Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? (9337 Views)

Discover The Art Of Attracting Women / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

Hmm. I don't think this has to do with your medical history or the likes. Probably, it's your physical appearance that attract ladies to you smiley smiley
its the dick pal
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2018
People actually believe this lies, lol, i'll go with the flow then, Mr. man, your problem is not knowing when to say NO, you have to play "hard to get" it doesnt necesssarily apply to ladies alone.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:

Especially the part where you no longer feel pleasure from sex but it's what your dick is doing to them that actually turns you on.
Absolutely sir.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by COOL10(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Agritech(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
aaronson:
I don't think this guy is lying, he said some striking points you can attest to when you know how to manipulate the female anatomy in bed. This guy is so telling the truth.

My advice to you is don't be using women for your amusement, the repercussion is worst than hell. Just take this advice from the illigitimate son of lucifer.

I think it is the women that are using him for their amusement.

8 Likes

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Deasegun19(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Time to question those who birth you.
which soap they use bath you?
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Wuraola01(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Venome:
its the dick pal

grin grin Lol. That too

Welcome to Nl. smiley cheesy
From ur profile, you new.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by prodigy22: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
StellarJo:
Tales from Kamasutra Village... grin
cheesy grin grin
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by samfuntua: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
BROS, YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO THE HOTTEST SECTION OF HELL FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD DELIVER YOU

amhelpless:
I was with friend today when someone said he has slept with 7 girls this year alone, and I was so ashamed of myself because I have lost count, let me tell you, I dont look for girls to sleep with, I slept with two different girls today and two other girls were still calling me till around 11.30, I didnt go to pick any of them because I hate going to drop them in the morning when I should be getting ready for work, my problem is if I sleep with one girl, every girl around her will want to sleep with me.. I left my last job when my boss discovered she was not the only one sleeping with me in our office, she fired me and ended the relationship .. she asked the person in charge to give me a sack later when she was out of town.

3 months later, she started calling me , begging me, saying she told her friend in another company to fix me in their company but I already got another job through another lady.

you wont believe she drove all the way from Abuja to my hometown in 2016 December to know my people, she wanted to marry me but I can not marry a divorcee , mother of one, who even senior me with about 12 years.. God forbid, I'm not looking for another mother, I already have one.

the truth is am well endowed , curve upward, bigger, thicker and longer and I feel little or no pleasure when nacking , the only pleasure I derive is seeing ladies acting funny when they want to cum, some of them will squirt , they will rush to the bathroom and be exhaling seriously , some will grab you tight like they want to kill you ..lol, some will be so stiff , and some will almost lose their breath , they always forget something, and later that week, you will see some of their friends calling me to confessing they stole my number from their friend's phone after they had a gist about me.

I find it embarrassing and I have been trying to stop, I don't toast women, imagine a lady coming to pick you at work, with food and lubricant ?

now my biggest problem is any time I try to keep a woman for myself, some people will go and tell her bla bla bla and she will start unnecessary monitoring and eventually leave, one said, no one has ever made her feel the way I made her feel, she practically wrote a full page on my jotter which another lady found when tiding up the house, imagine a lady who I have not seen in 5 months, we have not even be talking after they last time, just called me , saying she will be coming to town just to come and spend weekend with me.

I heard my grandfather married 13 wives, the reason I have so many cousins,so I'm thinking I took after the man.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Ayobami7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
内宣布与德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by ikbnice(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
I willl have said you were lying if not that I have personally met a friend like that. His sex life so much atttact girls to him that he has lost count of the numbers of girls he has fvcked. He would even tell them to buy condom when coming. He has girlfriends in all major cities in the country. But he finds it difficult keeping a steady girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
ikbnice:
I willl have said you were lying if not that I have personally met a friend like that. His sex life so much atttact girls to him that he has lost count of the numbers of girls he has fvcked. He would even tell them to buy condom when coming. He has girlfriends in all major cities in the country. But he finds it difficult keeping a steady girlfriend.
extremely hard to keep a girl, very embarrassing, the day my ex went to a popular bar with my car, she came back asking why certain ladies were looking at her in a funny way, I repainted the car because i couldnt stop her from driving it but they made sure she left, she couldnt withstand the looks both from ladies and men alike , her cousin warned her .
very frustrating.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Lol. That too

Welcome to Nl. smiley cheesy From ur profile, you new.
thank man
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Yinkey6(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
dayleke:

The best so far....LOL
grin
dayleke:

The best so far....LOL
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by addictiv(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
op I think you have a gift, but you re going about it wrongly. People get drawn to you easily. You are noticing it more with ladies cos that's where your attention is...
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
I went to drop one that joined me on my way home from work off now and on my way back, I got a call from a long time parole who told me she's came to town for something, I told her I will pass that junction on my way back home, I don't know how it happened now she's in the living room sipping and watching TV because she insisted she must followed me out, i told her i'm not going out becauae i have to be at work early tomorrow, I know she will soon come inside this room.

