Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. (10379 Views)

See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Wife Raped By 5 Robbers- What The Husband Did Will Shock You. / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
I have been away for a while cause I have been fighting legal battles to evict my ex who has been illegally squatting at my house months after divorce. It took forever to kick him out of there cause I'm overseas and it's difficult to coordinate things with 8 hours time difference.
Constable kept dragging his feet and made stupid excuses to delay it and cost me a ton of money. The lawyer was not very communicative and didn't do a good job with pushign the constable. In the end I had to personally call the constable office and literally weep and scream on the phone to get them to realize I am the victim and my house is being trashed (which I was told by friends who visited there, before my ex turned completely psycho and alienated them all.)

He went more and more insane and turned into a sick trash hoarder.

This is the state of my house after they removed the broken, old, trashed furniture. 1st photo is the furniture and some of my old stuff piled in the front yard. The others are in the house.
It used to be nice when I lived there. It became totally unrecognizeable, literally a "Hoarders buried alive" episode and a horror show.
I steeled myself hardcore not to have a heart attack when my lawyer sent me the video report post-eviction.

Edit note: The house is in Texas. I'm in Europe. The monster wasn't there when they evicted him.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dealing with this has ben mentally and emotionally (not to mention financially) exhausting and terrible.

Photos 1 and 4: The living room
Photo 2: Toilet and sink had to be replaced, they were messed up beyond any hope.
Photo 3: This is a huge hole in the bedroom ceiling. He refused to trim the trees for years and one branch fell in and punched a huge hole through the roof. He fixed the roof tiles but not that horrible hole in the ceiling. I learned about this from old friends, who started talking to me (he told them lies and cut their contact from me, but they eventually woke up and told me everyhting.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
Photo 1: The living room

Photo 2: The kitchen bar, he hoarded trash for 2 years and the place became a breeding grounds for swarms of flies and cockroaches, sick f**k hung flypapers all over the place instead of cleaning up.

Photos 3,4: The bedroom, completely trashed. He is a fat blob like Jabba the Hut, kept eating fast food and drinking soda and just throwing all the trash on the floor, and actually LIVED in that mess.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Some men are just very inconsiderate and stupid. Sometimes they act without thinking. How does this actions done by him help the matter now?
Sister you'd better stay far away from him. If he could destroy things that belongs to you like this then imagine what he'd do if he had the chance to deal with you.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Photo 1: The hole in the bedroom ceiling

Photo 2: Disgusting bathroom

Photo 3: Grossly neglected, overgrown backyard

Photo 4: Living room from another angle

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:
Photo 1: The living room

Photo 2: The kitchen bar, he hoarded trash for 2 years and the place became a breeding grounds for swarms of flies and cockroaches, sick f**k hung flypapers all over the place instead of cleaning up.

Photos 3,4: The bedroom, completely trashed. He is a fat blob like Jabba the Hut, kept eating fast food and drinking soda and just throwing all the trash on the floor, and actually LIVED in that mess.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cc
mikejj
kimbraa
oyindidi
WiningEleven
luminiouz etc shocked

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:
Photo 1: The hole in the bedroom ceiling

Photo 2: Disgusting bathroom

Photo 3: Grossly neglected, overgrown backyard

Photo 4: Living room from another angle
Are you in Nigeria or in diaspora?
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
More stills from the video showing the horrifying state of the kitchen and living room.

How could anyone do this?
His old roommate told me he didn't allow the guy to vacuum and clean anything.

I hope he dies from cancer and rots in a ditch!

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Not cheap to remove all that trash from the house and the dumped junk-furniture form the yard.

I can't hate that sick b*stard enough and no amount of beating and torture would be enough for what he did to me and my house over those years.

He was not present when they did the eviction, neighbors said he got a long haul truck driving job and wasn't coming home much.
I hope he dies in a fire burning and screaming somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Offpoint: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
gringrin I'm here to read comments and ask for your husband side of the story. That's what my old man once told me before he died "Offpoint no matter how tempting a story involving two persons is... never pass judgement until you hear them both"

"Whatever becomes of a man is influenced and fuel by something" offpoint 2018

Modified:
just checked the profile and I see a white woman.
I won't say what the devil is tempting me to say.

Whatever the case may be.... op I'm single and extremely caring. taking care of houses is one of my hobbygrin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by IamD18: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who's this one disturbing us with pictures?

Don't you know the way to the police?

Biko! Zuzuru gi siri nshi nshi si ebea puo.

16 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
SweetBuns:

Are you in Nigeria or in diaspora?

I have never been to Nigeria.
The house is in the US (Texas), I'm in Europe. Ran away form that monster pretty much.
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by WinningEleven(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
And I thought my room was dirty shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
So why are you telling us? So that we can go and arranged the house for you?

