Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,519 members, 7,850,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter (37569 Views)

Mr 2kay Is The Father Of Gifty's Daughter, Alisha (Photos) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by colossus91(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
EmagNig:
Reality TV star and Nollywood actress, Gifty has mentioned that Mr 2kay is not the father of her daughter and that she knows who the real father is.

This is coming after the singer made a post via his Instagram page to celebrate Alisha on her 1st birthday, which initially gave the confirmation that he fathered the child with the actress.

However Gifty has just taken to her Insta-story to deny Mr 2kay as the father, with the claim that she is not a baby mam, but a mother and it is only a woman that truly knows who the father of her baby is.

Just as dramatic as Gifty Powers is, we know this is just the start of another dramatic part of her life.

Gifty had earlier denied she dated Mr 2kay, despite that latter's claim that they were an item and also photos of them surfacing at different locations, on the internet.

We hope Mr 2kay will respond to this.

https://lailasnews.com/mr-2kay-is-not-the-father-of-my-daughter-its-another-man-gifty/

I don't want to believe 2kay dey fire blank like morata grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Don't be deceived. If a woman forkls more than one man while ovulating, chances of her knowing who got her pregnant is very very slim.
Hmmm, you are right with that too sis.
We concur.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Orpe7(m): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Only an olosho will use that proverb

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
The headline could have been :only a prostitute mum knows the father of her child. A decent mum doesn't have to doubt the paternity of her baby.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by udz: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dpharisee:
December 2018 List of Baby Mamas, women who claim to be feminists but are collecting hot rods behind the scene cheesy
1. Linda Ikeji
2. Gifty

Next should be Cee C

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by flejnr2(f): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
dapsoneh:
Oloshoooooooooooo
Yes it was a mum that knew who was the father oh her daughters but hey, look very well, if you did not move away from fornication that you daughter was not end up the way you went. I am shook my head for you. Nonsense!

I used to love English before you drived by

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by LWFashion(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin...nmnnmmmmm hmmmmmm hnmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol wicked

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by LWFashion(f): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
flejnr2:

And you think yours is any better? Duh... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Popularity(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
since your daughter is a product of over 100 men's sperm.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Nature8(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
EmagNig:
Reality TV star and Nollywood actress, Gifty has mentioned that Mr 2kay is not the father of her daughter and that she knows who the real father is.

This is coming after the singer made a post via his Instagram page to celebrate Alisha on her 1st birthday, which initially gave the confirmation that he fathered the child with the actress.

However Gifty has just taken to her Insta-story to deny Mr 2kay as the father, with the claim that she is not a baby mama, but a mother and it is only a woman that truly knows who the father of her baby is.

Just as dramatic as Gifty Powers is, we know this is just the start of another dramatic part of her life.

Gifty had earlier denied she dated Mr 2kay, despite that latter's claim that they were an item and also photos of them surfacing at different locations, on the internet.

https://lailasnews.com/mr-2kay-is-not-the-father-of-my-daughter-its-another-man-gifty/

Fool

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by PapiFlin(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
so who give you belle? na immaculate conception?

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by Tejiriseth(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wait make them do test
post=73936922:
ONLY a mom knows the TRUE FATHER of a child

Truer words have never been spoken
Words on marbles from our mothers since time immemorial.

NO ONE CAN DISPUTE THIS STATEMENT: NEVER!!

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by freemi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
oh men. .may ths type of women nt surface in our lives. Amen

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by 9gerian: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Anything and everything for the gram these days... cheesy

EmagNig:

However Gifty has just taken to her Insta-story to deny Mr 2kay as the father, with the claim that she is not a baby mam, but a mother and it is only a woman that truly knows who the father of her baby is.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by jayson87: 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73936922:

Go to google type Mowry Show. You will dispute your own statement! Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by oglalasioux(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
That statement is a scam. I know women who slept with several men and were in a dilemma of who got them pregnant. Women also use this statement to take children away from their real fathers due mostly to hatred towards the man. Every woman who uses this statement should be suspected.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by dapsoneh: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
flejnr2:

English was an easy language for me both to wrote and spoking

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by icentrex(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
poor child. They don dey debate who ur papa be. which means it can be anybody. Body count is way over the top. No wonder ur name is 'Gifty'.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by mtngloetiartel: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73936922:

shut up! It is disputable

2 Likes

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by sweetilicious(f): 2:37am On Dec 18, 2018
I wanna have a child.

1 Like

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by clickwtB(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2018
We have seen ladies who had multiple unprotected sex with different men within short intervals/days not know who the real father of their child is gbam! grin cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by fuke(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73936922:

Foolish.
If she sleeps with 2 or 3 men
during the ovulation period of
the pregnancy , she can never
tall who the father is.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by efighter: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73936922:

Even when a promiscuous woman sleeps with three men in the same week that she got pregnant? Stop deceiving yourself, most hoes don't know who fathers their kids out of their numerous sex partners.
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by efighter: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2018
chuksila:
Gifty Is the dumbest girl I have ever seen in my life shocked grin

Yes, after imPatience Jonathan the garullous cantankerous illiterate grammarian thieving megalomaniac sheppopo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by BrokenCock: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Oboy! This girl don fuckyala up ooh!
Re: Gifty: Mr 2kay Is Not The Father Of My Daughter by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Only paternity test can determine that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / Adesua Etomi With Her Mother And Sisters (Photo) / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.