I'm not the one doing it, its just happening.
I should be able to keep a relationship if I change city, but I can't quit my job,
there was a time we traveled with two hilux on official assignment, we broke the journey into two because it was getting dark to pass the night in that state, the company booked hotel for us, immediately I was bored I made a call, I told the lady her state is not even that develop, and she said are you in my state? and I said, yes , she passed the night with me in my lodge that night, we were just living the town when she called asking when I'd be coming again, and I told her Ive not even gone yet.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by itiswellandwell: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Honestly, it's not the issue of you being a good Bleep. It's something that's to do with application of some concortion when you were born. Go and discuss with your mum.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
U ar not disciplined...Resist dem by all means (block their nums, always tel dem u ar not around, change location, etc),get a serious relationship, som1 u can jokingly explain d issue 2 at d begining of ur relationship (i'm afraid u might not get a lady wit a decent past too, but d condition of letting her knw wud greatly hlp u) so she wud knw ur past n wudnt b bothered by wot other ppl says...dont delay marriage once u notice she has d qualities u av.
Marriage wil reduce dem (d admirers)...But d most important tin is 2 b disciplined ursef, dats how u can stop it.

Tho, i'm not a preaching girl, but, i wud like 2 add dis...
U also need 2 move closer 2 God : if u ar a christain - attend d kinda church dat really frowns at fornication, n spend more time wit ur Bible...If u ar a Muslim - pray at all times n spend more time with ur Quran (dat alone works like magic).Develop d habit of fasting d more...It hlps...remember 2 become disciplined...Stay cool

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
can u imagine

oga u deh enjoy oo
wetin person deh find u have gat on a platte
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Honestly, it's not the issue of you being a good Bleep. It's something that's to do with application of some concortion when you were born. Go and discuss with your mum.
Sir ,you just took off the exact word off my lips...
Its either his grandfather took a lot of herbal concortion for woman and it is now working assiduously in the life of this young man or at birth,they must have bathed him with herbs for attracting women.
Whilst growing up ,there was a beautiful young girl who was a kleptomaniac, aside that she was assisted by jinns to steal.she could enter houses by just leaning on the wall,locate where money is kept no matter where it is hidden etc.There was a day her biological dad was narrating how it all started to my dad whilst I was in the room eavesdropping. Her grand dad was a grand kleptomaniac who had hundreds of jinns who aided him.He was never caught even for once as he canvassed Katsina,Kano,Sokoto,Kaduna on market days to steal...
I have seen less attractive ladies attract prominent men who usually queue up just to get a chance to talk to them even if its just for a minute.

Op has to go dig out from his genealogy. In A.T.R ,Men who control a large harem of women usually go metaphysical and the possibility of his seed to feel the repercussions cannot be ruled out.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by revontuli(f): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
One word: Pheromones.

amhelpless:
I was with friend today when someone said he has slept with 7 girls this year alone, and I was so ashamed of myself because I have lost count, let me tell you, I dont look for girls to sleep with, I slept with two different girls today and two other girls were still calling me till around 11.30, I didnt go to pick any of them because I hate going to drop them in the morning when I should be getting ready for work, my problem is if I sleep with one girl, every girl around her will want to sleep with me.. I left my last job when my boss discovered she was not the only one sleeping with me in our office, she fired me and ended the relationship .. she asked the person in charge to give me a sack later when she was out of town.

3 months later, she started calling me , begging me, saying she told her friend in another company to fix me in their company but I already got another job through another lady.

you wont believe she drove all the way from Abuja to my hometown in 2016 December to know my people, she wanted to marry me but I can not marry a divorcee , mother of one, who even senior me with about 12 years.. God forbid, I'm not looking for another mother, I already have one.

the truth is am well endowed , curve upward, bigger, thicker and longer and I feel little or no pleasure when nacking , the only pleasure I derive is seeing ladies acting funny when they want to cum, some of them will squirt , they will rush to the bathroom and be exhaling seriously , some will grab you tight like they want to kill you ..lol, some will be so stiff , and some will almost lose their breath , they always forget something, and later that week, you will see some of their friends calling me to confessing they stole my number from their friend's phone after they had a gist about me.

I find it embarrassing and I have been trying to stop, I don't toast women, imagine a lady coming to pick you at work, with food and lubricant ?

now my biggest problem is any time I try to keep a woman for myself, some people will go and tell her bla bla bla and she will start unnecessary monitoring and eventually leave, one said, no one has ever made her feel the way I made her feel, she practically wrote a full page on my jotter which another lady found when tiding up the house, imagine a lady who I have not seen in 5 months, we have not even be talking after they last time, just called me , saying she will be coming to town just to come and spend weekend with me.