23 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by WinningEleven(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lefulefu are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Na house be this?
Even those rugged thugs for mushin or Onitsha no go gree stay here. Under bridge still better
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
WinningEleven:
Lefulefu are you seeing what I'm seeing?
Na house be this?
Even those rugged thugs for mushin or Onitsha no go gree stay here. Under bridge still better
na her ex trash her house like dat oo cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:

I have never been to Nigeria.
The house is in the US (Texas), I'm in Europe. Ran away form that monster pretty much.
its a good thing you did. He's crazy. Cover your tracks well please. Don't let him know your whereabouts. He is the type of man who stalks his exes

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Olalan(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
The fellow must be having issues with maintaining his sanity he needs to see a doctor before he unleashes the beast in him on a fellow human being

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
SweetBuns:
Some men are just very inconsiderate and stupid. Sometimes they act without thinking. How does this actions done by him help the matter now?
Sister you'd better stay far away from him. If he could destroy things that belongs to you like this then imagine what he'd do if he had the chance to deal with you.

Oh I ran away for my life and took my things with me. He stole my gold, silver, valuable things and never gave any of it back, despite the court order. I learned later it is pointless to try to enforce the court order, it will cost me tons of money and I am not likely to get it back. Apparently he won't even go to jail for stealing my valuables, or trashing my house. He completely got away with this.

I learned that he kidnapped, tortured and brutally raped a woman who is a friend's girlfriend. He bullied and intimidated the victim so bad, she refuses to go to the police, refuses to leave her apartment too. We couldn't convince her to file charges. She is convinced he will go kill all of her family if she talks. We don't know how many other people he possibly hurt. I tried to call the sheriff's department to report him as a violent criminal, but they brushed me off and said they can do nothing unless the victim herself comes forth and officially presses charges. They will do NOTHING and let a violent, sick psycho walk free and get away with all this crime.

This is Texas for you.
Dark and ugly side of America.

7 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked what a sight shocked
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Olalan:
The fellow must be having issues with maintaining his sanity he needs to see a doctor before he unleashes the beast in him on a fellow human being

He refused to get help. He started to have paranoid delusions and started making threats to my life. Was quite normal in the beginning, known as a good person who helped the weak and poor.
He got real nasty and aggressive if anyone suggested he should get mental help. I left when I felt unsafe and he threatened me with a gun.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
highcollide:

I tell as a lesson in life, anything can happen to anyone and your life can turn upside down.
I got it cleaned up and getting it fixed. I will post the photos after cleanup and fixes.
There was quite a bit of damage.

13 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:

Oh I ran away for my life and took my things with me. He stole my gold, silver, valuable things and never gave any of it back, despite the court order. I learned later it is pointless to try to enforce the court order, it will cost me tons of money and I am not likely to get it back. Apparently he won't even go to jail for stealing my valuables, or trashing my house. He completely got away with this.

I learned that he kidnapped, tortured and brutally raped a woman who is a friend's girlfriend. He bullied and intimidated the victim so bad, she refuses to go to the police, refuses to leave her apartment too. We couldn't convince her to file charges. She is convinced he will go kill all of her family if she talks. We don't know how many other people he possibly hurt. I tried to call the sheriff's department to report him as a violent criminal, but they brushed me off and said they can do nothing unless the victim herself comes forth and officially presses charges. They will do NOTHING and let a violent, sick psycho walk free and get away with all this crime.

This is Texas for you.
He's a rapist.
He's a thief
He's a sex offender.
He breaks the law.
Please stay safe and be safe. Men are creatures of habit. If he had raped a girl brutally and got away with it, he's sure to do to again. And his next target will be you. He will see it as payback for all the charges you pulled at him. Please, please and please, stay away from anyone who might disclose your whereabouts to him. Your safety and health is paramount. He seems to be a sadist and a very callous fellow.

Texas is ugly? I had always seen it as the steak and cowboy capital of the United States

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
highcollide:
Try to read between the lines

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
SweetBuns:
its a good thing you did. He's crazy. Cover your tracks well please. Don't let him know your whereabouts. He is the type of man who stalks his exes

I try my best, I always have the fear in the back of my head he may try to stalk me, even with the ocean in-between. I feel nervous when I see any car following me, if they follow long enough I get spooked and make a diversion to lose them. It's always coincidence just people going the same direction, but if it's small rods and they take all the same turns, I get really spooked and divert to a well-lit crowded place or main road where I can shake them off in traffic.
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:

