Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter (37571 Views)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by dbynonetwork: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Some mum may not know the real father of their son.. ....

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Decryptor(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ok..so in essence, she's telling us she's a hoe!
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Welrez:
No, not anymore, a DNA test tells us the true father of a child!
You have a good point there also Welrez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
What's the fuss about this girl child
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Pruwa: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
There are three sides to a story-mr 2kays side,Gifty sides and the truth
We have heard her own Side
Let's wait for mr 2kays own and the truth
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Olukat(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by RTSC: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
And they celebrated this lady's naming ceremony.
SMH.

I don observe am. If woman too fine, she dey hardly get sense.

Profound beauty and brains together hardly exist in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by femtex007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
This girl is just something else
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Pruwa: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
There are three sides to a story-Mr 2kay's side,Gifty's side and the truth
We have heard her own side of it
Let's wait for mr2kay's side and the eventual truth
But truth be told Gifty is a drama queen!!!
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
I agree that only the woman knows the paternity of a child but not in the case of gangrape and ofcourse women do lie about the paternity of a child.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by maisauki: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Meaning dat many men fetched water frm ur well
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by donbenie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lies,sometimes an Olosho doesn't know the Father of her B@stard.. grin
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
only a nurse knows the true mom of a child

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by GreatEngineer(m): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Denikayan:

CR7 is the Greatest Off All Time

Fuvk you, we are not talking about CR7 here. Shift for Seun to sit jare.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nothing to say.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by victorian(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Maybe Mr2kay no pay hospital bills. grin

And he just breezed in carrying baby, with kisses as if she's a baby factory machine that pops out baby.

And yet he is still not ready to drop money for upkeep.

Sighs I understand bae.

Such is life at times
Assuming she was pregnant for davido, she won't allow us hear word from maternity pics to delivery pics ,every day on nld would have been pics.

Mr2kay pls fulfil your responsibility as a father, no fall hands abeg.

At least you are not paying dowry to anyone. Just baby and nursing the baby upkeep money, simple! E no hard!
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Roozzaay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shameless fool sad
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by charlsecy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
EmagNig:
....it is only a woman that truly knows who the father of her baby is.....
Not in all cases.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by elderken(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ayam not understanding, is she a prostitute? Cause I don't know her
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mr 2kay right now

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Konkonbility

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by okwabayi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don’t understand how OP came to the conclusion 2Kay is not the father. The write up didn’t mention that specifically. These bloggers are lying again?
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Biingoo: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73936922:
ONLY a mom knows the TRUE FATHER of a child

Truer words have never been spoken
Words on marbles from our mothers since time immemorial.

NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS STATEMENT: NEVER!!
mumu
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by lordswill03: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
I didn't even know she was pregnant, not to talk of giving birthday. Congrats though but please don't disturb us with who the father is cos we don't care
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by anambraamaka: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nawao
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Charmingpet: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Drama queen, who send u.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by lordswill03: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who else did not know she gave birth?
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73936922:
ONLY a mom knows the TRUE FATHER of a child

Truer words have never been spoken
Words on marbles from our mothers since time immemorial.

NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS STATEMENT: NEVER!!

Don't be deceived. If a woman forkls more than one man while ovulating, chances of her knowing who got her pregnant is very very slim.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by selfmadeboss: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
in other words, the guys bleeped her ass and smelling toto abi?
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Diso60090(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
sukhothai:
Any pussy can piss out a baby.. But only a responsible pussy can raise a baby.

Pussy nor know one know two inside this matter na the girl Nor wells branch
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by andyanders: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
She is right.No matter how intelligent a man is, a woman truly knows who the father of her baby is.Only science can help a man to determine if he is the true father.It id high time men chill and humble themselves ovet the issue of ownership of a child. Many first born are not the through biological child of their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Her New Look / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.