Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her (5039 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Chuks419(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2019
This hot single mom who is a model and nurse has taken to Twitter to ask for Retweets so her future husband can see her Ebony @dollfacexeb;

I’m Ebony, a model, a mom, working at Kaiser and in school to be a nurse. will you no matter what .RT so my future husband can see.

See video below

Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For a Man To Marry Her WATCH VIDEO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
why would a hot looking lady like this be looking for a man? men are supposed to be dying for her and queing to daze her.sumptin is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
I for manage her Sha but bress don fall like Jericho
#marriage na scam

7 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by elkon(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
SmellySperm:
I for manage her Sha but bress don fall like Jericho

#marriage na scam
hmmm liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
This lady has so much red flag you had think it is a Chinese communist convention.

Run !

5 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
This lady has so much red flag you had think it is a Chinese communist convention. Usually decent ladies have better self esteem.

Run !

2 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
why would a hot looking lady like this be looking for a man? men are supposed to be dying for her and queing to daze her.sumptin is wrong somewhere.

Something is definitely wrong and it should be her character. Sound men look beyond beauty

5 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Something is definitely wrong and it should be her character. Sound men look past beyond beauty
u might be right and dis one she is even exposing all her bwest and advertising herself for husband... I wonder wich man go take her serious. Na for all dose fukboys to come and jus chop clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Sluvist(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
This one doesn't look like wife material now, she is more like just a finish and go type. She must have served all the guys around tire, now looking for someone to settle with.

2 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
She is not hot but naked

2 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:

She has her target audience. I'm not sure they've noticed her yet.

1 Like

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by lilmax(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
she might have a fcked up character
she might have body odor

maybe she thinks men should bow to her because konjified men will think she's beautiful, while she's not

2 Likes

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
sometimes you need to look beyond the make up and filters.

What you see online might not be what you meet at the date
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
eyinjuege:

She has her target audience. I'm not sure they've noticed her yet.
the big gods will notice in due course cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
sometimes you need to look beyond the make up and filters.

What see online might not be what you meet at the date
u saying wat i am seeing could be filters? shocked pixs looks real though
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:

She might look hot outside but a stone cold b1tch inside... So tell me who go wan rest there than to chop and go
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by oboy81: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
Yh something Is Wrong Cos ITS A LIE!!!!
shameless blogger is Using an Innocent woman’s picture to create fake stories and topics

1 Like

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by degbolahan(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
U don't have to do so much for a man to marry you, all you need to do is much for yourself

1 Like

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
dairykidd:

She might look hot outside but a stone cold b1tch inside... So tell me who go wan rest there than to chop and go
coldbitch as in a karashika? grin
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
coldbitch as in a karashika? grin

Maybe worse sef
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
After they haff dried out every ingredient in her, she is now looking for a tear rubber like me to heap her gabbage on.
Chukwu aju. undecided
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Yewandequeen(f): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
cos many believe the beautiful ones are taken so they don't bother to chyke them.
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Maybe worse sef

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
cos many believe the beautiful ones are taken so they don't bother to chyke them.
of course d beautiful ones are taken nau.who wan go dey struggle babe with sugardaddy cheesy
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chuks419:

This hot single mom who is a model and nurse has taken to Twitter to ask for Retweets so her future husband can see her Ebony @dollfacexeb;

I’m Ebony, a model, a mom, working at Kaiser and in school to be a nurse. will you no matter what .RT so my future husband can see.

See video below

Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For a Man To Marry Her WATCH VIDEO

Every woman deserves a man for better or for worse.
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by adekola14: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol

Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Yewandequeen(f): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
lefulefu:
of course d beautiful ones are taken nau.who wan go dey struggle babe with sugardaddy cheesy
ah
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Offpoint1: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
What happened to her previous baby daddies?
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Offpoint1: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
ah
See as you thick like Tiper, make we exchange contact naw... if you're single
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by petitmonde(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Yewandequeen:
�.
seems this is what you are experiencing.
Re: This Young Single Mom Says She Can Do Anything For A Man To Marry Her by Ryan03(f): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
These are the ones that survive on likes and retweet

(1) (Reply)

Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Guys Can You Do Her? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.