Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False (1733 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by DannyWalker: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please watch the video it's quite fun.

My friend said that men lose value when they have sex with multiple women.

I tried to convince her that men don't lose value but women do.
Tried to convince her that women lose value when having more sexual partners but men don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doG4TrJEu5s

Check the short video out.

Please remember to subscribe
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
It’s true, men that sleeps around are empty and have zero value.One of the signs of men that are empty with zero value as I was told is Temperament, they are highly temperamental. Check the temperamental level of your crush or admirer before dating them, it’ll save you a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by woginid967: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Women trust men who have had experience more than men who are firginsss because a woman wants to be handled by a sex mechanic and not by a kid who thinks she is a delicate toy.

Women will always return to the man who baaanged them silly.... Who made them squeal... Who made them shiver and call on god.... Than to the man who just penetrated and grunted after 15mins.

9 Likes

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by helinues: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yes.

Ladies as well cos of the unnecessary guilty conscience that follows

Why should a responsible guy be messing around
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s true, men that sleeps around are empty and have zero value.One of the signs of men that are empty with zero value as I was told is Temperament, they are highly temperamental. Check the temperamental level of your crush or admirer before dating them, it’ll save you a whole lot.
I knew u would be here..

1 Like

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

I knew u would be here..
grin let me enjoy the moment. I’ve missed this place
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin let me enjoy the moment. I’ve missed this place
By all means do cheesy
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

By all means do cheesy
Your boys won’t let me enjoy in peace
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My boys.. I have no boys here oo. I'm a lone wolf
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

My boys.. I have no boys here oo. I'm a lone wolf
They are all your boys by default
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They are all your boys by default
Lol... Okay 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... Okay 😁
Na wa for this your girl ooo. See as she dy trail you everywhere hahaha

1 Like

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
grin grin I'm not his girl. Just viewing the post like every other Nlander.
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
grin grin I'm not his girl. Just viewing the post like every other Nlander.
Always on all his posts. Dy play
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
DannyWalker:

I tried to convince her that men don't lose value but women do.
Tried to convince her that women lose value when having more sexual partners but men don't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doG4TrJEu5s

I doubt they do.
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Always on all his posts. Dy play
🙂 I won't argue.
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
diaris no peace 4 d wicked!

Tell ur oga to return our stolen mandate peacefully!

cool
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Shebi u done hear now.. she's not my girl oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by PoliteActivist: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
DannyWalker:

https://youtu.b/doG4TrJEu5s
thebosstrevor1 Fahvvy
People should NOT sleep around - besides everything else, you could catch AIDS or unwanted pregnancy!

Beyond that, this is a very simple question to answer because we have a looong record of human history to go by. Did powerful and high-achieving men of the past sleep around? See below.
Note: Just because we think something ought be a certain way does not mean that's how it is in real life!

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
How do you define value in this context and do you accept the fact that it is relative?
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
How do you define 'value' in this context and do you accept the fact that it(value) is relative?
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by DannyWalker: 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
4Humanity4All:
How do you define 'value' in this context and do you accept the fact that it(value) is relative?
I believe men don't lose as much value as women because women are much more affected by multiple sexual partners than men
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
DannyWalker:
I believe men don't lose as much value as women because women are much more affected by multiple sexual partners than men
It depends on what you attach value to. That's my point.
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Autobot05: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
True but women lose more value physically and spiritually

Say no to fornication and adultery
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
A man does not lose value when he sleeps around, like he is gonna be the Bleep king, his guys will be so jealous of him that they will meet him for advice on how to get women.

for women, the value and confidence comes from keeping herself to herself.

1 Like

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by PoliteActivist: 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
4Humanity4All:

In this context:
Value = accomplishments and attractiveness

Put another way, OP question is:
"Do men accomplish less and become less attractive to women when they sleep around?"
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by PoliteActivist: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
A man does not lose value when he sleeps around, like he is gonna be the Bleep king, his guys will be so jealous of him that they will meet him for advice on how to get women.

for women, the value and confidence comes from keeping herself to herself.

Not just women,, everyone loses value by doing a lot of anything that's fun, or anything you really enjoy. That's how this life is set up. You gain value and also become stronger by abstaining from fun stuff - excercise instead of enjoying your favorite pass-time, eat vegetables instead of juicy steak!
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Not just women,, everyone loses value by doing a lot of anything that's fun, or anything you really enjoy. That's how this life is set up. You gain value and also become stronger by abstaining from fun stuff - excercise instead of enjoying your favorite pass-time, eat vegetables instead of juicy steak!

I dont know what you are talking about.

Lets me just explain it to you in the most lay man language.

A man with lot of wives is seen like a well respected man, a woman with lot of husbands, how do you think society will look at her.

A man with lot of lovers is seen like a play boy, a woman with lot of lovers is seen as a slut

That is just the difference and i am not making up stuff, i have seen this played in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by PoliteActivist: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I dont know what you are talking about.

Lets me just explain it to you in the most lay man language.

A man with lot of wives is seen like a well respected man, a woman with lot of husbands, how do you think society will look at her.

A man with lot of lovers is seen like a play boy, a woman with lot of lovers is seen as a slut

That is just the difference and i am not making up stuff, i have seen this played in real life.

I mean internally. Everyone, male and female, becomes stronger (higher value) by abstaining from sex, not by sleeping with lots of people
Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 10, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I mean internally. Everyone, male and female, become stronger (higher value) by abstaining from sex, not by sleeping with lots of people

I dont know about that.

All i know is that many men become very confident by the number of women they can attract and sleep with.

This how the real world works, it all about sex, money and power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said Men Lose Value When They Sleep Around. True Or False by PoliteActivist: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

I dont know about that.

All i know is that many men become very confident by the number of women they can attract and sleep with.

This how the real world works, it all about sex, money and power

Ok, let's go to science. See below

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Strange Thing You Have Seen Or Encountered / I Am Going To Use This Money For Olosho / Some Girls That R Your Best Friends Later Turn Out To Be Backstabbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.