Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House (1219 Views)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Got Thrown Out Of School While Trying To Impress A Girl. . .then She Left Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by slex(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
The agony of a Nigerian lady resident in London with her husband, when she recently delivered a set of twins whom turned out to be white is yet to subside. Unlike the story of the Nigerians that had a white baby recently, the case of sade was as a result of Adultery. Sade who relocated to the UK, 4 years , with her first child to live with her husband , bit more than she could chew when she chose to preoccupy herself with sexual liaison with her Pakistani landlord,while her husband was out in search of their daily bread. her husband who worked between jobs tirelessly to ensure that  she and their first had the best of everything could not believe his eyes when the nurse of the Hospital to show him a set of white twins. he told the nurse that took him that there was a mistake but the nurse insisted that the twins were the babies his wife delivered. On getting back to his wife who was asleep at the time when he came in, found her awake as she had been told her husband had gone to see the babies. Immediately sighting her husband  she started to cry and beg for forgiveness, saying it was a one-off thing with their landlord and she was willing to give the babies up for adoption. The husband then told his wife not to bother coming home from the hospital because he was going to change the locks of the house they lived in.
He subsequently confronted his landlord who admitted to the accusation saying it was a mutual thing and he settles the woman anytime they had an encounter. The landlord's children too told him that his wife shouldn't come back to the house with the kids because they would deal with her.Right now the troubled lady only gets support from the provisions made by the Government as her husband and lover have since abandoned her. She is staying with a friend at this time
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
source pls?
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by slex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
source- city People Mag, Pg 58, sept 22, 2010
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by GEW: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
where is the link?
this is funny. are u sure u are not the bobo the lady dumped in naija? just wondering cos u know so much
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by MOBO444(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
Nigeria women are shameful, really a shame.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Drfinn: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
this really embarrassing!!its stuffs like this,dat get MOBO44 really mad!!
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by slex(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hmm i forgot all about Mobo444, he has already read this. I am not trying to tarnish or promote Mobo's crusade against black sisters but when i read this the first thing that came to my mind ''Mobo444 could be right in all the balls he has been typing all this time undecided
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by IyaBasira: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
Oh God please spare me the crap. Its City People and that mag will type ANYTHING.

I feel disgusted that she had to go and sleep with a PAKISTANI (she has terrible taste) despite the fact that she was married, but assuming that this is true, she didn't get pregnant for herself though!

Saying stuff like "Mobo444 could be right in all the balls he has been typing all this time" is not really fair to girls like me who truly despise such actions.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by slex(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2010
IyaBasira:

Oh God please spare me the crap. Its City People and that mag will type ANYTHING.

I feel disgusted that she had to go and sleep with a PAKISTANI (she has terrible taste) despite the fact that she was married, but assuming that this is true, she didn't get pregnant for herself though!

Saying stuff like "Mobo444 could be right in all the balls he has been typing all this time" is not really fair to girls like me who truly despise such actions.

i apologize to all nice and good ladies about the bold kiss cry part.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
Source please.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by tpiah: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
slex:

i apologize to all nice and good ladies about the bold kiss cry part.

too late!

you're a goner.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by tunnytox(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
Take the Big out of the babe abeg, and please let's have the source but if you don't have the source simply explain how you got this info, its not new anyway so you may not need to make much effort before we believe you, grin grin if we don't believe you anyway i'm sure Mobo44 will do, cheesy cheesy
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by silentc(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
slex:

The agony of a Nigerian lady resident in London with her husband, when she recently delivered a set of twins whom turned out to be white is yet to subside. Unlike the story of the Nigerians that had a white baby recently, the case of sade was as a result of Adultery. Sade who relocated to the UK, 4 years , with her first child to live with her husband , bit more than she could chew when she chose to preoccupy herself with sexual liaison with her Pakistani landlord,while her husband was out in search of their daily bread. her husband who worked between jobs tirelessly to ensure that she and their first had the best of everything could not believe his eyes when the nurse of the Hospital to show him a set of white twins. he told the nurse that took him that there was a mistake but the nurse insisted that the twins were the babies his wife delivered. On getting back to his wife who was asleep at the time when he came in, found her awake as she had been told her husband had gone to see the babies. Immediately sighting her husband she started to cry and beg for forgiveness, saying it was a one-off thing with their landlord and she was willing to give the babies up for adoption. The husband then told his wife not to bother coming home from the hospital because he was going to change the locks of the house they lived in.
He subsequently confronted his landlord who admitted to the accusation saying it was a mutual thing and he settles the woman anytime they had an encounter. The landlord's children too told him that his wife shouldn't come back to the house with the kids because they would deal with her.Right now the troubled lady only gets support from the provisions made by the Government as her husband and lover have since abandoned her. She is staying with a friend at this time

How does that work? She cheated on her husband with her Pakistani landlord and the twins are white? Something doesn't add up in your story.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Tosinville(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^the kids are light-skin arabs they can't be white since the landlord is pakistani.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by tunnytox(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^the kids are light-skin arabs they can't be white since the landlord is pakistani.
Pakistanis are not arabs, they are not whites either so I don't know how the babies could be white,
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by silentc(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
tunnytox:

Pakistanis are not arabs, they are not whites either so I don't know how the babies could be white,

Thanks! My thoughts exactly.
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Tosinville(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^^i laugh lol, since pakistans are not arabs then what are they?
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by silentc(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2010
I think you are interchanging arab's and Islamic nations.

This might help clear things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_World#Political_unity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_people
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by tunnytox(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^i laugh lol, since pakistans are not arabs then what are they?
Pakistanis are NOT arabs some of them are ethnic Pashtuns which extends to most of Afghanistan, some are also Urdu speaking, there are many other tribes which I cannot mention now. Calling Pakistanis arabs is like refering to Iranians or Iraqis as Arabs, the fact that they are Muslims doesn't make them Arabs
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Skidoc(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2010
From the story, how does she qualify for a "London Big Babe"?
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by Macgreat(m): 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
grin shocked cool
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by tunnytox(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
Skidoc:

My thoughts exactly! may be just to make the thread a bit sensational
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by sexxxxy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Skidoc:

grin grin grin grin

Lol,that's the funniest reply, was  wondering myself as in how lol lol ,some posts r just too funny grin
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by slex(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
tpiah:

too late!

you're a goner.

How do you mean a goner? please explain
Re: London Babe Thrown Out Of Husband's House by lizzybabe1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2010
Skidoc:

LOL. You no know? In City People Magazine, everyone is either a Lagos Big Boy or London Big Babe or Lagos Big Girl. When I saw that the story was from City People, I wasn't surprised.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Money / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? / Facing Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.