a coward fugitive says buhari is a double? Animals like you think it's just easy to find a president's look-alike from Nigeria to Niger, Chad up to Sudan within three months and act like him without the knowledge of his wife, atuku, saraki, and all opposition governors in Nigeria. Only a coward like kanu would know.

They all know he is not Buhari. Maybe you just want to pretend or you are in the village where you are cut off from information. The facts are overwhelming and the difference between him and Buhari is very clear. Google and listen to his independence speech of 2016 and 2018 and tell me the difference.

So treatment can make a man more than 6 inches shorter? Buhari will publicly address his wife as Mrs Buhari? President Buhari will address a minister as his excellency? Pls wake up from your slumber. Clean your eyes very well. You seem to be the only person in the dark. You can remain there if you wish unless you are paid to defend the scam that has brought us international disrespect.
Re: Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 by Haddock(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
schoolboij:

Damn! You use vex slam that dude...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike’s Camp Gives ‘Ayu Must Go’ Condition To Back Atiku / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / Sunday Aghaeze Visits Sambisa Forest, Boko Haram Enclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.