I try my best, I always have the fear in the back of my head he may try to stalk me, even with the ocean in-between. I feel nervous when I see any car following me, if they follow long enough I get spooked and make a diversion to lose them. It's always coincidence just people going the same direction, but if it's small rods and they take all the same turns, I get really spooked and divert to a well-lit crowded place or main road where I can shake them off in traffic.
You have only one solution. The law has failed you. Man has failed You. Please turn to God and start praying for yourself.
Relocate to some where far. And when I say far, I mean very far. I hear getting immigration permit in other countries if you have a us visa is easier, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.
He's losing his sanity fast, and he doesn't want help. Please run away. Run!
God will see you through. I've seen too many CSI shows and most murders come from this kind of situation. Police call it "A Crime Of Passion''

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
SweetBuns:

He's a rapist.
He's a thief
He's a sex offender.
He breaks the law.
Please stay safe and be safe. Men are creatures of habit. If he had raped a girl brutally and got away with it, he's sure to do to again. And his next target will be you. He will see it as payback for all the charges you pulled at him. Please, please and please, stay away from anyone who might disclose your whereabouts to him. Your safety and health is paramount. He seems to be a sadist and a very callous fellow.

Texas is ugly? I had always seen it as the steak and cowboy capital of the United States

The girl he raped was local.
I am thousands of miles away, overseas. But I am always cautious, got my address removed from directories and made me population registry record private and closed to everyone except the government. But he is more likely to go after the easy prey, which he did. We have reason to suspect he raped his little nephew. The kid hung himself, why would a9 year old take his own life? I am reporting this to the police too, maybe they will do something cause a child is dead. This is messed up, no one treated this as a suspicious death or done autopsy. A 9 year old boy hangs himself and no one bats an eye. Police doesn't care, no autopsy, no questioning the mother for neglect.

He is a sadist of the highest order, only hid it really well. I was the milking cow and slave, to work and make money to feed his fat lazy arse so he never laid a finger on me but did terrible, terrible psychological torture, threats, sleep deprivation. I planned my escape and ran away. I tried everything to get him arrested, but the rape-torture victim will not speak, she is mentally devastated from the ordeal and the law enforcement doesn't care unless the victim talks. He would be tried and sentenced long time ago in a civilized country!

At least get the jungle justice anywhere else. He wouldn't get away with any of this in Nigeria for sure.

Texas is the cowboy and steak capital but there is also poverty, ghettoes and sick psycho mass murderers.
There are a lot of unsolved murders where I used to live.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by revontuli(f): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
SweetBuns:

You have only one solution. The law has failed you. Man has failed You. Please turn to God and start praying for yourself.
Relocate to some where far. And when I say far, I mean very far. I hear getting immigration permit in other countries if you have a us visa is easier, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.
He's losing his sanity fast, and he doesn't want help. Please run away. Run!
God will see you through. I've seen too many CSI shows and most murders come from this kind of situation. Police call it "A Crime Of Passion''

I already ran away overseas to the other side of the world.
He is going after the weak and vulnerable people nearby, not very likely to go after me but I still have some fear and watch out.
Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by Offpoint: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:

This is Texas for you.
Sorry, but I got one question for you: How and where the f''k do you meet this psycho to the point of marrying him? what the f''k attracted you to him?

As long as he's alive and free, your life is in danger, it doesn't matter how long you'll run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. by SweetBuns(f): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
revontuli:

The girl he raped was local.
I am thousands of miles away, overseas. But I am always cautious, got my address removed from directories and made me population registry record private and closed to everyone except the government. But he is more likely to go after the easy prey, which he did. We have reason to suspect he raped his little nephew. The kid hung himself, why would a9 year old take his own life? I am reporting this to the police too, maybe they will do something cause a child is dead. This is messed up, no one treated this as a suspicious death or done autopsy. A 9 year old boy hangs himself and no one bats an eye. Police doesn't care, no autopsy, no questioning the mother for neglect.

He is a sadist of the highest order, only hid it really well. I was the milking cow and slave, to work and make money to feed his fat lazy arse so he never laid a finger on me but did terrible, terrible psychological torture, threats, sleep deprivation. I planned my escape and ran away. I tried everything to get him arrested, but the rape-torture victim will not speak, she is mentally devastated from the ordeal and the law enforcement doesn't care unless the victim talks. He would be tried and sentenced long time ago in a civilized country!

At least get the jungle justice anywhere else. He wouldn't get away with any of this in Nigeria for sure.

Texas is the cowboy and steak capital but there is also poverty, ghettoes and sick psycho mass murderers.
There are a lot of unsolved murders where I used to live.

wait, what?
A guy rapes a guy like himself? Not even a mature one, a 9 year old boy? Why are the authorities throwing a blind eye to all of this?
I wonder how the nigerian police would've reacted to this. I'm short of words.
How can he do such a thing? Green snake in a green grass.
I'm watching CBS Reality right now. They're investigating a murder. A real one.
He gone too far to be saved. You guys have a potential serial killer in your midst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Much Fuss About Nothing / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.