Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? (64322 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Restore A Bleached Skin Back To Its Original Complexion? / Meet Gigo Junior Lawson Who Bleached From Black To Yellow (Pictures) / How To Identify A Bleached Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by sleekman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?
Trust me when I tell you this. Have your bath with black soap and you'll return to your natural colour in no time.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by dajoaneke(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
chinnyonwu:

U and ur 380+ likers are fooools
Abeg park well. If you have something meaningful to contribute please go ahead. If not, mind your business.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by frozen70(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2018
LordFriar:
Hello everyone. I made some wrong choices way back. Naive me was led into believing that the CaroWhite lotion was a non-skin bleacher; the seller assured me what I had to fear was CaroTone. But now, some 2 weeks after, my hands are lighter than my knuckles which are resilient chocolate browns.

So, someone please, what do I do to revive my dark complexion? I have tried suntanning - or more appropriately, sundarkening - & I've noticed no improvements. Is there some cosmetic solution you know of? Or non-cosmetic others?

Well I suggest you stop all cosmetic soap and cream

Go and start using bathing soap like dove soap or palm olive soap with time your whole body will come to its former complexion
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by okonprecious(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Add 5litres of Hypo and 2litres of paint in 20litres of water.... Bath it day nd night
then use red sand nd mix with soda ash... Rub it after bath.

Thanks me later
8-)
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
LordFriar:

Hi

Did you find a working solution?
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by LordFriar: 9:31am On May 28, 2019
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Hi

Did you find a working solution?

Yeah. Shea butter worked moderately.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Mariangeles(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2019
LordFriar:

Using pure Ghana black soap does help too .

The organic one that has not been mixed with anything... it does magic !

1 Like

Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by jbblues24(m): 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such shapes, many type, so sublime cool
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Natliababy27(f): 3:49am On Dec 03, 2019
LordFriar:

Call me on 07032070432 for your organic skin care products
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Zikabelle(f): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Nigeria will forever remain backward.

See the way people are sneering and judging instead of providing advice or keeping shut.

God bless you,Dear!
A very BACKWARD NATION indeed!

The sneering really filled me with disgust. I just do not know how people reason sha.
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by Stereox: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
To be frank, this is the answer to your worries. It saved me.

https://ibireport.com/bad-bleaching-how-to-get-back-your-original-skin-colour/
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by angelina08(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with CaroWhite lotion. It's essential to be cautious when using skin care products and research before trying something new.

Regarding your concern about restoring your natural complexion, here are some options you can consider:

Moisturize your skin: Using a good moisturizer can help restore your skin's natural oils, which can make your skin look healthier and more vibrant.

Use sunscreen: Regular use of sunscreen can protect your skin from further damage and reduce the appearance of existing discoloration.

Exfoliate regularly: Exfoliating can remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, healthier-looking skin.

Consider skin-lightening treatments: If you're interested in lightening your knuckles to match the rest of your skin, you can consider professional skin-lightening treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or laser therapy.

However, a licensed dermatologist or aesthetician should only perform these treatments.

Consult a dermatologist: If you're still concerned about your skin's discoloration, it's best to consult with a dermatologist who can evaluate your skin and recommend the most appropriate treatment options for your specific needs.

https://www.yohaig.ng/how-to-reverse-skin-bleaching-naturally/

Remember to be patient, as restoring your natural complexion may take time and consistent effort.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? by iamekelly: 5:08pm On Apr 05
LordFriar:

How long does it take??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.