Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,625 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

(am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) (4153 Views)

Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
To brief the whole story.. on 15 DEC this month we both have a plan to attend a friend wedding which we agree to meet at a fix point by 11am. Around 10.59am i called her that am waiting, after which i was left stranded for two and half hours, and she never feel guilty and after telling her to even apologize, she claim she will never cuz its not her fault. After asking two of her friends to talk to her.
have made up my mind not to harbor or marry someone i can't control......
note: its not her first time, she is so stubborn
mature advice, plz.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by tripplephi: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
lol welcome to your first encounter with a feminist.

A lady who wont apologize when she is wrong is NOT a wife.

lanre9ja:
To brief the whole story.. on 15 DEC this month we both have a plan to attend a friend wedding which we agree to meet at a fix point by 11am. Around 10.59am i called her that am waiting, after which i was left stranded for two and half hours, and she never feel guilty and after telling her to even apologize, she claim she will never cuz its not her fault.
mature advice, plz.

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by 4reala(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
What you cant take now, I dnt think you will be able to tolerate in marriage, So let go.

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by zealot4me(f): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

She might not be a feminist

Op: talk to her first, four years isn't a short period of time to throw away like that
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Kidaholic(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
lwkm! That's what you get when you go after feministic ladies. Carry your cross bro!

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
so because of small misunderstanding you want to quit, what if she cheats on you you will commit suicide nii yen...

weakling

I spit on you

tueh!

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

What makes her a feminist? Some of you just use terms anyhow. Do you know who a feminist is? or do you even know the true tenets of feminism.
There's nothing like feminist there...she's just stubborn and not fit to be in a relationship if actually the reporter is giving an objective account of what really happened.
Abeg I no wan talk too much my chest is paining me biko.

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:
To brief the whole story.. on 15 DEC this month we both have a plan to attend a friend wedding which we agree to meet at a fix point by 11am. Around 10.59am i called her that am waiting, after which i was left stranded for two and half hours, and she never feel guilty and after telling her to even apologize, she claim she will never cuz its not her fault. After asking two of her friends to talk to her.
mature advice, plz.

Someone you can't control?

As per remote control?

True, she behaved badly and might be incapable of saying "sorry", but is it enough to call off a relationship or is it more of the control thing? Is it the first time she is on the wrong and refuses to apologize?

There's a huge difference between submission and control sha and only a woman married to you is obligated to submit to you.

I believe there are better ways you could have handled this matter and I doubt she'd just behave that way out of the blue.

There is something you're not saying.

4 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:
mature advice, plz.

Yu want to.marry someone qho doesnt have sense of.right or wrong. Better go to church and.do thanksgiving she's revealedher nature. Guy ditch thg fowl before she comes in and ruin things for you. What a toxic rat with a crazy sense of entitlement. Shes a narssisst and a f89l

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

As per remote control?

True, she behaved badly and might be incapable of saying "sorry", but is it enough to call off a relationship or is it more of the control thing? Is it the first time she is on the wrong and refuses to apologize?

There's a huge difference between submission and control sha and only a woman married to you is obligated to submit to you.

I believe there are better ways you could have handled this matter and I doubt she'd just behave that way out of the blue.

Holding your sister's bavk ehn. Not in this case. A sane person with giod sense.of rihht and wrong would apologize without being asked for.it

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:

Worse than a feminist. Thats a toxic narcissist.

Cc: lightqueen

Twice in.one day we cross and twice i ageee woth you 100%

Op the first quality of a wife material is goodness, orderliness, the ability to bring peace in most situations, consideration and tolerance for the other party while understanding and respecting divergent views

The op needs to run for his life

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Holding your sister's bavk ehn. Not in this case. A sane person with giod sense.of rihht and wrong would apologize without being asked for.it

I know that. But my issue is with the "control" part.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Op the first quality of a wife material is goodness, orderliness, the ability to bring peace in most situations, consideration and tolerance for the other party while understanding and respecting divergent views

Huh? why the mention dear? I don't understand o shocked
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

I know that. But my issue is with the "control" part.

