Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... (728 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / This Is The Most Mature And Beautiful Pre-wedding Photo You've Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Multitalented1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
I really want to meet an honest lady for a real relationship... Dishonest people should please, stay clear.
The following are what I desire in my would be woman.
(I) She must be between 23 & 28
(II) She should be honest
(III) She must be a graduate
(iv) She may not necessarily be a working class, but must be an ambitious, a goal-getter and a focused person.
(v) She must be a Muslim lady.
(vi) she must be a nice and God fearing and ready for a real relationship.
(vii) she should be from the west part of Nigeria.

If you are the one, you can reach me on
Azeezadams489@gmail.com or
Via whatsapp: +2348138095507

NB: Heart breakers and slay queens, please stay clear... Please.
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by AryEmber(f): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
The rate guys are looking for ladies these days is baffling, is it still true we plenty pass men sha?
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Deckline(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
V. She must be a muslim.
embarassed
Why do you want to marry someone who is in darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
AryEmber:
The rate guys are looking for ladies these days is baffling, is it still true we plenty pass men sha?
apply quick quick....you are a Muslim
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Wuraola01(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deckline:
V. She must be a muslim.
embarassed

What are you trying to say sad
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Deckline(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

What are you trying to say sad
I already typed what I was trying to say. Read again.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by uthlaw: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
AryEmber:
yeah it is but only few are responsible that why is difficult to get the good ones...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Wuraola01(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deckline:

I already typed what I was trying to say. Read again.

Are u trying to say Muslim girls are in darkness

We aren't smiley smiley
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by uthlaw: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Deckline:
V. She must be a muslim.
embarassed
in darkness but believe in oness of God.....this is insane for you to create people and come inform of the people for the people to kill and for you to say you die for the people you created....
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Deckline(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Are u trying to say Muslim girls are in darkness
We aren't smiley smiley
Okay...suit yourself.
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Deckline(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
uthlaw:
in darkness but believe in oness of God.....this is insane for you to create people and come inform of the people for the people to kill and for you to say you die for the people you created....
Your grammatical sentences here are really suicidal.
What are you typing

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by AryEmber(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
apply quick quick....you are a Muslim
Yeah, that and other 2 features are the only things I have in common with his dream woman. Besides, I am not available.
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by manutdrichie(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
AryEmber:

yes it is true bhet na chaff like you plenty pass, what the op is looking for is a bit scarce among muslim ladies cause they hardly go out

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Multitalented1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't just know why some individuals have problems with what I posted.... Haba, y'all have who you look out for in a lady Nah...
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Multitalented1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't just know why some individuals have problems with what I posted.... Haba, y'all have who you look out for in a lady Nah... ...
Re: I Need A Mature And Serious Lady For A Serious Relationship... by Multitalented1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
manutdrichie:

yes it is true bhet na chaff like you plenty pass, what the op is looking for is a bit scarce among muslim ladies cause they hardly go out
how do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

Man Mistakenly Proposes To Girl He Wanted To Dump, Using Ring Meant For New Love / Advice For ALL Ladies / Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Lovely Feathery Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.