Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? (659 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / (am About To Quit My 4years Relationship, If This Continue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by absingle(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Kindly advise me guys
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Emilia154(f): 8:58am On Nov 17, 2022
No stay here and die with ha,if she get dat same opportunity she go dump ur ass and travel out without looking back

4 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Phimzy: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2022
This man is funny,so you are still in Nigeria because of girl.
Talmabout "4 years relationship babe" SMH.

1 Like

Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Resourcesswift: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Ode!! U no go japa
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2022
You can get married, travel alone then request for her later as your dependent if you don't have the financial capacity to go together at once.

I get faced with this question a lot my advice would always be don't break good old ties with the hope of forming new ones. The chances of that happening over there is low especially when it comes to forming romantic ties. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2022
The rate at which men are selfless towards women. The same woman will come here and ask same questions but differently.

My boyfriend doesn't want me to achieve my dreams of studying abroad.

That same woman will never do this for you.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by headbasher96(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
E get people wey be their own enemy of progress shit.

I cant make the work easy for village people na
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by marlow1962(m): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
See this guy were wn let em babe be em hindrance
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Sweetvie: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Typing...
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by LikeAking: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
absingle:
Kindly advise me guys

U can travel.. grin
Re: Can I Leave My 4years Relationship Babe In Nigeria And Go To UK? by Ballzproblem2: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
The rate at which men are selfless towards women. The same woman will come here and ask same questions but differently.

My boyfriend doesn't want me to achieve my dreams of studying abroad.

That same woman will never do this for you.

if men start thinking for themselves,women will suffer dearly,as I dey for this life , myself first before anybody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Fake Alpha Male. / To Me Hock Up Na Career, Lady Boost As She Shared A New Fantastic Photos Of Her / Women And Stinginess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.