I heard my grandfather married 13 wives, the reason I have so many cousins,so I'm thinking I took after the man.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
When you know someone is lying but you keep listening and pretending to fall for the tales while he tries so hard to convince you
your own lie lie.no be.here oo
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Wuraola01(f): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
Venome:
thank man

Lol. I'm a female smiley

You welcome wink smiley
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Agritech(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
amhelpless:
I went to drop one that joined me on my way home from work off now and on my way back, I got a call from a long time parole who told me she's came to town for something, I told her I will pass that junction on my way back home, I don't know how it happened now she's in the living room sipping and watching TV because she insisted she must followed me out, i told her i'm not going out becauae i have to be at work early tomorrow, I know she will soon come inside this room.

I'm not the one doing it, its just happening.
I should be able to keep a relationship if I change city, but I can't quit my job,
there was a time we traveled with two hilux on official assignment, we broke the journey into two because it was getting dark to pass the night in that state, the company booked hotel for us, immediately I was bored I made a call, I told the lady her state is not even that develop, and she said are you in my state? and I said, yes , she passed the night with me in my lodge that night, we were just living the town when she called asking when I'd be coming again, and I told her Ive not even gone yet.

Discipline yourself. I know it boost your ego that many girls find you attractive, but the truth is that they are using you. If you continue like this, one day you would become old and weak they would no longer find you attractive and it would be too late to have any meaningful relationship.

Tell your self you're not a tool. Get a decent girl, tell are your past and that you want to change and need her help. Truth is most girls wants a girl that every other woman wants and also it boost any girl ego for that man to stop sleeping with other girls just because of her.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by dollytino4real(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I believe the Op, some of us have weird stuffs happening to us. For example, over a year now, I have had more married women that want to have something to do with me... An ex that is married even travelled from another state with pregnancy just to be with me.. ( she lied to her hubby that she was going to to spend some time with her elder brother who happens to live in PH...) but only God know how I take dodge that bullet... OP, I will advise you to take it easy so that you don't lose stuffs you have laboured for... If you know you know...
see me adviser virgin last year will u stil kip it so in 2019
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by merrymike47(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
amhelpless:

extremely hard to keep a girl, very embarrassing, the day my ex went to a popular bar with my car, she came back asking why certain ladies were looking at her in a funny way, I repainted the car because i couldnt stop her from driving it but they made sure she left, she couldnt withstand the looks both from ladies and men alike , her cousin warned her .
very frustrating.
And maybe nw we can say it's all lies. or y exactly are u saying all this here? this z ur life man, deal with it.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
see me adviser virgin last year will u stil kip it so in 2019
I no sure say I go still be virgin before 2019 end but I still be 2018 virgin... I no know why Bleep just fear me all of a sudden but I dey work on my mind Sha... I don miss plenty toto this year just because of my mind or so... At least make I focus on one toto only in 2019...
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by dollytino4real(f): 6:14am On Dec 26, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I no sure say I go still be virgin before 2019 end but I still be 2018 virgin... I no know why Bleep just fear me all of a sudden but I dey work on my mind Sha... I don miss plenty toto this year just because of my mind or so... At least make I focus on one toto only in 2019...
ok I hear u, were is my gift u promised me?
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2018
merrymike47:
And maybe nw we can say it's all lies. or y exactly are u saying all this here? this z ur life man, deal with it.

Hahah! bros, why should I be lying? over what? let me burst your bubble, one just left this morning and she has already called me back to say she will be coming back to spend the night, and another one that has been calling that I didnt pick her call because I was with another person whom I answered her call now just bluntly accused me of being selfish!!! screaming, You're selfish!! You are selfish!! she said shes on her way, I said I dont have condom at home and she said she will buy on her way, one of my guy is even angry with me now because we met two ladies recently and we took them out, we ended up in my house and her own catch(girl) heard the way my own girl was moaning through the night and so she has refused to date my friend, saying she likes me, she want to know why her friend was moaning like that, she said why did her friend change my name on her phone to MAZA? and truly , the girl has been calling me Maza, Mazi.. etc laughing on the phone, how is that a lie? this is a problem for me, I dont want to enter the new year with this skill, its no longer fun.
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok I hear u, were is my gift u promised me?
Yes I dey owe you wether I promise you or not... I go send you message at the right time to text your details na...
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
[
Re: My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Yes I dey owe you wether I promise you or not... I go send you message at the right time to text your details na...
ok I hear u my guy 4 life, if not I go blow hot like wike to amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / Should I Let This Girl Know I Saw Her On A Porn Site? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.