Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? (2015 Views)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by EvenInFreetown: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
The great Chuba Okadigbo(oyi of oyi),of the blessed memory, for his political intelligence.Secondly,OBJ for his political trickly.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Ephemmm: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
lionduke:

The intelligence that led him into an unholy alliance with the gambari's who believe that the leadership of these country is their exclusive right.
Tinubu rode on the back of afenifere to become the governor of lagos state. He expanded his empire with the exclusive help from justice salami and that empire is fast crumbling .
He is nothing but a local champion.

Hmmm.... He never run after Presidents, but Presidents run after him
Jonathan align himself with him in 2011, he won
Buhari romanced him in 2015, he won
He fought Obasanjo: he won
He fought PDP: he won
He fought Jonathan; he won
He has no power of LG Chairman: He dethroned five PDP Governors from their thrones singlehandedly

Tinubu, the king maker
The only thorn in the flesh of PDP since the days of Obasanjo
The one who fought the sitting Presidents and won
The only past Governor, who still enjoy followership of his successors
The major actor as opposition in the past and present political dispensation of Nigeria
The Producer of great technocrats/leaders - Fashola, Ambode, Oshiomole, Ajimobi, Fayemi etc

There is no being(s) without his flaws: I admire your intelligence, courage and doggedness. Where you are in political history of Nigeria is by merit, not by chance. May you live long Sir!

@ bolded, When he had alliance with GEJ, it was holy, but not holy now because it was otherwise. Can you please show us the theory that interpreted freedom of association as unholy alliance?

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
lionduke:

The intelligence that led him into an unholy alliance with the gambari's who believe that the leadership of these country is their exclusive right.
Tinubu rode on the back of afenifere to become the governor of lagos state. He expanded his empire with the exclusive help from justice salami and that empire is fast crumbling .
He is nothing but a local champion.
we can outsmart him if we have our own political think-tank.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Orunto: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
OBJ IS AN EXCELLENT SOLDIER, A VERY GOOD MANAGER AND A PERSEVERING DEMOCRAT. God bless him.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by mikolo80: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, He declares and everyone fall in line because they can't do without him irrespective of whether they really agree or not. He's one smart man that knows how to use compensation to appease his dissidents (ie make up for his undemocratic short-comings).
So why they making noise if they can't do without him.make dem go form party if e easy.and that's all democracy is.1 man 1 vote not 1 cowardly spineless idiota. Ppl think that having a dickk makes all men men.even some women have more calls than so called men
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by Cjrane2: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Obafemi Awolowo is my role model!

I used to hate him and call him a tribalist, but i have come to respect him for the foresight he had that Nigeria is "a mere geographical expression". You'll then respect all his actions to fend for his people and ignore the f00ls that believed in the lie that Nigeria clearly was.

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Political Role Model ? by OrigamiIII: 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
lionduke:
I admire David Mark for his maturity, Fayose for his doggedness and Dame Patience Jonathan for her political sagacity.

You have no role model.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kobojunkie Is The Most Popular Nairalander / Ine / More Tragic, Mother Of Ugonna In Aluu 4 Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.