Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? (2557 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by lourash(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2010
How many Naija guys are willing to surprise their girlfriends with flowers sent directly to them at work ?

and will our naija babes will appreciate that too ?

kiss smiley
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by NaijaSisi(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2010
pls most naij guys r not that romantic
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2010
My ex once sent me a box of chocolates with a love note. Unfortunately, it was delivered in front of my boss . . I got teased the whole week. While I tot it was cute, I couldn't help being embarassed. embarassed embarassed embarassed

C'mon my work place's not a place for grand romantic gestures. I think that should be reserved for the bedroom! undecided
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Djswaggz(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2010
The only thing you would send ur lover in naija that would be appreciated and not termed embarrassing would be recharge cards! Flowers? In Naija? No WAY!!!!
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2010
Hell nooo, Thats for white people.

Real men do not send flowers
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2010
so many other options less flagrant than flowers especially if its in a office setting.

reminds me of a place i was working back in Japan where a guy was sending a colleague flowers once a week and she would throw them in the garbage to look "whatever" and i would pick them and offer them to fine complete strangers in the street going like: "i just saw you walking down the street and i  couldnt help but quickly buying these flowers for you" then walk away. lol!
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by NaijaSisi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2010
^
lol! grin
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Djswaggz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^Very Funny, grin grin grin
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Vic2k3(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
Sendin flowers 2 ur gf @ work is jxt stupid cos u're puttin her mind off her work.provokin unwarranted tots
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by adaybola(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
I think it's romantic but, unfortunately flowers are not well appreciated in this part of the world. Maybe sending her a recharge card would undecided.

I will go for flower @ work, that will definitely make my day.
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by sade008(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
i see nothing worng in sending ur girlfriend flowers at work, cheesy cheesy
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
I rather keep her pant for treasure
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by adaybola(f): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

I rather keep her pant for treasure

You ain't searching for a wifey, yu r just not ready to do that. All i see is freedom of sexual explosion.
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
I am a husband material and am on Niairaland to search for my concubine

I will treat her like a Queen Bee
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by adaybola(f): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

I am a husband material and am on Niairaland to search for my concubine

I will treat her like a Queen Bee

And to think i was thinking of helping yu out!! What a shame!
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Ben13: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2010
Wow. . I wish I had been doing that.
It was on her recent birthday that I knew how she feels about flowers.
I'm sending one right away. tongue
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by blacksta(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
What if u r married can  you still send your gf  flowers
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2010
AdABOLA,   babay,  If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

Mwaaaaah!!
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by daylae(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
Being a florist won't be a good idea in nigeria then. . .i better start selling recharge card.
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2010
Florist in Nigeria are usually Native Doctors!!!!
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by Ben13: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2010
daylae:

Being a florist won't be a good idea in nigeria then. . .i better start selling recharge card.

It's not true. . .the ladies that doesn't appreciate flowers are pepper sellers. A good number of them in Nigeria does, and their guys get for them.

Maybe the ones online right now and viewing this thread aiin't that romantic. cheesy
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by staticlink: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
adaybola:

I think it's romantic but, unfortunately flowers are not well appreciated in this part of the world. Maybe sending her a recharge card would undecided.

I will go for flower @ work, that will definitely make my day.

typical naija girl

the operative word is typical
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by 1105(f): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2010
SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP MR.CORK~ grin grin
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2010
I think it's cute. . .for other people, not for me. I'm not a flower person, unless its living in my garden. But i could send flowers to him cheesy
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by chibaby5(f): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
Awww dat wud b really sweet tho kiss kiss. . . but at work place  undecided undecided  not soo suitable
A place and tym 4 errting they say  wink cool
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2010
Arhhhha, i get it!!!

Maybe i can pull chicks if I become a florist (((great Idea, finnaly)))
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by chibaby5(f): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
^ Go on son! grin grin tongue
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by adaybola(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

Arhhhha, i get it!!!

Maybe i can pull chicks if I become a florist (((great Idea, finnaly)))

lol!! Honestly, ow old r u?
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by MrCork1: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2010
**getting biciness idea from Niaraland,, great**
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by tpiah: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2010
nothing wrong with it @ topic

send them to her at home, if work is too embarassing.
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by daylae(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2010
@Mr cock i think u'll end-up eating them.
Re: Sending Flowers To Girlfriends At Work ? by omega25red(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2010
Mr Cork:

Florist in Nigeria are usually Native Doctors!!!!
grin grin grin im trying not to laugh out loud while at work

(1) (2) (Reply)

JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos) / S3x Position Of The Day (not For Amateurs) / 20 Weird Relationship Facts Nobody Told You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.