You got his point. He wants a.lady that will self-yield to the truth. Even truth can't shape-shift this one. She.needs growing up to do, a breakup and delay.before the next guy comes will teach her. I'm sure you understand cheesy you've been there wink
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Huh? why the mention dear? I don't understand o shocked

Close that mouth wink
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by tripplephi: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
You are a damsel in distress, you carried this issue like it was your personal case... BUT I must say you may be right... I hope you rest so your chest can calm down... BY THE WAY.... Do you think in a relationship there should be room for correcting each other... because this lady in this story seems not to see it that way

EasternDamsel4:

What makes her a feminist? Some of you just use terms anyhow. Do you know who a feminist is? or do you even know the true tenets of feminism.
There's nothing like feminist there...she's just stubborn and not fit to be in a relationship if actually the reporter is giving an objective account of what really happened.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Close that mouth wink
Coman close it nah grin grin
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Coman close it nah grin grin

D@aaaaaaaaaaan where are you?
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Pls enumerate the first qualities of a husband material too. I would like to know as well. We learn everyday, you know? ! smiley
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:
mature advice, plz.
So bad, she's not a wife material shocked shocked
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

D@aaaaaaaaaaan where are you?
Lol who are you calling?
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Pls enumerate the first qualities of a husband material too. I would like to know as well. We learn everyday, you know? ! smiley

Learn to.mind your buz for starters
Secondly,qhen you iscern between.an uhealthy treatment and.an healthy.one I'll take you serious cause the.dented african.thinking.that people cannot decide how they like to be treated seem to be your own lifes creed too. Weyrey
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Kidaholic(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
EasternDamsel4:

[/s]
Yea' she's a full blown feminist. confused set of people, Zero manners zero respect and outright stubbornness...undecided
Even if she doesn't admit it, her attitude speaks volumes. She probably bought in on the idea of equality shii and feels she doesn't owe him any apology/explanation
And there darling, is what we call "FEMINISM"

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kidaholic:
[s][/s]
Yea' she's a full blown feminist. confused set of people, Zero manners zero respect and outright stubbornness...undecided
Even if she doesn't admit it, her attitude speaks volumes. She probably bought in on the idea of equality shii and feels she doesn't owe him any apology/explanation
And there darling, is what we call "FEMINISM"

Leave the goat to defend rubbish. Bords of the same feather ma him.dem.be

1 Like

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by kunleweb: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
LightQueen:
Lol who are you calling?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
tripplephi:
You are a damsel in distress, you carried this issue like it was your personal case... BUT I must say you may be right... I hope you rest so your chest can calm down... BY THE WAY.... Do you think in a relationship there should be room for correcting each other... because this lady in this story seems not to see it that way

You have not answered my question yet....who is a feminist? So I am in distress because I asked you a simple question? Smh
U better stop reducing words to the base level of your understanding.
I repeat, if u don't understand a term don't use it.
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Leave the goat to defend rubbish. Bords of the same feather ma him.dem.be
You don't have to be a senseless mofo all the time.
What is "bords"...huh
Pls buzz off !
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by pryme(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
lanre9ja:
mature advice, plz.

You have to leave the relationship, you will be glad you did trust me.

They say death is the cousin of sleep. What you saw is the tip of the iceberg of what she is really about.
She as shown you a glimpse of who she is, I think you should ask your self that question - will you settle for woman that's like this?
Therein lies the answer you are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by DONADAMS(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
O.P how old are you?
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
DONADAMS:
O.P how old are you?
why asking ?
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by lanre9ja(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
kennygee:

As per remote control?

i trust and love her but her stubborn attitude is making me think otherwise
Re: (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) by tripplephi: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
well your ignorance is like your period..... Feminism is the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes in organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF MY WORDS DO NOT ARGUE BASELESS DEFINITION WITH ME. am not your mate.

I tried to be civil with you. stop tagging me to what won't matter. YOUR POINT can NEVER BE PROVEN because its a digression... AT THE END OF THE DAY... did you solve the guy's problem? NO... and you are facing me like am your purpose.

pls solve the guy's problem else if you will keep picking on me and my words then you are vain.

EasternDamsel4:

You have not answered my question yet....who is a feminist? So I am in distress because I asked you a simple question? Smh
U better stop reducing words to the base level of your understanding.
I repeat, if u don't understand a term don't use it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today. / Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.