Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (34690 Views)

She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False / This Is What Happens Biologically When A Man Gets Stuck During Sex. / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Made4naijacom: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2018
So a man took to twitter to argue that men are biologically wired to cheat and a lady schooled him on how women are also biologically wired to date rich men.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Made4naijacom: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2018
grin

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by mikejj(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
grin it depends o jere,,when women are more populated than men what do u expect....men offers helps.we are natural helpers....oshe pra pra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Biglittlelois(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Preach!! they open their dirty mouth saying men are wired to cheat bla bla bla but when ladies go for only rich guys, they call them different kind of names, forgetting they themsleves are male oloshos cheesy

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biologically wired to cheat undecidedundecided.....And ladies are biologically wired to go for highest bidders... Ghen Ghen...gringrin

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Ressaman(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by slawomir: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Isoright
Women are like swimming pool just go in and swim don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before you arrived and don't give a fuckkk who will swim when you are done with yours!

51 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Nomesky: 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by davillian(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pigeons don't cheat
They pair with one male through out their lives.
If one of the partner dies.
They get another and continue
They build thier nest together
They live together cover the eggs together.
They feed the chicks together
I think we should learn from pigeons
Pigeons commits suicide when old they fly so high and shut down their wings until they hit the ground.
We should not learn this from them lol.
#fact ive kept pigeons.

91 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by DAntivirus: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
That's their problem...

I believe everyone would always find a narrative or typology to back up their actions. even a "Yahoo boy" would claim its biology to prey on the greedy and gullible.

What ever rocks your boat, please do but be ready for what comes after...

Meanwhile, can someone help complete these two statements:

APC is wired to ____________________, and

PDP is wired to ____________________

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by babyfaceafrica: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
two senseless people

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Opinionated: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by wintersnow(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Santa in my country cry

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by PrettySleek(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Biology or no biology, cheating is bad for both parties. Stop giving stupid excuses for your bad characters! Don't cheat if you wouldn't want to be cheated on, don't do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to you. It's simple really, it's not 'how the world works' it's your bad character and stupidity.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
funny lol
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy girl you are on point

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Ubdavis(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
The devil can quote the scripture to back up his wrong doing

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by dafemnet: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
Even the highest bidder will still cheat

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by highpriestess: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
The mind of an average Nigerian man is so twerp.

Geese!!! No wonder they voted in a du!lard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Donexy16(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
Both of them are jobless
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Kingosytex(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
if the guy is right then the girl is also right

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Karmatyra(f): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Heheheheheh....everywhere is quiet. Nobody's talking again..

14 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Damfostopper(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
at my age I don't comment on stewpid post

1 Like

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Dinho20(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
ADULTERERS AND ADULTERESSES!
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD?
WHOEVER THEREFORE WANTS TO BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD MAKES HIMSELF AN ENEMY OF GOD.(JAMES 4:4)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Is it just me or all women are wired with this sex and money thing...

Once matters of sex comes up, I still don't understand how money is the counter arguement.....

Why is this matter still up all the time....women now have multiple sex partners like men...which still prove that it's all biology....

We don't just need to give in to our flesh cravings otherwise, we don't deserve the title "human"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Sholaco: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mumu lady....what's fish, reptiles and amphibians grin angry
Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Feranchek(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chai!!!!! Diaris godu oooooooo!!!! This part touch me die!!!

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
When a woman cheats, men get too angry like they should destroy destroy destroy... Imagine if your wife was sleeping with gate man & then when you come back, she pampers you with sweet egusi soup to cover up. Then one day you discover that your last child's head looks like the gate man's own, and the way he smiles is so wide like the gate man's mouth. You go for DNA test and it is confirmed the child is not yours...You ask your wife, she cries & say it's the gate man and that the gate man has been a brother..

I know of a guy with bow leg that impregnated someones wife....

if you don't want women to cheat, don't cheat....

Don't cheat ooooh!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls that are really hard to get wont cheat easily i guess. / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend.. / My Landlord Son Took My Girlfriend away From Me...I might revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.