Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? (64337 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Diso60090(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

Write open letter to buhari tell am say you don't want change again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Emekus92(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?
Stop using those cream...

Since it's hamattan use only versline

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Just in case of next time, anything that contains hydroquinone will bleach your skin. You don't have to ask anyone, just check the ingredients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Habeyy(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Pls ooo
What about creams that have
"Toning" written on them
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by abbeyty(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Just unbleach it sim5ple as Abc
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Momoh7(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2018
Come make i give you special holy water from the oda room
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
stop the "carowhite lotion" usaqe.

the cream is caroWHITE, c'mon "white"! That's a pointer to your skin qettinq whitened or bleached on usaqe!

no one should have been able to qet you hoodwinked in any way. You should have watched out for "kojic acid", "hydroquinone" and the likes in the cream make'up.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by ImpressionsNG: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

It's a pity I couldn't respond earlier on the front page so that many people with this problem can easily learn the most effective natural solution for it.

But here it is anyway, read about the amazing power of flaxseed to reverse skin bleaching damage and restore the natural skin tone. Don't forget to thank me later.....

https://www.impressions.ng/flaxseed-reverse-skin-damage-caused-bleaching-creams/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by mruwaifo(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2018
Question for the next life before bleaching.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by dbynonetwork: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2018
dominique:
Don't ever try to sunbathe to revert to your original skin colour, it will further damage your skin. Take the advice given above, use Shea butter mixed with coconut oil or olive oil. Your skin will get back to its original colour in with no blemishes.

Agony of those who bleach..... Now I believe people who bleach are going through unbearable pains..
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by spiralwedge(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2018
Post a picture let us see. Poet one without your face
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by TadM: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2018
get yourself jergens ultra healing cream if you want to get back to black skin. If you want to still be yellow and your skin heal the same time get familia cream. Eat dry fish wella, take white vitamin c (if you don't like it use orange vitamin c). Take 4 before you dream of eating in the morning or before you do in the evening. My skin dey shine. But i first suffer like you , my vains where litteraly on top my skin , mad pimple followed on my face. It was caused by bioclaire cream. i use to have a very nice fair skin before i stop using skin light because it was changing the color of my white clothes and switched to bioclaire then my beautiful skin just destroy like where accident for happen. But now i still fair with my skin sparking new. I use familia and every other steps i gave. Forgot to add, drink plenty water. God would always be there, pray for quick recovery. I for like drop my number self. I fresh die, i thought it was over until good changes came and the pimples fade off.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by DTBCLICKS(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2018
dajoaneke:
Did you ask us before you started it in the first place?
no mind am
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by citadels(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

try coconut oil dear.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

.Goya Olive oil... lobatan

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by finest147: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
just buy fair and white colour 2 and enjoy ur life
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by rhektor(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Stop using any cream for the next 3 months you will be OK within this period of time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Brightest04(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Simple, just go to a good spray painter and have him paint you back to your natural skin colour.It doesn't cost much and no risk at all.
Goodluck
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by may320: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2018
1stCitizen:
Nigeria will forever remain backward.
You guys should stop all these bad wishes, and you called yourself 1st citizen but can't wish your country well. Even if it's not, it's not enough to be cursing like this. Some are just catching fun.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by TadM: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Habeyy:
Pls ooo
What about creams that have
"Toning" written on them
find people who have nice skin's if they are generious enough to tell you what they use they be happy. Its not because you see whitening or tone on a cream that makes its good or bad but the ingredients, your allergies and many other factors . Some people are just blessed to have found good cream that enrich your skin with all it needs to stay healthy as you lighten. Don't let cream sellers preach to you . Let people who have good skins lead you . You would alway be save. Most times them go lie say dem nor dey use cream because of how naturally looking their skins are. Watch reviews of any cream you want to buy on youtube , and also check for side effects of the creams on youtube, follow beauty channels lead by people with healthy skins to coach you on do's and dont's.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by ClassiqLegend(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Go and ask d aboki u bought it 4rm
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:

Coconut oil and sugar scrub...Very effective.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by omosezy(f): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Godwokx:
Get the latest Nivea Nourishing Cocoa lotion. Thank God you stop on time, That cream you were using had a dangerous chemical ( Hydroquinone) that destroys the skin melanin structure. All Nivea lotions are free of these. Since you re dark skinned, that cream will be ok for you both for your skin repair and toning. Try it

Pls can a light skin person use nivea too
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by suco01(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2018
This is what happened when one refused to be informed and care less to read manuals on products/services. Firstly discontinue using the cream. Buy shea butter, fry it, let it cool mix with coconut oil, continue using it as ur cream with time your skin will come back to normal
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by liricaliblunt(f): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
Mix Shea butter with funbact A and Ytacan.

Whatever you do , please ignore this.

Mix turmeric oil, sandalwood oil and Shea butter. Known to repair damaged skin
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2018
Who asked you to bleach, go back to that person for solution.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2018
DM me I'm a dermatologist
LordFriar:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by MightySparrow: 10:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Start painting yourself with shoe polish - kiwi or nude - any colour you want if no difference after three days, see your doctor On a serious note try shear butter or coconut oil; don't panic use them only for months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.